TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP

what is a "jint"? it sounds disgusting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You won't show up after your team bows out prematurely for the year, that I can guarantee you. The losses are easy to take now, they won't be easy to take when they mean you are out of the running again. Giants aren't relevant to the Pats, it's highly unlikely we will ever play a game that truly counts again. And FYI the Pats fans count total rings not head to head player stats, this isn't Madden football. You're here to troll not to man up. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

The other Manning did not win a SB-it was the Giants D that won that game with the help of a few lucky breaks-Samuels should have made interception and the miraculous catch by the tight end-by the way is he still playing-LOL. Manning is way over-rated. In fact I would be inclined to take Cassel over the other Manning-yeah seriously!!!!   In Response to Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP : Yeah, but hey, Eli's won a SB.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

BTW Eli 1/4 Tom Terrific 3!!!!! Get a life bozo. Join the circus, they need minds like you!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP : could be worse...we could have lost a playoff game at home to our hated division rivals and gone out in the first round...again
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

You have to actually make the playoffs to go out in the first round dontcha? again....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

...at the end, Eli was still trying to explain in the press that the last pick-6 wasn't his fault.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I understand the hate for the giants, jints and new york in general mostly because of 2007 but this guy is classy compared to jets fans. Good luck this week Jints.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

At least you hate the Jets.  But you must like the Pats a little bit to even post on here with Pats fans after your Giants lose.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]what is a "jint"? it sounds disgusting
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

It's like a "jip", As in- "Maaan, that's a jip!"  It pretty much revolves around being shortchanged, in 1 fashion or another.  For instance: The Giants have had more success than The NY Jets (past & present), But they'll never get the recognition because they're not good enough to be considered an actual "top-tier" franchise, and I'm not even sure they have any real desire TO Be a great club...  But they're not loud, egotistical AND nearly as brain-damaged as their NY counterpart Jets Team and Fans.  They're just a buncha "Jints"...nothing great, nuthin' really bad.  And they're O.k. with that.  It's their "lot in life", so let's celebrate extravagantly by goin' to Chuck-ey Cheeses and then down some Coor's Lights while bowling.  Ya know, "Quiet Desperation" (just not that intense...more like, "Murmering Moderation")?   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

who fr cares? nobody here does. the giants stink and got lucky to win a superbowl a few years ago. 

isn't there one of these forums where you can talk with other giants fans? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

time for this again.....classic jints

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP : not from where I'm standing Zippy
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Right, you must be in the State of Denial.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts