Tom Brady's suit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: Tom Brady's suit

In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : Good point.  I don't know which is worse, the fact I posted here, or the fact I keep checking the thread, or the fact someone might even be reading this post...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

All those same thoughts went threw my head lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : Good point.  I don't know which is worse, the fact I posted here, or the fact I keep checking the thread, or the fact someone might even be reading this post...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

A guy can't wear the clothes he likes? What is this - Entertainment Tonight?? What are you doing talking about Brady's suits and stuff?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Tom Brady's suit:
    [QUOTE]Man, I have to admit, Tom does dress the part of the GQ QB doesn't he? But seriously, anyone see how his TEAMmates were dressed? They were all wearing their team issued sweats, except Tom. If this were Manny the headlines would read; "Manny being Manny, not going along with the team..etc,etc). Instead we get a picture of two beautiful flight attendants posing with Adalius Thomas, damn...Adalius at least we know you've got good taste!! Go Pats
    Posted by Flashovr89[/QUOTE]

From Brady's interview.

Wes [Welker] had a funny line out there, referring to your attire on the flight. Everyone else is in warm up gear and you’re wearing a suit. He said, 'What is this, the London Stock Exchange?'

Brady:
    "Wes said that? I don’t take fashion advice from Wes."

[Laughter]

"So if you see Wes, believe me, he should have no concerns about what I’m wearing. But, I figured I should approach it as a usual trip."

Is wearing a suit on road trips a superstition?

Brady: "Yeah, I think I’ve always done it. I think it looks great for the team to look nice and professional. Hopefully I try to set the tone for the other guys, but none of them took my cue."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

i thought new england/boston fans claim to be the most inteligent fans in the country. these message boards are sad. and then i saw this post. and words cant even describe how pathetic you nancy's are!!!!

REX RYAN WILL FINISH HIS CAREER WITH MORE RINGS THEN BELICHEAT!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

More appropriate question will be when Stewardesses ask Brady  "Would you like to become a member of the mile high club, guvnah ?". I figure that line of questioning starts about 6 seconds after reaching cruising altitude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]More appropriate question will be when Stewardesses ask Brady  "Would you like to become a member of the mile high club, guvnah ?". I figure that line of questioning starts about 6 seconds after reaching cruising altitude.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

I get that line of questioning from the Stewardesses all of the time when I fly.  It can get old.  The Part I hate the most is when my wife slaps me and wakes me up to reality.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]i thought new england/boston fans claim to be the most inteligent fans in the country. these message boards are sad. and then i saw this post. and words cant even describe how pathetic you nancy's are!!!! REX RYAN WILL FINISH HIS CAREER WITH MORE RINGS THEN BELICHEAT!
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ[/QUOTE]

If your talking Onion Rings, I agree!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : Dude what are you talking about?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

As a person who had some JROTC training in H.S., I hate seeing people dressed up like individuals when the rest of the group is unified. It kills team morale, but I guess when you are Tom Brady, you can get away with it. 

If Belichick is dressed up in sweats like the rest of the team, why is Brady in a suit? 

"You can't spell team without unity"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Yes, now we have Suitgate!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]i thought new england/boston fans claim to be the most inteligent fans in the country. these message boards are sad. and then i saw this post. and words cant even describe how pathetic you nancy's are!!!! REX RYAN WILL FINISH HIS CAREER WITH MORE RINGS THEN BELICHEAT!

Good job with the insults about the overall intellect of Patriot Fans...Oh, btw, You mispelled "intelligent".....and actually managed to scr#w-up a 1 letter word, "I".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : Good job with the insults about the overall intellect of Patriot Fans...Oh, btw, You mispelled "intelligent".....and actually managed to scr#w-up a 1 letter word, "I".
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

That is classic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : That is classic.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

He fell for a classic blunder which has befallen many a wiser man than obviously HE:  Never, EVER insult others using one of the words on next week's Spelling Test and BEFORE Monday's Big Lesson about the Rules of Capitalization amongst 1 letter words... (ahh, to have the mirky visors, presumptions and idealism I had beween the precociousness of 1st, and the vast learn-ED developments found in 2nd Grade)... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : He fell for a classic blunder which has befallen many a wiser man than obviously HE :  Never, EVER insult others using one of the words on next week's Spelling Test and BEFORE Monday's Big Lesson about the Rules of Capitalization amongst 1 letter words... (ahh, to have the mirky visors, presumptions and idealism I had beween the precociousness of 1st, and the vast learn-ED developments found in 2nd Grade)... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

haha. you losers have nothing to talk about except spelling and fashion? thought this was a sports message board. this is a computer message board, why the F would i waste time worrying about gramar and spelling...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Same troll-new name-Drop dead Leon like your Jets

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : haha. you losers have nothing to talk about except spelling and fashion? thought this was a sports message board. this is a computer message board, why the F would i waste time worrying about gramar and spelling...

And if you had anything of worth to discuss about your team you wouldn't be here.I'd rather have fans discussing our QB's suit than his 5 INT's in a game and 3 losses in a row. It must be nice to peak in week 2.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : haha. you losers have nothing to talk about except spelling and fashion? thought this was a sports message board. this is a computer message board, why the F would i waste time worrying about gramar and spelling...

~Ya misspelled "grammar" there champ, while you were attempting to make a point about grammar...  Talk about smashing your face against the "I'm-a-token-ignorant-Jet's-Fan" stereotypical wall, again, and again, and... -hey, at least your consistent if not challenged ("Consistency=the hobgoblin of simple minds," So ya got that goin' for ya as well)... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : If your talking Onion Rings , I agree!
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Haha hilarious!  Anyway I'm amused by the length of this thread...  Bottom line is Tom Brady is a stud and he can do what he wants!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : As a person who had some JROTC training in H.S., I hate seeing people dressed up like individuals when the rest of the group is unified. It kills team morale, but I guess when you are Tom Brady, you can get away with it.  If Belichick is dressed up in sweats like the rest of the team, why is Brady in a suit?  "You can't spell team without unity"
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Your right Brady really got out of line this time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Brady's got an image to uphold. The people paying him retarded money to sell perfume to men expect him to present that image all the time.

Oh . . .  and I had to laugh at the image of a guy who's married to one of the most beautiful women in the world squeezing into one of those airline bathrooms for a quickie with a flight attendant.

Stewardess?

What is this, 1972?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady's suit : HaHa! Good one, hannah! Funny, I've taken plenty of flight-oversaes, too-and never got asked the question by any stewardess...I just can't understand it!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

You should give lessons to HCoftheNYJ on how to be a productive and classy member of these boards while still being a New York fan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

What's not to like? Chicago Cut for hiding a cannon in the blazer and another in the trousers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Posted by HCofTheNYJ[/QUOTE]ME THINKS he wanna kiss ya!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

To PrairieMike....I was deluded into thinking the 09 Patriots were the ninties cowboys or the early 21st century Vikes.....my mistake.

As for the "elitist" comment.Brady can wear whatever he wants, he will have a life after football that doesn't involve hawking his rings to fill his pipe (Hollywood Henderson) or wrestling to pay the bills (LT, Gastineau).

Sections
Shortcuts