TOM BRADY THOUGHTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS:
    In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS : Wow someone is a little touchy and on the rag.....You don't think that Brady is still a winner?  I am sorry to dissapoint you, but the stats come with being an elite QB....do you think that Indy is going to get rid of Pay-A-Ton because he has only won 1 Super Bowl? You don't understand, nobody thinks that you have a good idea..... and you might want to move out of your momma's basement before yelling at people about growing up.
    Posted by m1021us

LOL, I love how someone like you tells people what they think or what they wrote. Never did I say that Brady was not a winner (only shows how Pompous you are with your stats and words of wisdom), once again shows you not only dont understand what somone writes, but shows you have a problem with reading. Also once again your nothing more than a stat boy. Stats are nothing more than how somone preformed, as with your boy Peyton Manning you seem to be so hooked on. I dont care how good his stats are, if he chokes when it comes down to the winning throw then all his stats mean nothing except a paycheck for him to whine about. Im supprised you didnt mention Dan Marino, oh i forgot, he  owns so many stats that you love, but tisk tisk no Super Bowl Rings. I guess I could go on trying to explain thisng to you, but you would be even more confused because you dont understand what intent means. As for living in Mommys basement, I moved out a very long time ago sunshine, sorry you still s u c k on your thumb. Move on genius your a waste of air

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS : hobo, that child's poor attitude and really bad attempt at insults makes me feel bad for her...... This same child was probably the same person who was advocating that trade Brady and keep Cassel bandwaggon!
    Posted by m1021us

Good thing your a brain trust lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

alcondragon....Brady had an interview right before the season started in which he said that football and his family are the only things he cares about in his life.  He said "if I can't play football, what the he** else am I going to do?"  In that same interview, he said he wants to play until AT LEAST 40, and hopes to play until he is "kicked out".   Now to suggest he'll want to step away at 35 is just completely ignoring his attitude and approach to the game.  Brady will play football as long as they allow him to play football.
    Posted by pyegian

Pyegian Im not ignoring that he loves football as I stated, what I said and will repeat is, IF he continues to get hurt, continues to be frustrated and the team doesnt put the right people into place for them to be the winners that they were, THEN it may wear on him and after 3 more years of body beatings that he could be turned to saying its quitting time. Now all of this is just speculation, but yet remains a possibility just as him playing until 40 years old is.
    Its funny how if someone mearly mentions anything to the Tom is God thinking some people in here act absolutely rediculous. Then when you say anything back to them they cry like a baby and whine about insults.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS : hobo, that child's poor attitude and really bad attempt at insults makes me feel bad for her...... This same child was probably the same person who was advocating that trade Brady and keep Cassel bandwaggon!
    Posted by m1021us

Also after re-reading your response here, its amazing all the insight you have into what Brady is going to do. If someone mentions anything to the other of what yo ustate you cry like the girl that you are. Do you need a tissue or are your panties on too tight precuious

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Anyone know how to put a genie back in their lamp?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

BRADY. . .  IS. . . JESUS. . . 
    so stop trying to get us scared, Brady will play until he wants to stop playing, and we dont got a problem with that
    so u cn go stick your John Skelton up ur arse-hole

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

If they keep Nick Kazur on the right side and Light on the left side protecting Tom, Brady won'rt make it another year.  Otrherwise, Brady has a couple more SBs in him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Brady's only won 3 SB's.  Heck he's only gotten to 4 SB's in 8 years of playing only a 50% rate.  And the last time he went to a SB was 2007 and the defense carried him, he only threw like 50 TD passes, pathetic.  But the season he played after that (2009) he didn't go to the SB or break any records.  Time to get rid of him, are there any free agent QB's with 4 SB's? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

shenanigan,
    you're reading too much into what i said...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS : Good thing your a brain trust lol.
    Posted by alcondragon

more than you....

Keep rubbing that lantern and you will go blind and get hairy palms Leon....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

alcondragon....Brady had an interview right before the season started in which he said that football and his family are the only things he cares about in his life.  He said "if I can't play football, what the he** else am I going to do?"  In that same interview, he said he wants to play until AT LEAST 40, and hopes to play until he is "kicked out".   Now to suggest he'll want to step away at 35 is just completely ignoring his attitude and approach to the game.  Brady will play football as long as they allow him to play football.
    Posted by pyegian

Don't let any facts get in that woman's way....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS : Also after re-reading your response here, its amazing all the insight you have into what Brady is going to do. If someone mentions anything to the other of what yo ustate you cry like the girl that you are. Do you need a tissue or are your panties on too tight precuious
    Posted by alcondragon

LOL!  Wow, who was the one who jumped on my post because I disagreed with you the original poster?  I wasn't even responding to you....

What a moron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS : LOL, I love how someone like you tells people what they think or what they wrote. Never did I say that Brady was not a winner (only shows how Pompous you are with your stats and words of wisdom), once again shows you not only dont understand what somone writes, but shows you have a problem with reading. Also once again your nothing more than a stat boy. Stats are nothing more than how somone preformed, as with your boy Peyton Manning you seem to be so hooked on. I dont care how good his stats are, if he chokes when it comes down to the winning throw then all his stats mean nothing except a paycheck for him to whine about. Im supprised you didnt mention Dan Marino, oh i forgot, he  owns so many stats that you love, but tisk tisk no Super Bowl Rings. I guess I could go on trying to explain thisng to you, but you would be even more confused because you dont understand what intent means. As for living in Mommys basement, I moved out a very long time ago sunshine, sorry you still s u c k on your thumb. Move on genius your a waste of air
    Posted by alcondragon

So you determine that someone is on the DOWNSIDE of his career based on age, he has a family and that he hasn't won a SuperBowl in a while?  Do you know how DUMB that sounds? 

I guess Marino should have hung it up after 8 full seasons of football.....forget about the other 8 that he played.....

If Elway hung them up after 8 years because of your definition of him being on the downside of his career...then he wouldn't have won his 2 Super Bowls.....

See, I didn't need to use stats to make you look dumb....you made it too easy for me...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TOM BRADY THOUGHTS : So you determine that someone is on the DOWNSIDE of his career based on age, he has a family and that he hasn't won a SuperBowl in a while?  Do you know how DUMB that sounds?  I guess Marino should have hung it up after 8 full seasons of football.....forget about the other 8 that he played..... If Elway hung them up after 8 years because of your definition of him being on the downside of his career...then he wouldn't have won his 2 Super Bowls..... See, I didn't need to use stats to make you look dumb....you made it too easy for me...
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE]
    Wow! you cant actually be this stupid can you?
    First I thought you were a moron, now I know it.
    Marino for all his glorius stats, did he win a Super Bowl? Once again for you because you dont have a clue, Brady plays to win the Super Bowl not for stats, and what I said was him now being older and on the downside (injuries, pain, loss of players) wait why am I bothering with you on this.
    Your a complete and total Putz! Please go and ask your mommy why she let your brains run down the crack of her azz

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to TOM BRADY THOUGHTS:
    as much as i love the guy i think his time as an elite QB is running out and he could be done in just a couple of years due to his major knee injury plus the beatings he takes constantly. i was wondering about my fellow pats fans opinions on how much time brady has left. i think hes got 3 more years.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

yep 3-4 years left. its time to find the next TB and start grooming him for the day when TB rides off into the sunset with Giselle

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Love Tom. The best we will ever see around here, lightning won't strike twice. Is he on the down side? For him maybe, but still as good or better than anyone else for the next 4 years hopefully. Problem is the past 4 drafts prior to this last one has given this team very little and the holes are glaring. No matter what happens I won't forget his clutch play and how in a 16 game schedule he was outstanding in almost every game. When Bledsoe was here he would play great in 4, terrible in 4 and average in 8 almost every year.