Tom Brady in the playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Tom Brady in the playoffs

I know I'm probably going to get heat for this, but I try to be fair with all my criticisms. I have criticized P. Manning for choking in the playoffs, but I think The Patriots and the offense deserve criticism too

When was the last time he had 2 consecutive well played playoff games? He has 17 INTs in his last 12 playoff games.

Yeah, '09 they lost WW and '11 they lost Gronk, but you take those two games out, that's still 13 INTs in 10 games

Put heat on Brady, the Oline, or blame the coaching staff for failing to make the proper adjustments.

I'm not saying Brady isn't great. Just saying that people who like to slam Manning need to look at things both ways. His regular season and post season statistics have not been comparable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Tom Brady in the playoffs

Ah, I see the pattern in your threads now:  Rodgers, now there is a great QB.  The best one in the league.  But Brady, bah, look at his recent playoff performances.  

Nice try Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The 2007 SB was the last playoff game that Brady was the better QB, until the Denver divisional game last year. Then again Brady was the worse QB in both the AFC championship and SB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I don't think he's been as sharp as he was earlier in his career, but can you check your figures?  I thought he only had 17 INTs in for his entire playoff career (22 games)?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know I'm probably going to get heat for this, but I try to be fair with all my criticisms. I have criticized P. Manning for choking in the playoffs, but I think The Patriots and the offense deserve criticism too

When was the last time he had 2 consecutive well played playoff games? He has 17 INTs in his last 12 playoff games.

Yeah, '09 they lost WW and '11 they lost Gronk, but you take those two games out, that's still 13 INTs in 10 games

Put heat on Brady, the Oline, or blame the coaching staff for failing to make the proper adjustments.

I'm not saying Brady isn't great. Just saying that people who like to slam Manning need to look at things both ways. His regular season and post season statistics have not been comparable.

[/QUOTE]

You feel that his 100 PR in the playoffs last year was not "comparable" to his regular season 105?

That seems rather picayune considering he had to play the Raven's best pass D last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The 2007 SB was the last playoff game that Brady was the better QB, until the Denver divisional game last year. Then again Brady was the worse QB in both the AFC championship and SB

[/QUOTE]

Man Rusty, how many fake accounts do you have?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I wish we had Alex Smith.  Now that's a great QB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Oh sh*t me and mighty posted at the same exact time.  I guess that ruins Rusty's theory we are the same person. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You feel that his 100 PR in the playoffs last year was not "comparable" to his regular season 105?

That seems rather picayune considering he had to play the Raven's best pass D last year.

[/QUOTE]

That was largely due to one game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Due I think Rodgers is the best QB currently? Yes, I do.

However, that has nothing to do with Brady.

He's been the reason why the team has made it to 5 Super Bowls in the past season, no doubt.

Is Brady a top 5 Qb of all time? Yes, no doubt.

Has he been as sharp in the post season as he has been in the playoffs? No. It's like if you say one thing that does not make Brady out as a god, people get so butt hurt and start calling you Rusty or a troll.

I never said Brady sucks, never said he was overrated, or anything like that. I just simply stated, his numbers in the post season are now as comparable as his regular season numbers.

He's a good QB. But he's not perfect, no one is

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think he's been as sharp as he was earlier in his career, but can you check your figures?  I thought he only had 17 INTs in for his entire playoff career (22 games)?

[/QUOTE]

20 career playoff INTs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Over the last few years Brady has put so much pressure on himself to have to put up a gawd aweful amount of points on the board knowing the Defense isn't going to be able to make the stops, that his trying to be perfect has that type of effect.  Give him a defense he has faith and trust in to where he doesn't feel like he has to have a perfect game and score tons of points and I'm sure we wouldn't be having this conversation!!  

Sections
Shortcuts