Tom Brady is GOOD for football!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from All4Indiana. Show All4Indiana's posts

Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football!

In Response to Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football! : Yes....similar to Peyton Manning's stats against the Vikings....thankfully for our respective teams, its only pre-season and the odds are that both QB's will be back to their usual standard when the games count.....
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]

Difference is the flaming touting of how great Brady was.  Not a lot of mention by Colts fans about Manning exceeding in 1 quarter (Game 2) what Brady has done in two games.  Guess you just have to act like you've been there before.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady is GOOD for football! : Difference is the flaming touting of how great Brady was.  Not a lot of mention by Colts fans about Manning exceeding in 1 quarter (Game 2) what Brady has done in two games.  Guess you just have to act like you've been there before.
    Posted by All4Indiana[/QUOTE]

Been where before, flatlander?

The Super Bowl four times?

(incidentally, I didn't hear a lot of "touting" when the Vikings racked Manning three times in six plays last week)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Tom Brady is great to football. Best active QB playing the game today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]Here's the thing about Brady: As an expatriate Patriot fan (I love to say that), I can tell you that outside New England, there is no shortage of Pats hate to go around. It's easy to hate a winner and a lot of people do. But in all the "front runner" and "Cheatriots" smack I have to wade through this time of year, I don't hear nary a peep about Brady. Even people who hate the Pats (for the most part -- there are always going to be a certain number of true dengenerate haters), seem to respect Brady. Particularly now, after his injury, the Golden Boy seems to be a little bit more human, and I think he is clearly the face of the NFL. Putting up gaudy numbers and piling up victories is all well and good, but a guy who can do that and still not alientate the opposing fans is a unique element in sports. Now who do we know who has recently burned an entire career's worth of positive public perception with a couple off-seasons of acting like a deuschebag? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Tom Brady's don't come around very often. Enjoy it.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Great post Prariemike. As many times as Brady & The Pats have beaten the Steelers in the playoffs and ruined my day, I've always liked Tom Brady because he let's his actions do his talking for him. Anyone can be classy when they win, but I was impressed with the way Tom Brady handled himself after probably the most heart-breaking loss of his career against the Giants in the Superbowl.  And I agree with a few of the post, he just seems like a nice guy!