Tom Coughlin biggest cry baby head coach of all time?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tom Coughlin biggest cry baby head coach of all time?

Man, the guy cries and whines to the officials about everything.  I have never seen a head coach cry and whine as much as Coughlin does on the sidelines.  What a grump old man, pretty embarassing if you ask me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Tom Coughlin biggest cry baby head coach of all time?

In football probably, in baseball its Larussa.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Remember when he cried when BB stole Ballard? If he hadn't been such crybaby he might have been able to steal Fletcher if he just shut up, but he would've looked like an @$$ if he did since he had been crying all night. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

1. If you've seen any clips on him off the field, he's actually a really good man. Does a lot of philanthropic work and seems genuinely dedicated into it.

2. Absolutely hilarious how red he gets when he's mad

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man, they guy cries and whines to the officials about everything.  I have never seen a head coach cry and whine as much as Coughlin does on the sidelines.  What a grump old man, pretty embarassing if you ask me.

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but I can only imagine what would be said here if he got fined for bumping an official.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes, he does seem to get quite red, and it is amusing. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Remember when he cried when BB stole Ballard? If he hadn't been such crybaby he might have been able to steal Fletcher if he just shut up, but he would've looked like an @$$ if he did since he had been crying all night. 

[/QUOTE]

Did it ever occur to you BB did that because he was crying previously? Did the Pats really need Ballard? How much was he used by them?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did it ever occur to you BB did that because he was crying previously? Did the Pats really need Ballard? How much was he used by them?

[/QUOTE]

Hey NHSteve your not only a troll but an uneducated troll! Had you educated yourself on this subject before commenting you would know Ballard "hasn't been used" because he has been on IR all year! LOL Cmon man this is first day stuff, try to keep up with the other posters!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. If you've seen any clips on him off the field, he's actually a really good man. Does a lot of philanthropic work and seems genuinely dedicated into it.

2. Absolutely hilarious how red he gets when he's mad

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he is a great guy off the field.  He seems like a true old school good coach too.  But on the field tonight he was almost in tantrum mode out on the field.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey NHSteve your not only a troll but an uneducated troll! Had you educated yourself on this subject before commenting you would know Ballard "hasn't been used" because he has been on IR all year! LOL Cmon man this is first day stuff, try to keep up with the other posters!

[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't know that.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

Man, they guy cries and whines to the officials about everything.  I have never seen a head coach cry and whine as much as Coughlin does on the sidelines.  What a grump old man, pretty embarassing if you ask me.

[/QUOTE]
    " I have never seen a head coach cry and whine as much as Coughlin does on the sidelines."

you have not seen jim harbaugh then

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about John Fox? the guy never shuts up on the sidelines

In the emiritus award, I vote for Bill Cowher

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Just think how red he'll really get if the Jints don't make the playoffs!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

I noticed that last night too...  He keeps that whiney look on his face the whole game and cries about everything.

one time it looked like he might have right (Te Bennett was pushed) but by then the whiney jints had been the beneficiaries of multiple phantom calls...

shut your pie hole...  Tomm....

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Liked him at BC? real answer: Tom Moora. got the first name right.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Coughlin complained about penalties during his Lombardi acceptance speech.  You can't get any more classless.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

<----SEE AVATAR

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

<--- SEE AVATAR

[/QUOTE]

As a Pats fan I should hate this post but it is a good one I have to admit :(

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

[QUOTE]

Man, the guy cries and whines to the officials about everything.  I have never seen a head coach cry and whine as much as Coughlin does on the sidelines.  What a grump old man, pretty embarassing if you ask me.

[/QUOTE]
    The Harbaugh brothers are always whinning!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I thought the same thing watching his post game press conference. He was very dismissive of the idea his team could have made more penalties than the Redskins.

I'll give Tom time to look at the game film. His team usually is penalized much less than they were on Monday which I think led to his attitude/whining. However , the Skins played well and their offensive and defensive schemes really match up well against the Giants puting a lot of presure on them and leading to penalties.

I actually think the refs made a couple terrible make-up calls against the Redskins, one being the offensive pass interference lucky they did not decide the game..would have been robbery.

I don't think this game will go down as one decided by the refs by any means.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    " I have never seen a head coach cry and whine as much as Coughlin does on the sidelines."

you have not seen jim harbaugh then

[/QUOTE]

Schwartz on Det is worse.