Tom Brady is GOOD for football!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Tom Brady is GOOD for football!

Love him or hate him, win or lose, Brady is GOOD for the NFL. Despite the disdain and regardless of the devotion, QBs like Brady help fortify attendance, attention, interest and profitablity in this professional sports league. Agree or disagree?

Edited to add: YAY! TB IS BACK!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football!

Brady = $$$ for the NFL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football!:
    [QUOTE]Brady = $$$ for the NFL.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

Exactly! lol I think it is hard for ANYONE to deny this fact. Thus, the point of my post. Still, will be interesting to hear opposing viewpoints.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Of course he is, Laurie.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]Of course he is, Laurie.....
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

Go Tommy!!!!!!!! Kiss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Peyton fan here, and I totally agree with you.  Even if he did say modeling was harder than football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maseodream1. Show maseodream1's posts

[QUOTE]Peyton fan here, and I totally agree with you.  Even if he did say modeling was harder than football.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was saying it would be for Peyton?

Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself Embarassed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Yes, because Peyton's Modeling career is currently through the roof.  His nose is highly sought after in the print media.  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, because Peyton's Modeling career is currently through the roof.  His nose is highly sought after in the print media.  LOL
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

I knew I could count on you for a reply Undy! lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Amazing! He has been out for a whole season and even with some obvious rust showing....TB was still highly effective.......Memo to NFL: when his game is all the way back...be afraid; very, very afraid......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing! He has been out for a whole season and even with some obvious rust showing....TB was still highly effective.......Memo to NFL: when his game is all the way back... be afraid; very, very afraid ......

Damn straight Bel! TB is the MAN! There is no denying his talent and contributions to the overall excitement of the NFL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chesterburnet. Show chesterburnet's posts

- lt's him.
    - lt is him.

You guys are in so much trouble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Tom looks hungry and focused, watch out league.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Jints:

I'm sure that the feeling is mutual....see you in February, 2010!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I can't argue against Laurie's point. But an even better fact is that Brady is good for the Patriots! I didn't get to see the game last night (it being on at 11 pm here, and I was asleep in the La-z-boy by that time), but I've heard Brady looked pretty good. So much for being "rusty". I'd say opposing defenses have a lot to worry about if they have NE on their schedule this season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football! : Osi Umenyori is back, reunited with Justin Tuck...memo to NFL (and maybe a certain upper nothern US QB who is acquainted with them if they meet again in Feb 2010): be afraid; very, very afraid...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE] sorry jint,BB and the pats dont get stung twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw&feature=related

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Here's the thing about Brady:

As an expatriate Patriot fan (I love to say that), I can tell you that outside New England, there is no shortage of Pats hate to go around. It's easy to hate a winner and a lot of people do. But in all the "front runner" and "Cheatriots" smack I have to wade through this time of year, I don't hear nary a peep about Brady. Even people who hate the Pats (for the most part -- there are always going to be a certain number of true dengenerate haters), seem to respect Brady. Particularly now, after his injury, the Golden Boy seems to be a little bit more human, and I think he is clearly the face of the NFL.

Putting up gaudy numbers and piling up victories is all well and good, but a guy who can do that and still not alientate the opposing fans is a unique element in sports. Now who do we know who has recently burned an entire career's worth of positive public perception with a couple off-seasons of acting like a deuschebag?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Tom Brady's don't come around very often. Enjoy it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

TOM  BRADY IS THE MAN!!!! 
                                      Enjoy while it lasts.

Thanx Tom

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from All4Indiana. Show All4Indiana's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing! He has been out for a whole season and even with some obvious rust showing....TB was still highly effective.......Memo to NFL: when his game is all the way back... be afraid; very, very afraid ......

Yes, I loved those Vince Young-type stats in game 2.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football! : Yes, I loved those Vince Young-type stats in game 2.
    Posted by All4Indiana[/QUOTE]

Yes....similar to Peyton Manning's stats against the Vikings....thankfully for our respective teams, its only pre-season and the odds are that both QB's will be back to their usual standard when the games count.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Tom Brady is very much the man. He has won those Super Bowls and, given his current wife, I am starting to believe he has won numerous Lingerie Bowls as well. No seriously, you see his jerseys everywhere (near where I live anyway) and he heightens the level of competition at QB...I hate the Colts, but those battles with Manning are future NFL Film Classic material. And for the most part he seems like a nice guy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston2009Champs. Show boston2009Champs's posts

peyton has some gay commercials

Sections
Shortcuts