Tom Brady...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Tom Brady...

A meaningless game in December? Seriously PhatRex? That game was huge to decide who wins the AFC East and home field. Obviously it doesn't matter since the Jets won but at the time, you trying to say the Jets didn't give their best effort in that game? Rex was always saying how next year lets play a game at OUR place in the playoffs, you don't think he wanted to crush the Patriots in that game? Was his blubbering in the post game press conference just an act too then?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

as soon as i called you harley, i realized my mistake and knew you were crusty. you cant hide your personality even over the interwebs...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady...:
    [QUOTE]No, you sure can't, even for Jets trolls.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

a jets troll posting as crusty would if he was a jets troll instead of RPH.  get it right.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Phat Rex, Crusty  19.....68

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShowGoesOn. Show TheShowGoesOn's posts

[QUOTE]you gonna be the one to cut someone's nuts off?...I didnt think so.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    I was in fact siding with you. I think this silly foolish nonsense by a select few is just to bait people into an argument for their much needed attention.

It was a metaphor showing an exaggeration of the extreme, to counter what they say as Sanchez being as good as Tom Brady. A comparison if you will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShowGoesOn. Show TheShowGoesOn's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty is now the king and whodat was crusty and im still not sure who is Stompperslover maybe its stomper himself lol but all these alter ego's are confusing me! cut it out! pick a name!
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    No Im stommper MVP

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]No, I am Stomper ....and Leon.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Again, not true. I was here on Tuesday talking about the game.    You disappeared for 5 weeks. You're a patholgical liar living in mommy's basement. Not a good combo.  Fat, drunk and stupid ain't no way to go through life, son. Especially on your Zima of choice. lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]..I have to back up RG on this one. He did come on and discuss the game.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady... : I remember that year, vaguely.  I had spent the last year or so dropping tabs and doing your mom in the back of my VW van.  We finally made it to upstate NY in the late fall and I dropped her off at an anything goes commune.  They passed your mom around like a 3 holed bone for the next few months.  Hey weren't you born the next summer?  No wonder why you keep posting that, you're still looking for your daddy.  Sorry, kid, it ain't me.    

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady... : I remember that year, vaguely.  I had spent the last year or so dropping tabs and doing your mom in the back of my VW van.  We finally made it to upstate NY in the late fall and I dropped her off at an anything goes commune.  They passed your mom around like a 3 holed bone for the next few months.  Hey weren't you born the next summer?  No wonder why you keep posting that, you're still looking for your daddy.  Sorry, kid, it ain't me.    

Can't blame her after a few hour trip alone with your company, she probably volunteered just to get the f#ck outta your car... Delve into another discussion with PhatRex, or jump at the chance into forced prostitution?  Easiest choice ever. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

These internet fights hurt my feelings.... why do sour Jet fans have to steep this low?

I'll answer my own question.... 1968

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaccumcleanerofjustice. Show vaccumcleanerofjustice's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady... : Can't blame her after a few hour trip alone with your company, she probably volunteered just to get the f#ck outta your car... Delve into another discussion with PhatRex, or jump at the chance into forced prostitution?  Easiest choice ever. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]He said a VW van not a car.The real question is why did Ted Bundy use a car not a van? It really makes no sense unless he was that concerned about gas mileage.I still ponder that question to this day.
       My beer can moon rocket is almost ready for its first trial flight however so is my Ukraine mail order bride.I dont know which will make me more happy.I look forward to more correspondence in the future,I am on the Internet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady... : He said a VW van not a car.The real question is why did Ted Bundy use a car not a van? It really makes no sense unless he was that concerned about gas mileage.I still ponder that question to this day.    My beer can moon rocket is almost ready for its first trial flight however so is my Ukraine mail order bride.I dont know which will make me more happy.I look forward to more correspondence in the future,I am on the Internet.
    Posted by vaccumcleanerofjustice[/QUOTE]

Vaccumcleaner,

Good luck on your voyage sir, send a post card when you get to the moon. 

Sincerely,

Getzo

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.