tom bradys quick release vs a great pass rush

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

tom bradys quick release vs a great pass rush

one thing brady could do when the pass rush was hot.he could quickly get the ball out to welker.when welker hasnt played brady had to hold the ball longer,and he got hit a lot,and many passes fell off target or incomplete.I hope everyones chemistry is real good in todays game.the ravens are saying that they wont double cover edelman.which means more of a pass rush,and more defenders in coverage.I worry about the pass rush because it will take extra players like a te,or a running back to stay and help in the pass protection.which means one or two less targets to throw to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

Re: tom bradys quick release vs a great pass rush

I think you pretty much called it.not to mention you knew all year the defense had a problem.im still trying to figure how 11 players on the feild couldnt tackle or stop just two running backs.flacco only threw for 36 yrds and a pick off a deflect.

Sections
Shortcuts