Tom Brady was a fat kid growing up..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Tom Brady was a fat kid growing up..

Wow, just wow.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Tom Brady was a fat kid growing up..

Me too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

From a chubby little leaguer to a superbowl champion

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL at the necklace
    Being chubby as a kid is better than being...

A cross dresser!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

^^^lol!!

That beats my avatar photo.   Broadway Mark sure does "get around".  

Priceless.

Watch the Jets fans try to spin this one.   Absolutely priceless.

Is it me., or does Marky Mark's underage choice look like it could be his sister?

E-Harmony commercial anyone?  Tears!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

#itsscientificallyproven that Tom Brady is gay

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Do you mean to tell me that a 12 year old child went through the awkward growing pains of being 5-10 pounds overweight...?  Does anybody ELSE know about this, 'cause I can't even BELIEVE it?!?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady was a fat kid growing up..:
    Do you mean to tell me that a 12 year old child went through the awkward growing pains of being 5-10 pounds overweight...?  Does anybody ELSE know about this, 'cause I can't even BELIEVE it?!?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

These days a kid 10 pounds over weight is the norm.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's what I thought when I saw the photo. It actually looked like every power hitting 1st baseman or pitcher type you'd have on your team at that age.  MOre of a pre-pubscent stage (girls too) than it is "fat".

Ever see a photo of Chris Drury from the '89 LLWS? Chubby kid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Hey, everyone as a kid was chubby.  But its funny that Tom Brady went from looking like that, to being a Sports and Male Icon in society.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Hey, everyone as a kid was chubby.  But its funny that Tom Brady went from looking like that, to being a Sports and Male Icon in society.   http://www.thebostonjam.com/
    Posted by thebostonjam

I see what you're sayin.  It's like seeing Bob Dole or Richard Nixon as a kid...Dole eating elmer's glue in the corner of art class, Nixon crying b/c he skinned his knee falling off the swing set...never coulda conceivably happened.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

I wonder what Giselle looked like growing up? Fat? Too skinny? Ugly duckling?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Brady could have played baseball in college too.  Danny Ainge anyone?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Gizelle looked quite different before the nose job. It was a big one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Brady may or may not have had some plastic surgery himself 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Brady may or may not have had some plastic surgery himself  http://www.thebostonjam.com/
    Posted by thebostonjam

If I had a trillion dollars, I'D get plastic surgery too...WhyTH not?  I mean, I'd make myself up to PERFECTION people!  I got sorta thin lips, so a speck, and I mean a tiny speck'a botox right there.  My cheekbones are good & high...so hmm.  Oh!  Absolutely, it's not LIKE I HAVE a double chin, But IF I had my way, It'd be chin, jaw, neck, NOTHING but muscle & bone underneath that...I mean nuthin'.  Then what- Oh, I'm an eyebrow FREAK (ya, I admitted it)...  Mine arch up alright and all, but I want something like Jack Nicholson "The Shining" arches...lil thinner though: Like Nicholson arches but younger Leonardo Dicaprio eyebrow thinness-puffing out somewhat skin-wise too.  Then, where are we folks-Ahh=Nose...  I have like a straight Native American Indian nose, not big, and not sticking out, but oh man, I always wanted it sloping...but not pointy sloping, just a good curve up top.  Hmm-Alright, WhyTHeck not go with a tummy-tuck... Hair's alright.  Alright, while we're at it, I'll extend my finger and toenails, so they're a little longer back towards the hand/foot, than they are wide...  My bellybuttons just like 1/16th of an inch too far in...so we'll push it out that far...  Hmmm...  Why not fix all that inward organ damage that I f'd up in my 20's: So=Liver transplant, kidney cleansing/dialysis, some sorta lung scrubbing, gastrobipass surgery (whether it's warranted or not), muscle electro-shock stimulation/strengthening, scr#w it-I'll just do an #ss-tuck too; Then...does anyone know?  Can I get my eyes removed too... It's not like I even WEAR glasses, and I HAVE like 20-20 vision...but I'd like more along the lines of=SUPER-vision...some people have 20-10...Isn't that better?  I'll just get 20-0 vision...  Oh yea, I HATE ears, so IF I can get the lobes pinned a bit further back, but then get like some sorta mini-satellite dish (w/ volume control) inside, so I can hear anything & everything (or not)...  Now that I think of it...I'd just like to do like ALL my inwards and appendages like a machine (think: Will Smith in "I, Robot").  And now with any & all potential left over money, I'd like any scar, microscopic organism (we all got 'em unfortunately folks), worm, pimple, bruise, bug=ANY and EVERY unwanted scrape and/or smallest petri-dish organism ever used=Organism=G-O-N-E...  Man, I'll be like Superman, but just better looking and an increased lifespan...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Forgot to add...I'm almost right at 6'1 tall...bigger than many, but not big enough.  Some chick's don't want 6'5=speck too tall...  So I'll go 6'3 and 1/8th-1/4 inch... I won't settle for anything taller or shorter.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Brady will win two more superbowls before he retires.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Regardless, I still say Bridget Moynihan has the edge on Giselle.  Those brunettes. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Hard to disagree with you BBReigns 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

that aint fat... he just didnt hit puberty yet...

bridget...nah..his strength is makin the right decision at the right time.... looks like he got a 100 on that test...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Brady still isn't skinny, but he isn't fat.  He is kind of that soft, doughy white guy body type.  Thats why everyone holds their breath when he gets sacked.

Sections
Shortcuts