Tom Jackson on the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Tom Jackson on the Jets

"They were built on bluster on swagger."

Can't argue with that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Re: Tom Jackson on the Jets

In Response to Re: Tom Jackson on the Jets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Jackson on the Jets : For the same reason the Lions play on Thanksgiving Day: tradition. No one wants to watch them, but they were there from the beginning.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Almost fell out of my chair when I read this, LMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, there is some SERIOUS whiplash going on as these guys change direction.  We had the suspect defense, and the Jests were world beaters.  Now we have the serious defense, and the Jests are world beaten.  They act like they never said anything wrong.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Exactly, and with their heads where they are now, they have to face Pitt, and now a PO'd Bears and finish the last game of the year with Buffalo who will make that their Superbowl. It sure is nice tho how quiet the Jests posters are now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Buffalo will make us their Superbowl. The Jets are becomming irrevelant anymore. Miami will want to beat us as well. It could be for a wildcard by then. Miami is still mathmetically in it. the Ravens I want to see faulter. Their the only team I really don't want to play in our first playoff round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I used to think Key was he putz on that show. Turns out he knows more football than all of them combined. TJ and CC as always buying into the hype.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

TJackson is a fool!  and he can't stand the Pats and BB.  Just keep winning Patriots so all these LOSERS 'so call experts' eat their words 'once' again!

'they hate their coach' - hahahahahahaha!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

I love it when people start to jump of the bandwagon. This team was a ticking time bomb from last year. It's only going to get worse from here on out. It only took a good a** kicking from the Patriots to light the fuse.

The team will start to lay down just to show up the hc. Ryans got some bad football dna in him, just not a skilled leader, motivator (more like a demotivator). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

TJ was just trying to salvage a shred of credibility.  Last night he looked like he was about to vommit when saying that the Pats are the best team in the NFL.

I'm sure his agent was breathing a little easier after he swallowed that one.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]All you anti TJ are duds. He is usually accuarate in is opinions- however. usually  means most of time,  he's human- unlike you that are, MOST of th time.
    Posted by jaycee1m[/QUOTE]

i would actually disagree with his accuracy... his opinions are often more wrong than right...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]Buffalo will make us their Superbowl. The Jets are becomming irrevelant anymore. Miami will want to beat us as well. It could be for a wildcard by then. Miami is still mathmetically in it. the Ravens I want to see faulter. Their the only team I really don't want to play in our first playoff round.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

we only need 2 of 3 to clinch 1st seed... and if we win next week and jests lose or tie division race is clinched

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trebor. Show Trebor's posts

Dont forget Chris Carter his co-hort still wont admit that the Pats are the best team in football as per what he said this am on M & M. When asked by Mike Greenberg are the Pats the best team in football right know and his answer was they are the best coached team in football. Just another douch like Jackson who work for ESPN along with a few others who work there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Me I want the Ravens, after last years play-off loss, my mouth still has a bad taste.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Me, too, though I agree with the previous poster that they are, by far, the toughest matchup we will face. I don't think any other team has a chance of coming into Foxboro in January and beating the Pats...the Jets are pretenders (who may not even make the playoffs), the Chiefs are just a little short on talent, and the Colts/Chargers are dome/warm weather teams that will fold.

My ideal would be Pats/Ravens in the AFCCG...or Pats/Steelers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Jackson on the Jets : Isn't this the same Tom Jackson that BB said "fu ck you" to a couple of years ago? What was that all about anyway?
    Posted by PaulLaCourse[/QUOTE]

Jack@ssmade the statement on the pregame show, " The Patriots player's hate their coach".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Jim Rome dicing the "front Runners" currently

Sections
Shortcuts