TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlm140. Show rlm140's posts

TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!!

Tom Brady's accident this morning was NOT a fender bender. It is repported that a red van ran a light and Tom's car T-boned the van as he was proceeding through the light. A few seconds difference and Tom's career and maybe his life would be over. A passenger in the other car needed to be taken to the hospital.

This guy is in the prime of his life, Beautiful wife and children, all the money and fame in the world, the media following his every step, a zillion $$ contract waiting to be closed and WHAM - it could have all been gone in a flash. If you have ever been in a serious accident it rattles you - and could maim  or kill you.
    We should think about this in our everyday life - enjoy what you have - pay attention when you drive -

Tom and the Patriots missed a bullet today the other passenger in the van did not - they should be thankful just for the gift of life.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Re: TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!!

In Response to TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!!:
    Tom Brady's accident this morning was NOT a fender bender. It is repported that a red van ran a light and Tom's car T-boned the van as he was proceeding through the light. A few seconds difference and Tom's career and maybe his life would be over. A passenger in the other car needed to be taken to the hospital. This guy is in the prime of his life, Beautiful wife and children, all the money and fame in the world, the media following his every step, a zillion $$ contract waiting to be closed and WHAM - it could have all been gone in a flash. If you have ever been in a serious accident it rattles you - and could maim  or kill you. We should think about this in our everyday life - enjoy what you have - pay attention when you drive - Tom and the Patriots missed a bullet today the other passenger in the van did not - they should be thankful just for the gift of life.
    Posted by rlm140

Missed a Bullet? Was someone shooting at him too? Damn!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Had Brady been hurt, and had he missed some games or the season because of that, how long would it be before the driver of the other car had to move to Nepal to escape fan rage?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!!:
    Had Brady been hurt, and had he missed some games or the season because of that, how long would it be before the driver of the other car had to move to Nepal to escape fan rage?
    Posted by carawaydj

I hear Bartman has a spare room he could have used. Cry

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

Hope the other person is fine.  No one won today, one person got rattled but the other person is now injured. Be compassionate it could happen to you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hope the other person is fine.  No one won today, one person got rattled but the other person is now injured. Be compassionate it could happen to you.
    Posted by NEPfan4life

Far worse has happened.  I will be among the fist to acknowledge that "on any given day..."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Brady nearly lost his life in this assassination attempt and he still makes it to practice. That's the problem with Boston. You have terrorists driving around in mini vans targeting private citizens. It's only going to get worse after the Koran burning  this weekend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Brady nearly lost his life in this assassination attempt and he still makes it to practice. That's the problem with Boston. You have terrorists driving around in mini vans targeting private citizens. It's only going to get worse after the Koran burning  this weekend.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Having lived in the Middle East for 2-1/2 years, and having dodged all but 6 bullets from one of those terrorists myself, that pastor just doesn't realize how much harder he is going to make it for our troops in the region.  If one soldier is harmed I hope they string him up and slice his nads off with a dull knife.  It's like driving by in a car and throwing a rock at a hornet's nest when there are other people near it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!! : Having lived in the Middle East for 2-1/2 years, and having dodged all but 6 bullets from one of those terrorists myself, that pastor just doesn't realize how much harder he is going to make it for our troops in the region.  If one soldier is harmed I hope they string him up and slice his nads off with a dull knife.  It's like driving by in a car and throwing a rock at a hornet's nest when there are other people near it.
    Posted by carawaydj

Yeah, He's gone. The thing that kills me is the amount of press the guy is getting too. I can't help but to wonder if the guy is just trying to increase the size of the congregation. As someone that is a believer he's certainly not doing anything godly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It's only going to get worse after the Koran burning  this weekend.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Holy Shite, LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!! : Yeah, He's gone. The thing that kills me is the amount of press the guy is getting too. I can't help but to wonder if the guy is just trying to increase the size of the congregation. As someone that is a believer he's certainly not doing anything godly.
    Posted by ewhite1065

This idiot pastor, man of God, gun toten cartoon wanna be, or what ever he calls himself just put a Bulls-Eye right on his head. Within the next 2 years, give or take 6 months or until the heat dies down, he will be dead from an accident or some sort of so called mis-hap!

Someone, whether a Government black ops, Muslim extremeist, or 1000 other nuts are going to plant this stooge in a pine box. This isnt 1960 and you dont get away with stupid shiot like this anymore.

Call it what you will, but his time is now very limited for sure, that you can bet on!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

He has backed down

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY AND PATRIOTS WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!! : Having lived in the Middle East for 2-1/2 years, and having dodged all but 6 bullets from one of those terrorists myself, that pastor just doesn't realize how much harder he is going to make it for our troops in the region.  If one soldier is harmed I hope they string him up and slice his nads off with a dull knife.  It's like driving by in a car and throwing a rock at a hornet's nest when there are other people near it.
    Posted by carawaydj

Isn't it your right in the US to carried semi automatic weapons to protect your homes?  Now you are worried about burning a terrorists blue prints.  Pick a position buddy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This thread was sponsored by Audi,

and by the National Highway Safety Administration, who reminds you to buckle up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Posted by NEPfan4life

Could it happen to me? Well if I was in Brady's position sure but if I was in the other guys well no it wouldn't. 1) I don't run red lights while speeding 2) I wear my seatbelt and make sure everyone in my car does.

I feel bad for the guy that was hurt and hope that he turns out to be alright but lets look at this realistically. A guy who is only 21 and already has a long history of traffic violations ran a red light and his passenger who wasn't wearing a seatbelt was injuried. I have compassion for the inocent people who get injuried and the passengers who weren't driving but come on, this kid who was driving should not be allowed to drive for a long time and that fact that he's already been cited previously for driving with a suspended license proves he needs jail time to learn his lesson. These multiple offenders are a majority reason for major accidents and this state only seems fit to slap them on the wrist. I hope this guy gets the book slammed on him as a example.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

if somthinghad happened to brady they would of had to put the  guy  who ran the red in protective custody

Sections
Shortcuts