Tom Brady is a kept man

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Tom Brady is a kept man

Wow what a newsflash this is. You would have to be pretty out of touch if you did not think that Tom's wife, who is the richest supermodel from the past several years, made more money than him. In the end I do not feel sorry for Tom's pay and I really don't think he does either. He has said many times he is playing a game and he is happy with the ridiculous amount of money he makes playing it. On Mannings wife, she is hot also, I just don't know if Peyton knows what to do with her! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

My wife makes more money than i do does that make me a kept man too?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

You're still a newlywed Tas you shouldn't be thinkin' like that lol....give it 27 years like me...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man:
    My wife makes more money than i do does that make me a kept man too?
    Posted by HRK103

I wish my wife made more than I did.....Actually I wish she made any money at all....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Um, okay, so how many rings does Manning have at present?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Peyton has a beautiful wife too!
    Posted by digger0862

I cant help but mention that Petyons wife has an ugly husband...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : I cant help but mention that Petyons wife has an ugly husband...
    Posted by Peduncle72

LOL! best post of the year! LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : LOL! best post of the year! LOL!
    Posted by HRK103

Got a chuckle out of me, too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : I am very happy about this.  I prefer Manning the football player to Brady the kept man.  Brady has clearly made some significant changes in his life and his priorities have changed.  Does that mean that I think Brady will now be ineffective?  No.  But, the pats are in the midst of their first major transistion period since BB came and Brady is the real glue in that transistion.  IMO his priority shift (which is understandable) does nothing to help the pats.  
    Posted by underdoggg

I prefer three Super Bowl rings

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : I cant help but mention that Peyton's wife has an ugly husband...
    Posted by Peduncle72

LOL I agree!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by digger0862

yeah, she's hot, but that picture together is hard to focus on with that big ol forehead blinding me

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Personally, I am glad Brady's wife makes so much money so he doesn't have to wh*re himself out and do stupid oreo commercials life Peyton.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Tom Brady is a kept man:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/13/tom-brady-is-a-kept-man/ Tom Brady is a kept man Posted by Mike Florio on May 13, 2010 8:49 PM ET Patriots quarterback Tom Brady earned a base salary of $5 million in 2009.  In 2010, he'll earn a base salary of $3.5 million.  That's a total salary in two years of $8.5 million. For the one-year period from June 2009 through June 2010, his wife's estimated earnings nearly triple the two-year total. According to Forbes, Gisele Bundchen made $25 million in only one year. Brady's salary number doesn't include off-field earnings or any bonuses or incentives.  Still, his wife made $25 million in only a year. Here's hoping she made him sign a prenup.
    Posted by Hoier

I'm not clear on how this is any of your concern.

What's your point? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Let me just say this about that. Giselle could lose all of her money, her job, and anything else she has and they would still live an oppulant, lavish, ridiculously rich life on Bradys money. We're not talking about a guy who makes $100,000 a year here. Tommy boy can bring home the bacon, make no mistake about it. As far as using the word kept, that's foolishness, Brady no more needs her money than Donald Trump does.
    Posted by cityrooster1

It's funny, there was a time when a 100 grand a year was considered real good, now you're just getting by trying to support a family on that. With home prices were they are, gas prices, insurance, college tuition going up by the day. I can't imagine what it would be like having a spouse that makes 25 million a year added on to the 18 million that I bring home.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : It's funny, there was a time when a 100 grand a year was considered real good, now you're just getting by trying to support a family on that. With home prices were they are, gas prices, insurance, college tuition going up by the day. I can't imagine what it would be like having a spouse that makes 25 million a year added on to the 18 million that I bring home.
    Posted by mthurl

Outside of Boston a hundred thousand dollars still is alot of money.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Posted by digger0862

WTH? The Manning brothers posing together?, & why is Elly in a dress?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : Outside of Boston a hundred thousand dollars still is alot of money.  
    Posted by shenanigan

Not really.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

One note on the manning comments.  I've been coming to this site for years and one of the non-stop put downs of Manning is his face.  I don't get it? 

Are most of you men in the closet and secretly dreaming of a date with Tom Brady?  Was it the ad of him cuddling a baby goat that did it for you? 

Right or wrong cities frequently are pegged with a personality, and I always thought Boston was a tough guy town, but I suppose I was wrong.  A tough guy wouldn't really care what another guy looked like.  And the last thing a tough guy would care about is what a professional football player looked like.  Maybe Boston has become an "enlightened city" and had to shed its tough guy image to get there. 

With the way this board talks about Manning's physical features, I've decided that must be the case.  Some of you mock like I would expect a makeup artist or hairdresser to. 

Looking forward to football season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

One note on the manning comments.  I've been coming to this site for years and one of the non-stop put downs of Manning is his face.  I don't get it?  Are most of you men in the closet and secretly dreaming of a date with Tom Brady?  Was it the ad of him cuddling a baby goat that did it for you?  Right or wrong cities frequently are pegged with a personality, and I always thought Boston was a tough guy town, but I suppose I was wrong.  A tough guy wouldn't really care what another guy looked like.  And the last thing a tough guy would care about is what a professional football player looked like.  Maybe Boston has become an "enlightened city" and had to shed its tough guy image to get there.  With the way this board talks about Manning's physical features, I've decided that must be the case.  Some of you mock like I would expect a makeup artist or hairdresser to.  Looking forward to football season.
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL!  So the dude's face looks like the fecal matter that was deposited from Brady's goat....he can still throw a football 2nd best in the league......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : umm - how did Roethlisberger creep into this conversation?
    Posted by underdoggg

How did you? Creep.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Yea yea yea Underdogg, thats coming from you who I still have not heard back from after my last post. Someone shuts you down and what do you do? you duck them. I am pretty sure no one cares what you think in regards to Boston being tough guys or not.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Yeah, I noticed a lot of people have been making Underdoggg their Biotch lately. He's completely out of bullets when it comes to logic and reason and has almost become a mirror image of leon with the Cheat comments. It's good to see.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : Yeah, I noticed a lot of people have been making Underdoggg their Biotch lately. He's completely out of bullets when it comes to logic and reason and has almost become a mirror image of leon with the Cheat comments. It's good to see.
    Posted by Huggybear999

I can't help it.....it is soooo easy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is a kept man : I can't help it.....it is soooo easy.
    Posted by m1021us

You got that right. Pretty soon he'll be washing our cars and mowing our lawns.

Oh yeah, And dry cleaning my Bow Tie