Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMan. Show RonMan's posts

Tom Brady

I don't know how the next few weeks will play out, but, as someone who managed an international telecom business for many years, I have to say that if I had been able to find five Tom Bradys, I would have conquered the telecom world.  We really have been spoiled by taking his competitive spirit for granted.  He leads this team through his insatiable desire to win, despite the clear fact that every guy in the world wants to be him and every woman in the world wants to be with him, so he has no incentive to be what he is other than what he is.  I am writing this because in the last two games, he has been denied the "game ball".  i know that this is a team game and other players have truly stepped up, but those players are being driven to succeed by this incredibly gifted and competitive player.  So, I am asking every Patriots fan to find a way to send a message to Tom Brady that we really appreciate his leadership and the pleasure that he has provided us in the past ten years.  Time to man or woman up!  Let's send the right message to the right guy!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Tom Brady

Today is VICTORY DAY!  Patriots vs Texans!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Another MVP season but because he didn't break something he won't get consideration.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Greatest QB ever.....probably not so good running a Telecom business.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Yes, Bradys' leadership qualities (management) make him transparent to everyone around him. With that leadership he gains respect and increased performance from his teamates. We/you can feel it, can see it, the results are the proof. Every true leader demands excellence and Brady shows this by his example.

Just like in Business a true leader will know the competition as well as his own product. That way you stay on top. Just do it! The game ball? Would'nt surprise me that he told Belichick, "give it to someone else".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

TB didnt get the statistical advantage of playing in a dome or warm weather city. When Peyton Manning has had to play in cold weather he has not been as good and that is even more true in the playoffs where I read he is 0-4 in under 40 degree weather.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to RonMan's comment:

I don't know how the next few weeks will play out, but, as someone who managed an international telecom business for many years, I have to say that if I had been able to find five Tom Bradys, I would have conquered the telecom world.  We really have been spoiled by taking his competitive spirit for granted.  He leads this team through his insatiable desire to win, despite the clear fact that every guy in the world wants to be him and every woman in the world wants to be with him, so he has no incentive to be what he is other than what he is.  I am writing this because in the last two games, he has been denied the "game ball".  i know that this is a team game and other players have truly stepped up, but those players are being driven to succeed by this incredibly gifted and competitive player.  So, I am asking every Patriots fan to find a way to send a message to Tom Brady that we really appreciate his leadership and the pleasure that he has provided us in the past ten years.  Time to man or woman up!  Let's send the right message to the right guy!! 

Wouldn't doubt if he actually became a U.S. Senator from Massachusetts after he retires.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

LOL!! +1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

+1 :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If you paid 15 M a year I bet you could find a bunch of em.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

No other player in this league commands the same respect and admiration.  Even when he was backing up Bledsoe there was something special about this athlete.

Unreal.  And more to come. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Greatest QB ever.....probably not so good running

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I dont always comment on best QB thread...but when i do its for TOM BRADY!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Most underappreciatd QB ever

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Bump

Sections
Shortcuts