Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nishan6t4. Show nishan6t4's posts

Tom Brady

i know he is struggling write now but remeber this is the guy who took pats to 4 SB 5 AFC games and wun three SBs. people are talking about how pats should trade him i mean what the f**k are you smoking. your team can either hav a qb like manning who will lead you to 12 wins every season and crash in playoffs or someone like brady who can get it done when it matters.  this guy just came back from a knee surgery it is going to take some time. look at some great BBallers and qb like carson palmer they all take time to get back to their best. so give him some time because i truly believe he wont leave the patriots or retire before he brings a another championship to the city.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Re: Tom Brady

The only people calling for Tom Brady's head or replacement are Jet fans or just trolls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]i know he is struggling write now but remeber this is the guy who took pats to 4 SB 5 AFC games and wun three SBs. people are talking about how pats should trade him i mean what the f**k are you smoking. your team can either hav a qb like manning who will lead you to 12 wins every season and crash in playoffs or someone like brady who can get it done when it matters.  this guy just came back from a knee surgery it is going to take some time. look at some great BBallers and qb like carson palmer they all take time to get back to their best. so give him some time because i truly believe he wont leave the patriots or retire before he brings a another championship to the city.
    Posted by nishan6t4[/QUOTE]

Brady had a whole year off without being able to play quarterback at all. See Tiger Woods.... It's the same thing. It's impossible to take that kind of time off and jump back in at the level you were in game competition.We will most likely make the playoffs even if Brady doesn't get back to "his" top level at all this year. My hope is that by about game 10 he is back in form. Also if you take a look at the Pats game plan this year they are making an effort to emphasize the run. I was shocked yesterday at the number of times they ran the ball. That's going to make it a little harder and take a little longer for Brady to find his rhythm again. We are 3-2 after 5 games. That's pretty good considering 4 of those 5 teams look like playoff teams right now.Brady will be back sometime this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Tommy was off yesterday that's for sure. The next two games should be easy, they we have a bye. I predict yesterdays game showed them a lot and we won't see them lose to another inferior team.
    I think they'll come back from the bye with all guns blazing.

14-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Other quarterbacks have immediately bounced back after injuries.  Tom Brady is playing scared, that's the difference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]Other quarterbacks have immediately bounced back after injuries.  Tom Brady is playing scared, that's the difference.
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]
    Name one that has taken a year off that was as good as Brady and came right back into form. You can't because there are few in history that are as good. Peyton Manning did the same thing when he came off his injury and he didn't have to take half the time away from practice that Brady did. Brady will be back at some point. I'm not worried about it. YUH..Brady is scared..That line speaks for itself

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Chad Pennington took an awful Dolphins team from 1-15 to 11-5 and AFC East Champs coming off a major injury and was awarded comeback player of the year in the process.

There's one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Sir, are you attempting to compare Chad Pennington with Tom Brady? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Not at all am I comparing the two.  I was asked to name an injured player that came back and played well and I did just that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

But your previous post said "other quarterbacks" etc. that's more than one.  Also, you stated that TB is playing scared, how do you know that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : Name one that has taken a year off that was as good as Brady and came right back into form. You can't because there are few in history that are as good. Peyton Manning did the same thing when he came off his injury and he didn't have to take half the time away from practice that Brady did. Brady will be back at some point. I'm not worried about it. YUH..Brady is scared..That line speaks for itself
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    I agree that it took Peyton Manning awhile before his QB skills looked like "old Peyton". I also agree that TB will be back to his "old self" by the end of the year.
    However, after watching other teams play, I have to say the New England Patriots have definitely a better than average offensive line.  The patriots are missing a quality wideout to compliment Moss. Also though Morris will run hard for the Pats, who spells him? Where was BJGE? Where is Terrence Nunn? I f the Pats are going to lose like this, they actually lose trying. McDaniels magnified a "big" hole in BB's coaching scheme. Watch other teams copy. There will be no easy wins til BB starts coaching.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Okay, so by watching the Tom Brady led Patriots defeat the Ravens you determined that he was "playing scared". 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

He didn't defeat the Ravens. LMFAO

The referees did.

Brady was outgunned by Flacco and Ortin and that's just the last two games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

In Response to Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]i know he is struggling write now but remeber this is the guy who took pats to 4 SB 5 AFC games and wun three SBs. people are talking about how pats should trade him i mean what the f**k are you smoking. your team can either hav a qb like manning who will lead you to 12 wins every season and crash in playoffs or someone like brady who can get it done when it matters.  this guy just came back from a knee surgery it is going to take some time. look at some great BBallers and qb like carson palmer they all take time to get back to their best. so give him some time because i truly believe he wont leave the patriots or retire before he brings a another championship to the city.
    Posted by nishan6t4[/QUOTE]Do you realize how long it has been since Brady "won the big one"? 5 YEARS AGO!!! 2005 loss to Denver in the playoffs, 2006 loss to Indy in the playoffs, 2007 loss to the Giants in the playoffs, he took last season off and will probably miss the playoffs this year. I think it's safe to compare Brady to McNabb now, they are just about the same in the playoffs...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

TB and BB are washed up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Tom Brady doesnt look like he is enjoying the game. He looks pissed all the time, in a bad way. Im a Pats fan, and have the highest respect for Brady. I dont think his talents are gone, or his smarts. Nor do I think a lack of work ethic is to blame. He appears to be struggling a bit, mentally, on the field. I think he is mad at himself, because (not to be cocky) even he knows he is better than how he is playing. He is a first-ballot Hall-of-Fame quarterback, one of the best ever, but this might be a very long challenging up-and-down season for Tom Brady as he rediscovers the game. Like another poster said, it took Tiger Woods a good year before he found his stride again.

At this point we need to hope the Pats can hold on this season, finish 10-6 and make the playoffs as a wildcard team. If Brady doesnt give up on himself, he might find his own stride by playoff time. But I am now fully prepared (as should all Pats fans) to accept that we have a good defense but only mediocre QB performance for the next 8-10 weeks of football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

He doesn't look pissed, he looks scared.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsFanatic. Show CelticsFanatic's posts

baddawg....you're an idiot, a Jets fan, or both. Go back down to mamma's basement. You don't even think about trading a Hall of Fame quarterback......you give him time to come back from a serious knee injury. Do you also want the Celtics to trade KG ? Get back on your meds !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1771. Show Leon1771's posts

Is anybody going to give Leon any credit for predicting exactly what kind of year Brady is having?

What do you expect from a guy that didn't show up once last year during the season after his knee exploded in week #1?
    Shooting incidents,getting married to girl that just loves to gamble on Sporting Events,child support,sending garbage pickers to jail,walking hand in hand down Broadway in NYC while his team was in NE and the list goes on and on.

Watching you people turn your backs on Brady is fun to watch!
    A typical of a NE fan but fun none the less!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]By watching the Ravens game. "Hey ref he touched me." LOL That's when I lost all respect for him.

Hey loser, count the rings!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Pats are the best. We'll see whatever loser team you like in the playoffs. GO PATS AND BRADY

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Tom Brady cost us the game with the Broncos yesterday. Through 5 games, he has been mediocre. I don't know if it is a matter of him still being rusty, or if he has "lost" his touch altogether. Either way, he better pull it together quickly or the Jets are going to jump out way ahead on us and we won't be able to make it up especially with games against New Orleans, Indy, etc. coming up. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

If Brady needs to still comeback from his injury, he should stay off the field until he's ready to play. That's a poor excuse. This isn't rocket science.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]Is anybody going to give Leon any credit for predicting exactly what kind of year Brady is having? What do you expect from a guy that didn't show up once last year during the season after his knee exploded in week #1? Shooting incidents,getting married to girl that just loves to gamble on Sporting Events,child support,sending garbage pickers to jail,walking hand in hand down Broadway in NYC while his team was in NE and the list goes on and on. Watching you people turn your backs on Brady is fun to watch! A typical of a NE fan but fun none the less!
    Posted by Leon1771[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah Leon, we all turned out backs on Brady. Like I would ever disrespect Tom Brady. The best QB of all time. Who has the TD record Biyatch. I still consider Tom Brady 19-0 minus 30 seconds. Go back under the fridge Leon you cockroach, and eat your crumbs

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

[QUOTE]He doesn't look pissed, he looks scared.

Ur a flipppin joke, long season my friend

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]If Brady needs to still comeback from his injury, he should stay off the field until he's ready to play. That's a poor excuse. This isn't rocket science.

Your opinion on the matter really doesn't count becuase your not a pats fan. Pats fans believe in Brady. Do we really care if you do. Go back to sniffing Tom Brady's farts and stealing his flowers loser

Sections
Shortcuts