Tom Brady - Most Playoff Wins in NFL History

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Tom Brady - Most Playoff Wins in NFL History

In response to UD6's comment:

Look,

I am happy for Brady.  I am happy for you guys as fans.  Congrats.  But I watched the game, and when the defense or the opposition makes it easy, I won't be effusive with the praise

That said, again, congrats to you guys.  BTW, that's not taking anything away from Brady.  He's one of the best.  Congrats to you guys. 

Yes, this must be the reason he has won more playoff games than ANY OTHER QB in the history of the game.

Thanks for the insight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

brady and belichick are both great, and they both wouldnt be as successful without eachother.

Totally agree.  Especially BB...Without a top QB, you cannot win in the NFL these days. 

Brady benefited from the Pats D early in his career, but lately, BB is lucky to have Brady to do it all on offense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He can thank his coach.

Zip it troll. Everybody here hates you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He can thank his coach.

"Specifically, there is evidence of record, substantial enough to suggest that the defendants knew that the passages in question were false, or acted in reckless disregard of their falsity. There is evidence of record to suggest that there were obvious reasons to doubt the veracity of Peyton Manning's account of the incident in question. The court further finds that there is sufficient evidence to permit the conclusion that the defendants entertained serious doubts as to the truth of the passages in this case." (Polk County Circuit Judge Harvey A. Kornstein)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Look,

I am happy for Brady.  I am happy for you guys as fans.  Congrats.  But I watched the game, and when the defense or the opposition makes it easy, I won't be effusive with the praise. 

That said, again, congrats to you guys.  BTW, that's not taking anything away from Brady.  He's one of the best.  Congrats to you guys. 

Fair .

The opposition ?  the other team that has JJ Watt , the team that has the best pass rusher (at least that's what the media says) ?

The game is 11 vs. 11 on the field.  Give me something more than JJ Watt, and I'll give you your due. 

Here's an example.  Statistically, Denver was top 5 in pts against this year AND top 3 in passing yds against.  But last night they gave up 324 yds passing and passing TD's of 59, 32, and 70. 

That's an 11 man team vs. your comment about 1 player. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He can thank his coach.

How could that be troll, since his coach has a losing record without him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Really it is ALL BECAUSE OF "his coach" Get your head out of your _ass. Brady is the one out there executing the plays.. Dumb A%^!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Look,

I am happy for Brady.  I am happy for you guys as fans.  Congrats.  But I watched the game, and when the defense or the opposition makes it easy, I won't be effusive with the praise. 

Thanks, it feels great to have a 3 time Super Bowl Champ QB and coach, with more playoff wins than any other combo in NFL history.  

It makes me happy that you will never know how awesome it is to enjoy such a long run of success as a fan. 

You know, because you're such an obnoxious troll.  It really makes me happy.  So again, thanks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Look,

Fair .

The opposition ?  the other team that has JJ Watt , the team that has the best pass rusher (at least that's what the media says) ?

The game is 11 vs. 11 on the field.  Give me something more than JJ Watt, and I'll give you your due. 

Here's an example.  Statistically, Denver was top 5 in pts against this year AND top 3 in passing yds against.  But last night they gave up 324 yds passing and passing TD's of 59, 32, and 70. 

So when the same Ravens that beat Gomer last week lose to Tom F'in Brady next week, what will your excuse be then?

Oh...the Ravens made it easy for Tom...they didn't do that for Peyton, wah, wah, waaaaaah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Look,

I am happy for Brady.  I am happy for you guys as fans.  Congrats.  But I watched the game, and when the defense or the opposition makes it easy, I won't be effusive with the praise

Yes, this must be the reason he has won more playoff games than ANY OTHER QB in the history of the game.

Thanks for the insight.

Believe it or not, in my opinion it may have a lot to do with it.  

His first 3 wins were not about him.  In fact, his 2nd was won by another QB.  He's just given credit, because he started.  He didn't finish it. 

The next 2 games, his d held the opposition to 14 pts. In those games, he didn't complete 60% of his passes and threw only 2 TD's while the D held the 5th and 2nd scoring o's to 14 pts each.

That's five games right there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Look,

Fair .

So when the same Ravens that beat Gomer last week lose to Tom F'in Brady next week, what will your excuse be then?

Oh...the Ravens made it easy for Tom...they didn't do that for Peyton, wah, wah, waaaaaah!

If all of a sudden, the ravens can't execute on offense or if the pats d doesn't make mistakes like the broncos d then there may be something to say. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

It's a damn shame this didn't happen in the Super Bowl last year.

Oh well, Guess BB will get the glory when he ties Landry in the Super Bowl

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Look,

Fair .

If all of a sudden, the ravens can't execute on offense or if the pats d doesn't make mistakes like the broncos d then there may be something to say

Yup, for the 18th time in Tom's playoff career, that'll be the case. Mm-hmm. Doesn't it seem funny to you how the "opposition" on all these playoff teams over the years only lay down for Tom, and no one else?

Gee, if I weren't from Indiana...I just might think Tom has something to do with why the other guys look so bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Look,

Thanks for the insight.

Believe it or not, in my opinion it may have a lot to do with it.  

His first 3 wins were not about him.  In fact, his 2nd was won by another QB.  He's just given credit, because he started.  He didn't finish it. 

The next 2 games, his d held the opposition to 14 pts. In those games, he didn't complete 60% of his passes and threw only 2 TD's while the D held the 5th and 2nd scoring o's to 14 pts each.

That's five games right there.

Hmmmmm - SB 36  - 1:30 to go, no time outs - BB turns Tom Brady looses - he drives the Pats into FG range - Pats win SB 36 -

Yesterday - 31 seconds left, 2 time outs, game played in Denver  - John Fox shows no faith in Peyton Manning, has him take the knee - Peyton Manning ultimately throws a game killling interception - Denver suffers the curse that Indianapolis knows too well - the curse of the all world choker - Peyton Manning

He makes great commercials though - and boy, he is great at ingratiating himself to the press - clearly this makes him superior to Tom Brady - because his overall record sure doesn't

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

He can thank his coach.

Or he can thank Peyton Manning for failing on so many occasions to get in his way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:

He can thank his coach.

Or he can thank Peyton Manning for failing on so many occasions to get in his way.

We probably should be thankful that jealous Indy fans spam our site.  every minute they are on here it's less time they are in the barn abusing the farm animals.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Look,

Fair .

If all of a sudden, the ravens can't execute on offense or if the pats d doesn't make mistakes like the broncos d then there may be something to say. 

I sense some anger as to what happened to Gomer or better, what Gomer happened to Denver. the broncos game yesterday was competitive. It was a slugfest even when the broncos d played so bad, and Gomer threw int's. still, Gomer had a chance to win and couldn't pull it out. He, like Marino is the king of the regular season. Stats and all, but when the game is on the line in the postseason, few come through like tommy. Those are the facts. now go crawl back to your Barbie dream house where Gomer is ken and luck is Barbie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Look,

Fair .

Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha... UD, you make me laugh like no other living joke can! When ever I want to see some worlds record rediculousness...I just look at one of your posts. It doesn't even matter which one I look at.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

All this and Manning choked...........again.....Love it !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Look,

Maybe in the top 5 or is that the top 10?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

TOM is 17-6 and all alone in playoff wins, playtex set some records sat night will start with 8 x one and done, he owns it and its not even close, its playtex with 8 and everyone else on the list had 4 x one and done, and he tied the other stat king favre for most playoff loss's, yep playtex is the GOAT at CHOKING when it matters MOST!!!!  spin that one slob knob robbie (ud 6) AND this is bradys 7th AFC champ game, what has gomer been too (3)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He can thank his coach.

Or, he can thank himself. 

He could, but he'd be lying to himself. 

Is this gonna be your contribution to the board this week.  Big UP! TO ALL MY HATERS!!!!!   loL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  ......  I should expect this from you by now! I guess you never bothered to read  up on what BB did Before Brady! He is a defensive guy so yes give thnx for finally getting our D back on track!  What happend to Meyton!???    Pick 6. INT to end the game! Just a normal day for Meyton!  LOL LOL  LOL LOL

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND PLEASE LEAVE NOW WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Tom Brady = best to ever play. Jaworski came around this morning on 1st take and admitted he is better then Aaron Rodgers....as if his opinion means much!

Sections
Shortcuts