Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week

Only needed 5 minutes to lock this award up...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week

Love Brady & the Pats but Drew Brees had a better game and stats than Tom.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week:
    Posted by dwhite1220

dont know for sure but I assume Drew Brees was the NFC player of the week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by dwhite1220

Don't think it was a stats decision.. it was what he did in the last 5 minutes of the game to bring a team from behind to win.  All Brees did was have a great stat game in an easy victory.  Besides, Drew is NFC or is this a league wide recognition?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week : Don't think it was a stats decision.. it was what he did in the last 5 minutes of the game to bring a team from behind to win.  All Brees did was have a great stat game in an easy victory.  Besides, Drew is NFC or is this a league wide recognition?
    Posted by agcsbill

offensive and defensive players of the week in each division

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Even if Brees was in the AFC, I would still think Brady deserved it more. What did Brees do? Give me a break! The QB at the local high school could probably throw for 6 TDs against the LIONS!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week : offensive and defensive players of the week in each division
    Posted by rebels1520

each conference**

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by dwhite1220

Just goes to show that there's much more to the game than mere numbers.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Sanchez didn't get AFC player of the week?

LOL-How are ya!?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I just started using this forum a week ago or so and I see this Leon fellow on every post - and most of what he has to say has no merit or value. Can someone fill me in?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Tell me who the young lady is standing next to BB and I'll gladly fill you in on the whole story myself.

Your and any other NE fans opinion of yours truly mean nothing. Just wanted to get that little tidbit out of the way before we went any further.

How are ya!?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Tell me who the young lady is standing next to BB and I'll gladly fill you in on the whole story myself. Your and any other NE fans opinion of yours truly mean nothing. Just wanted to get that little tidbit out of the way before we went any further. How are ya!?
    Posted by leonJetsLeon

Just wondering little inchworm....What kind of strange gratification do you get from making yourself look like douchbag everyday. Not that you can help being what you are. It's not your fault your mom and dad are brother and sister

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I thought Leon dropped his man love for our QB after he got married to a super model. Poor Leon no matter how well he looks in drag he can't get Brady to go for him. Maybe sanchez leans that way

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week : each conference**
    Posted by apdynasty23

correct.... and love the pic by the way! haha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Nasty23, Leon has been trolling this forum for years now, he is a Jets fan from New York who likes to repeat himself over and over again to get under Pats fans skin. He feeds on attention and has a huge ego. At this point it useless to ignore him as he is a part of the forum. You can always count on Leon to talk sh*t and get a thread going. He gets banned alot so he has many names but they always have the name Leon in there some where. He is teh local clown, the local D bag that no one likes but none of can get rid of. He adds nothing to the conversation and he does not use logic or facts in his posts so trying to reason with him using such things as logic or facts will not work so do not try. So that is the story of Leon, did I leave anything out guys?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Yeah . . .

You left out the part where you agree with him in thinking Green New Jersey can beat the Pats this weekend.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Nasty23, Leon has been trolling this forum for years now, he is a Jets fan from New York who likes to repeat himself over and over again to get under Pats fans skin. He feeds on attention and has a huge ego. At this point it useless to ignore him as he is a part of the forum. You can always count on Leon to talk sh*t and get a thread going. He gets banned alot so he has many names but they always have the name Leon in there some where. He is teh local clown, the local D bag that no one likes but none of can get rid of. He adds nothing to the conversation and he does not use logic or facts in his posts so trying to reason with him using such things as logic or facts will not work so do not try. So that is the story of Leon, did I leave anything out guys?
    Posted by MVPkilla

Ah, one of those....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week : correct.... and love the pic by the way! haha
    Posted by rebels1520

Thanks. He's just a stud...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week : Just goes to show that there's much more to the game than mere numbers.  
    Posted by unclealfie

Listen to what this guy says.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Does he get a trophy?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady: AFC Offensive Player of the Week : Listen to what this guy says.
    Posted by prairiemike

he makes a great point

but the offensive and defensive players of the week more often than not will be solely about #'s

Sections
Shortcuts