Tom Brady's suit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3562436. Show user_3562436's posts

Tom Brady's suit

Man, I have to admit, Tom does dress the part of the GQ QB doesn't he? But seriously, anyone see how his TEAMmates were dressed? They were all wearing their team issued sweats, except Tom. If this were Manny the headlines would read; "Manny being Manny, not going along with the team..etc,etc). Instead we get a picture of two beautiful flight attendants posing with Adalius Thomas, damn...Adalius at least we know you've got good taste!! Go Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

Re: Tom Brady's suit

really?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In Response to Tom Brady's suit:
    [QUOTE]Man, I have to admit, Tom does dress the part of the GQ QB doesn't he? But seriously, anyone see how his TEAMmates were dressed? They were all wearing their team issued sweats, except Tom. If this were Manny the headlines would read; "Manny being Manny, not going along with the team..etc,etc). Instead we get a picture of two beautiful flight attendants posing with Adalius Thomas, damn...Adalius at least we know you've got good taste!! Go Pats
    Posted by Flashovr89[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,  I noticed that also on the pic on the front page of the Sports section yesterday.  Looked like he just came from a GQ shoot...  stood out in the crowd of players dressed in their team warmup sweats.  Strange pic.  Did he not get the relaxed dress code bulletin that the rest of the team got?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I was more worried about Nancy Reagan's new hair style.

Please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

The dudes the face of the National Football League. Dont want to go into a marketing meeting wearing sweats with cheetos stains.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Who cares? If he wants to sit in a suit for 10 hours on a plane let him. He is the face of the Patriots and I have no problem with him wearing a suit. Actually Im glad that he takes pride in looking presentable 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

In Response to Tom Brady's suit:
    [QUOTE]Man, I have to admit, Tom does dress the part of the GQ QB doesn't he? But seriously, anyone see how his TEAMmates were dressed? They were all wearing their team issued sweats, except Tom. If this were Manny the headlines would read; "Manny being Manny, not going along with the team..etc,etc). Instead we get a picture of two beautiful flight attendants posing with Adalius Thomas, damn...Adalius at least we know you've got good taste!! Go Pats
    Posted by Flashovr89[/QUOTE]

Even if others bash this post I am glad someone commented on the AT picture on the front page...  The woman on his right looks VERY excited, hahahaha!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't understand what the big deal is.

They're people, not smurfs.  If you want everyone to wear the same outfits, join the military.  Everyone was NOT wearing the same outfit - some had track suits and others had sweats.  

Brady is a more public figure whose career extends well beyond football.  A suit is appropriate for him, and I don't disagree with his career ambitions outside of football at all as long as he's in the top 5 for TD passes and QB rating.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrotherBillStill. Show BrotherBillStill's posts

The best part of those pictures is the one with Randy Moss boarding with some french fries and a couple burgers!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit:
    [QUOTE]The best part of those pictures is the one with Randy Moss boarding with some french fries and a couple burgers!!
    Posted by Brother_Bill[/QUOTE]

"Straight lunch, homie."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

kinda hope he doesn't eat junk food like that all the time tho xD...

I always thought players got their personal chef and eat well etc.... guess they are human too and love fries lol. Got to love Moss tho, always so true to himself, no fake no BS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

I love the guy but he is kind of a tool for wearing a suit on that long of a flight.  That is endearing to me though I like his originality.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Brady also has marketing deals up the wazoo.  He has an image to maintain for those "GQ" type deals that he gets.

I'll take the "Moss" look instead.  Fries and a burger...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I guarantee you that once he got on that 74 he changed...he didn't sleep in that suit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

Moss was blazed up and had the munchies... better eat good before ya leave cuz england isnt known for its cuisine

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

"kinda hope he doesn't eat junk food like that all the time tho xD..."

ummm...I'm pretty sure Randy Moss has his diet under control at this point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm not a fan of Brady in the suit, but, he did look uncomfortable. I guess he wanted to be one of the guys, but someone (Giselle) told him to go in a suit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostime. Show bostime's posts

jesus he does look like a GQ model, impressive....   as others have said, i bet he had some promo pics or interviews waiting for him at London - or maybe even on the plane, that's why he dressed up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reality99. Show reality99's posts

I'm just speculating, but it seems the rest of the team always refers to Tom as one of the guys so I would guess Tom had an interview or something official to do as soon as he got off the plane.  Otherwise I would guess he would try to dress a bit more comfortable for a 6 hour flight or whatever length flight that is.  Guy does look sharp however, I wonder where he buys his suits?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just speculating, but it seems the rest of the team always refers to Tom as one of the guys so I would guess Tom had an interview or something official to do as soon as he got off the plane.  Otherwise I would guess he would try to dress a bit more comfortable for a 6 hour flight or whatever length flight that is.  Guy does look sharp however, I wonder where he buys his suits?
    Posted by reality99[/QUOTE]

mens warehouse

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not a fan of Brady in the suit, but, he did look uncomfortable. I guess he wanted to be one of the guys, but someone (Giselle) told him to go in a suit.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Dude what are you talking about?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : Dude what are you talking about?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

haha, i dont know why i keep checking this post out....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

WOW, this is what we are talking about. I must have gotten on my wife computer by accident.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]WOW, this is what we are talking about. I must have gotten on my wife computer by accident.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Good point.  I don't know which is worse, the fact I posted here, or the fact I keep checking the thread, or the fact someone might even be reading this post...

Sections
Shortcuts