Tom Brady has been named the AFC offensive player of the week for the third time this season.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Tom Brady has been named the AFC offensive player of the week for the third time this season.

Ho hum, TB named player of the week for the third tme this year. Man I wish we could get a decent QB. He is in bed with Obrien and forcing the coaches to allow him to throw and not hand off the ball. What a dope.

"Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has been named the AFC offensive player of the week for the third time this season.

Brady led the Patriots to a come-from-behind victory over the Dolphins on Saturday, passing for 304 yards and a touchdown, and he also ran for two touchdowns. The Patriots trailed 17-0 at halftime, but won 27-24. Brady hit 20 of 27 pass attempts for 217 yards in the second half.

It was the 20th time Brady has been named player of the week."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Tom Brady has been named the AFC offensive player of the week for the third time this season.

Rusty will send whoever voted on that a stern e-mail telling them how awful Brady was in the first half and how they know nothing about football and are pink hat jet loving fans.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: Tom Brady has been named the AFC offensive player of the week for the third time this season.

I heard he is the one problem with the team over 4 quarters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Rusty will tell you it's all media hype.  You shouldn't listen to the idiots in the media (you know, Harrison, Bruschi, et al) . . . instead listen to the guy wearing the tinfoil burger king crown . . . 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty is in love with Brady and is mad for being ignored by him, hence the way he pounds on Brady no matter how good he plays!  (-;

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hey, you left out the most important part which is; he is now tied with payaton with 20 all time and did it in 2 less years.  But, yeah, Ho Hum!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady has been named the AFC offensive player of the week for the third time this season.:
    [QUOTE]Hey, you left out the most important part which is; he is now tied with payaton with 20 all time and did it in 2 less years.  But, yeah, Ho Hum!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Nice catch, I stand corrected....I am sure TB is bored with all this by now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

This is pretty funny after the way RantingwiththeKing went off yesterday.  I'm sure Rusty thinks it should have gone to Brees.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady has been named the AFC offensive player of the week for the third time this season.:
    [QUOTE]No ho hum about it. Please do not ho hum Brady. As fans we are so fortunate to have him and I know you all know it. But to to dismiss this as not being important to Brady, and the Patriots is just well-  stupid. Everytime he earns an award, the team the coaches and Kraft earn more respect. As many have said, enjoy it, it's not going to last forever.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Ho Hum is sarcasm, relax I love TB and know he is the reason for our season.

Sections
Shortcuts