Tom Brady 23yrd reception

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

Re: Tom Brady 23yrd reception

In response to BassFishingBurgerKingChick's comment:

Oh my Gawd, what a love fest this Rusty and Rally guy have with each other.  They either have to be the same person or boyfriend/girlfriend because this is not normal to see two grown men flirting so much with each other.  I mean seriously, get a room fellas. 

I have no problem with gay people but really, on a football forum.  Go get a room already.  This is not normal behavior on a forum like this.  Is there an alternate lifestyles forum here for you to post on instead of here? 

As I mentioned, I was an ex NFL and CFL cheerleader and i would bet that if this Rally fellow really played in the CFL that he was the first player to come out of the closet. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Oh my Gawd, what a love fest this Rusty and Rally guy have with each other.  They either have to be the same person or boyfriend/girlfriend because this is not normal to see two grown men flirting so much with each other.  I mean seriously, get a room fellas. 

I have no problem with gay people but really, on a football forum.  Go get a room already.  This is not normal behavior on a forum like this.  Is there an alternate lifestyles forum here for you to post on instead of here? 

As I mentioned, I was an ex NFL and CFL cheerleader and i would bet that if this Rally fellow really played in the CFL that he was the first player to come out of the closet. 

Honey, If you are telling the truth, then you may already know me. I had lots of you girls back in my day. All it took was a look, a compliment, and a dimly lit room for you girls to get feaky! From my recollection, you were all "fishin" for that big catch. Now go look at how much you've aged since those cold days in Canada. Do they even still get hard??? Doubt it. If they did, you probably couldn't see them anymore the way they're hangin! HA! Baby...... Gay? I think not......Now go call Mantai Teo, he's been lookin for ya!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

You wouldn't like me rally, I don't have a mustache or beard.  I am half your age old man and I think I read somewhere that your ol hag is like 30.  She must be a skanky, skank being with an old man and can't get anyone her age.  Does she know about this rusty guy yet?  has she found those pictures of him?  All the cheerleaders I know liked real mean, not the ones like you who sat the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

You wouldn't like me rally, I don't have a mustache or beard.  I am half your age old man and I think I read somewhere that your ol hag is like 30.  She must be a skanky, skank being with an old man and can't get anyone her age.  Does she know about this rusty guy yet?  has she found those pictures of him?  All the cheerleaders I know liked real mean, not the ones like you who sat the bench.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

5-mins in the same room with me, and you too will be a skanky skank. Now go get those batteries charged. I'm done with you already. What's wrong, the strip club close down already? no bench, no beards, not gay and my wife would make you look old you drunk. Nite nite. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

One word. Weiss.

Every time in the 2011 season that Brady threw 40 times or more, we either won, or the defense allowed the losing points to be scored with less than a minute to play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Vinitari s pass to Troy brown was better.  Cause I said so, there is no scientific data associated with this opinion. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Goes to show you how long this board has been messed up, with sigs from 2011. LMAO

Every time in the 2011 season that Brady threw 40 times or more, we either won, or the defense allowed the losing points to be scored with less than a minute to play.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

A blast from the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ftrkkWozE

Any chance of them using TFB like this with the direct snap? LOL!

Wow, I remember this like yesterday! Sends chills down your spine. This is when TFB arrived, IMO.  The Epitome of Cool! If he was more athletic, just imagine...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One of my favorites

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

One of my favorites

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Yeah, where has that guy gone? NOw, he just panics and throws an INT on 1st downs instead.

You mean like this TD run last season when they beat the Bills 52-28? 

In 2011 he was one yard short of tying his career high season rushing yards back in 2002.  That's the guy you are asking about?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One of my favorites

Photobucket

Yeah, where has that guy gone? NOw, he just panics and throws an INT on 1st downs instead.

You mean like this TD run last season when they beat the Bills 52-28? 

In 2011 he was one yard short of tying his career high season rushing yards back in 2002.  That's the guy you are asking about?

No. I am asking about what he does against good Ds now when he has that option. Above, that Bears D in 2006 was top notch. That's Brian Urlacher, a future HOFer, Brady is leaving in his cleats.

No one is asking Brady to be juking HOF MLBs, but to simply take the 3 yards that is clearly available insted of throwing INTs on 1st downs. His awareness in the pocket is good, but clearly the phantom dodging of tackles he now does in the pocket is somewhat embarrassing to watch becuase he could just be running to his left or right or even forward and sliding, rolling the clock and not turning it over.

No one cares that Brady ran for a TD in a blowout vs a bad D like Buffalo.

You continue to miss the point because you just refuse to learn.

Um, I think you clearly asked where has that guy gone in reference to the juking of Urlacher.  Once I provided my response you then backpedal.  Classic! 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sections
Shortcuts