Tom Brady is a kept man

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Tom Brady is a kept man

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/13/tom-brady-is-a-kept-man/

Tom Brady is a kept man

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady earned a base salary of $5 million in 2009.  In 2010, he'll earn a base salary of $3.5 million.  That's a total salary in two years of $8.5 million.

For the one-year period from June 2009 through June 2010, his wife's estimated earnings nearly triple the two-year total.

According to Forbes, Gisele Bundchen made $25 million in only one year.

Brady's salary number doesn't include off-field earnings or any bonuses or incentives.  Still, his wife made $25 million in only a year.

Here's hoping she made him sign a prenup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Tom Brady is a kept man

Florio is still an idiot.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I'd be tempted to agree with you because Florio can throw out some sh*t, but this is true.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Pretty sure everybody has known Giselle made a sh*t ton of money since when they first started dating.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

doggg, ur boy Manning doesnt beat her either and sure could not land her.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I'll have to remember this the next time a star athlete asks for big money.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Peyton has a beautiful wife too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

yes he does

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

yes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man:
    Peyton has a beautiful wife too!
    Posted by digger0862

How much does she make!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Somehow I think TB manages with his meager salary.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : How much does she make!
    Posted by fourjays30

I'd bet she doesn't make as much as Gisele. lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cityrooster1. Show cityrooster1's posts

Let me just say this about that. Giselle could lose all of her money, her job, and anything else she has and they would still live an oppulant, lavish, ridiculously rich life on Bradys money. We're not talking about a guy who makes $100,000 a year here. Tommy boy can bring home the bacon, make no mistake about it. As far as using the word kept, that's foolishness, Brady no more needs her money than Donald Trump does.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

and even if he was a "kept" man, who cares? Would any of us kill to be a Kept man of Gisele, a damn fine looking hottie who also brings in 24mil per year? Let me know where to sign up! Calling dibbs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

doggg, ur boy Manning doesnt beat her either and sure could not land her.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

I am very happy about this.  I prefer Manning the football player to Brady the kept man.  Brady has clearly made some significant changes in his life and his priorities have changed. 

Does that mean that I think Brady will now be ineffective?  No.  But, the pats are in the midst of their first major transistion period since BB came and Brady is the real glue in that transistion.  IMO his priority shift (which is understandable) does nothing to help the pats.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I've always joked around with friends that when it comes time to negotiate Brady's new deal, the Krafts and Belichick will say to him, "now Tom, the last time you signed a new contract with us you weren't married to a woman who makes $30 million per year; so do you really think you need a raise?"

I'm sure whatever Brady's new deal comes to, it will pay him more than enough to ensure that his kids will never have to work a day in their lives, with or without Gisele's money as a "safety net."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

"Priority shift" - give me a break.  Rather have Roethlisberger and his priorities?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I've always joked around with friends that when it comes time to negotiate Brady's new deal, the Krafts and Belichick will say to him, "now Tom, the last time you signed a new contract with us you weren't married to a woman who makes $30 million per year; so do you really think you need a raise?" I'm sure whatever Brady's new deal comes to, it will pay him more than enough to ensure that his kids will never have to work a day in their lives, with or without Gisele's money as a "safety net."
    Posted by hardright

Per your comment - I think I've read or heard that Giselle is a very savvy business woman.  I could see Brady firing his agent and bringing in his wife and an attorney to negotiate the deal.  LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

"Priority shift" - give me a break.  Rather have Roethlisberger and his priorities?
    Posted by 123meg

umm - how did Roethlisberger creep into this conversation?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Tom Brady is a kept man:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/13/tom-brady-is-a-kept-man/ Tom Brady is a kept man Posted by Mike Florio on May 13, 2010 8:49 PM ET Patriots quarterback Tom Brady earned a base salary of $5 million in 2009.  In 2010, he'll earn a base salary of $3.5 million.  That's a total salary in two years of $8.5 million. For the one-year period from June 2009 through June 2010, his wife's estimated earnings nearly triple the two-year total. According to Forbes, Gisele Bundchen made $25 million in only one year. Brady's salary number doesn't include off-field earnings or any bonuses or incentives.  Still, his wife made $25 million in only a year. Here's hoping she made him sign a prenup.
    Posted by Hoier

Good for him...LOL!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Tom Brady is a kept man:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/13/tom-brady-is-a-kept-man/ Tom Brady is a kept man Posted by Mike Florio on May 13, 2010 8:49 PM ET Patriots quarterback Tom Brady earned a base salary of $5 million in 2009.  In 2010, he'll earn a base salary of $3.5 million.  That's a total salary in two years of $8.5 million. For the one-year period from June 2009 through June 2010, his wife's estimated earnings nearly triple the two-year total. According to Forbes, Gisele Bundchen made $25 million in only one year. Brady's salary number doesn't include off-field earnings or any bonuses or incentives.  Still, his wife made $25 million in only a year. Here's hoping she made him sign a prenup.
    Posted by Hoier

Pointless idiotic drivel

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Really underdogg, Manning the football player and Brady the kept man? really? How many rings does Brady have over Manning? and you really want to try and claim Brady is not a "real" football player? One of the dumbest things you have ever said.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Not worried about the past Tas - just the present.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : Not worried about the past Tas - just the present.
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL!  Brady didn't have a life outside of football before he got married?  That is PATHETIC!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Gisele can keep me.

Sections
Shortcuts