Tom Brady went to the HOUSE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Tom Brady went to the HOUSE!!!

In Response to Re: Tom Brady went to the HOUSE!!!:
    [QUOTE]I Been involved in horse racing for 30 years now.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Horse racing is amazing. Had a buddy years ago who was a trainer/owner. He just raced fairs, Green Mountain and Narragansett type tracks. I got to spend quite a bit of time behind the scenes at places like Belmont and Saratoga. It was very cool. Awesome athletes them ponies, and jockeys. Always love me a good horse racing movie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Tom Brady went to the HOUSE!!!

In Response to Re: Tom Brady went to the HOUSE!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady went to the HOUSE!!! : Poor Rusty. When facts annihilate him (as they always do) he resorts to asking if you ever played sports, calls you a pink hat or claims you're a troll. It's comical. And if that doesn't assuage his just brutalized ego he will question your sex life or continence.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I used to train but got hurt so now I have some one train for me.  Plus it's tough dragging those horses every where.  Lot's of time on the road.  I still am an owner/breeder though.
    It's funny, the guy I have training for me is buddies with Joe Namath.  He used to train in NY.  I give him hell all the time.  One of these days I'll have a drink with Joe so I can tell him how much he sucked.  LOL
    I also used to get PO'd when the FB games interfered with the track schedule in Foxborough.  I didn't work with the trotters/pacers but loved to go watch them.

Wow, how'd this get to be a response to the wrong post.  Must be time for bed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.