Tom Brady crying about Peyton Manning

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

Re: Tom Brady crying about Peyton Manning

You should watch my avatar BUST-CHISE!

Imagine the world's most famous NY Jets Troll crawling on his hands and knees to sneak up on the neighboprhood kitties and WAM!...then, 5 minuets later you're explaing to your mom why you have no pants on and you're picking cat litter out of your, ahem, special hair location at the top front of your legs...BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh BUST-CHISE...sad little BUST-CHISE...meowwwwwwwwww

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I would like to know why the h*** this message board doesn't ban this tool PapaJohn.  It's ridiculous!!  They are just letting him ruin this board with all his stupid, idiotic threads!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would like to know why the h*** this message board doesn't ban this tool PapaJohn.  It's ridiculous!!  They are just letting him ruin this board with all his stupid, idiotic threads!!

[/QUOTE]

Haven't you noticed the entire website keeps getting worse and worse?

They encourage it. Apparently, anything to drive AWAY clicks is what they are after. It's like some kind of shell game where a conglomerate carries companies that lose money for the overall tax benefits...but I can't figure how that applies to the internet. But it MUST, or else bdc is truly run by some of the dumbest human being on the planet....OR, some mildly intelligent primates.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

EVERYBODY LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT NOT TO RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE TROLLS IN 2014

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

EVERYBODY LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT NOT TO RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE TROLLS IN 2014

[/QUOTE]

Been on that train for a while. It's a lot more enjoyable that way. The ignore button works great.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1