Tom Brady Has No Excuses This Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Tom Brady Has No Excuses This Year

Just thought I'd shed some light on the real reality of where the concern lies with this team for the title game in January.

I just noticed Patricia being scapegoated in another thread, but until Brady shows up in a title game, he does not escape accountability in my book.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Tom Brady Has No Excuses This Year

Are you really still on the forum?  You are an embarrassment to yourself.  You must be hitting the bottle heavy tonight!!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just thought I'd shed some light on the real reality of where the concern lies with this team for the title game in January.

I just noticed Patricia being scapegoated in another thread, but until Brady shows up in a title game, he does not escape accountability in my book.

[/QUOTE]

Just in case you were wondering, no one cares two shitz about your book.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! 

Rusty needs to just leave the forum, nobody here likes him. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I like Rusty, but I do think he's becoming boring with the endless repetition of the same nonsense.  It used to be entertaining but increasingly its just annoyingly dull.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If the offense is the problem this season then you can blame it on BB for not getting some receivers and another TE.  I have listened to many football podcasts, radio shows and tv shows lately where many say BB has still made the mistake of not providing Brady with receivers.

Here is an article from a while back and the sad thing is nothing has changed.

Read it here.....

http://www.h4-entertainment.com/2014/06/new-england-patriots-wide-receivers-could-fumble-super-bowl-chances/

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I imagine what he does at home is goes to the kitchen...realizes he is all out of Vicodin...and then thinks, hey! Why don't I make another dumb thread, just so I can start more arguing and hostility on boston.com? Yeah yeah, that's what I'll do! Mom!!! Make me another grilled cheese sandwich. And cut the crust off this time! I don't want to tell you again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't care about your book. If Brady screws it up again with this loaded team, you better be here with your girly buddies.

You all run away every single January, blaming only players on defense, with absolutely nothing to say about Brady.

If he's so great, where is it?

The coaching job by BB last year was insane. AGAIN. Where is Brady when the team needs him? Where is he?  Where is his head?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Doug had a book out. What's the title Doug? The Art of Lying, Me and My Lies, It's Fun to Lie, Lying Turns Me On...............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I like Rusty, but I do think he's becoming boring with the endless repetition of the same nonsense.  It used to be entertaining but increasingly its just annoyingly dull.

I think you're boring not once asking if Brady can be better. You're also boring telling us how you flew for a game and took the train the airport.

Nobody cares.  The idea that this is even something you feel is important to talk about, is no different than RKrapola thinking he's a scout with inside info from BB. It's quite comical what you middle aged people do trying to live vicariously through whatever it is you want to live through.

If you were a real fan, you would have been going to games long before the Pats became popular, Prolate.

It's not about your or image.  You'll never get this because you tried to join the bandwagon in 2007.  Some of the diehards here go back decades. Decades.

No one sat there in 1989 and put any player on the team, the best player at that time, above the rest of the team. It just didn't happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Doug had a book out. What's the title Doug? The Art of Lying, Me and My Lies, It's Fun to Lie, Lying Turns Me On...............

[/QUOTE]

Sure, a difference of opinion is always "lying" and not being a delusional moron is known as "lying".

Ugh.  Christ, inbreeding in your family too?

WHat on earth are you Brady Lovers going to do if he does it again in January?  Serious question.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

LMAO! 

Rusty needs to just leave the forum, nobody here likes him. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't care who likes me.  I will never meet you and you will never meet me.  You have the social skills or a robot and are a major toolchest. You got married at 23 for crying out loud.  Hayseeds do that. Congrats! LOL

This is what you don't get. Your entire life and social outlet is here, like Bustchise and Gunty, as it channels through here.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

You even get giddy over running a dorky teeniebopper fantasy league for people you don't even know.  You couldn't be less impersonal.

Tweeting, Maddden video games, computers, Facebook, etc = DORK

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Doug, can you post anything on this board other than Brady putdowns and BB sac tasting?

you have turned into a running joke that is really getting tired. cant you read all the posters asking you to get lost? 

change your tune or take a hike..you are worse than a joke...you are boring

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doug, can you post anything on this board other than Brady putdowns and BB sac tasting?

you have turned into a running joke that is really getting tired. cant you read all the posters asking you to get lost? 

change your tune or take a hike..you are worse than a joke...you are boring

[/QUOTE]

Sounds just fantastic, Bustchise. Did you ever tell the board how you choose your names? In this case, was "Gronk1" taken?

bahwaha

Good job copying Prolate's word choice of "boring", too.  That was super duper!

bawahah

Oh my.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

dumb.

and again, we finally have lockdown defenders, may be healthy and maybe the OL can play better too. Team game. sick of this s hit

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

dumb.

and again, we finally have lockdown defenders, may be healthy and maybe the OL can play better too. Team game. sick of this s hit

I agree, but why isn't Brady considered part of the team in the AFC Title game? Why is he above it? Why are his stats, resume and past laurels absolving him from allowing the team to get to the greater goal?

Think about it: Every postseason, many here have never said how bad or average he's played in the games we ended up losing.

This has been going on for years and years.  The guy simply has been living off his reputation or excuses.  

It's the truth. This is why I ask, what if Brady sucks again in the title game with this personnel around him?

Will some finally come forward? I hope it doesn't come that now, but will they be honest for once and come forward? Or, will they just regurgitate the same garbage about how great he was 10 years ago in the postseason and stats in the regular season like Matt Stafford gets, is all that matters?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think you're boring not once asking if Brady can be better. You're also boring telling us how you flew for a game and took the train the airport.

Nobody cares.  The idea that this is even something you feel is important to talk about, is no different than RKrapola thinking he's a scout with inside info from BB. It's quite comical what you middle aged people do trying to live vicariously through whatever it is you want to live through.

If you were a real fan, you would have been going to games long before the Pats became popular, Prolate.

It's not about your or image.  You'll never get this because you tried to join the bandwagon in 2007.  Some of the diehards here go back decades. Decades.

No one sat there in 1989 and put any player on the team, the best player at that time, above the rest of the team. It just didn't happen.

[/QUOTE]

We've already established the fact that I was a Patriots fan before you were even born. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We've already established the fact that I was a Patriots fan before you were even born. 

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no we haven't. You didn't even grow up here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

^You would know that seeing as you are beyond creepy and take notes on people at this forum. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean in North Carolina?  No, I didn't grow up there . . . 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Your such a wiener.

classic troll.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Nonsense. You are just a millennial dork that lives in the suburbs and eats at Olive Garden.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean in North Carolina?  No, I didn't grow up there . . . 

[/QUOTE]

No, I mean Massachusetts.  You have no established roots in New England. You've already told us that.  The worst are the dorks like you who were never heard of before on these boards until 2007 when they though they could be part of something historical.

It's when the whole thing went south with Brady making it about records.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. You are just a millennial dork that lives in the suburbs and eats at Olive Garden.

[/QUOTE]

Straight from Dougie's handy dandy notebook!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

We will win another Super Bowl when BB decides to loosen his average/slightly sub average GM grip.

face it snicker doodle....Billy is just not a great GM.

Sections
Shortcuts