Tom Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Tom Jackson

What a clown.

When asked for his pick pre-kickoff:

"The best team in the NFL...(dramatic pause)...the NYJ"

I don't care when people pick against the Pats. I DO care when a member of a national show has an obvious axe to grind. He loathes all things pro-Patriot. I'm sick of this hack of a...what is he anyway? He's not a reporter. He's not a host. He has no background other than playing that would suggest the slightest bit of insight. He's simply a former NFL linebacker with far too much anger inside.

I know for a fact Belichick despises this clown also (or at least did) and made just as much known to his face after the 03 Super Bowl. Well, you ESPN clown, that's what happens when you open your mouth with an ignorant statement that had absolutely zero truth behind it.

Where's his scandal? There is not one person I'd rather see disgraced in the public eye more than this flat out jerk.

Thanks for reading, and good day...except YOU Tom...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Tom Jackson

I think we should start a Tom Jackson Fan Appreciation page.  Every time he picks against the Pats, the Pats too frequently end up grinding the opponent into dust. He is our anti-barometer.

T.J., keep the wins coming.

Thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Put him on IGNORE!  What happens on the field is what counts regardless of his opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah.  Saw him and Chris Carter.  Bet they don't say much from here on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Jackson:
    [QUOTE]Yeah.  Saw him and Chris Carter.  Bet they don't say much from here on.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, forgot about Cris Carter. I haven't taken him seriously ever, he used to write for Yahoo sports and ROUTINELY got simple facts wrong in his matchup previews.

The same guy talking down to the Pats after getting rid of Moss, saying there is NO WAY they are better without him. Snidely remarking and giggling with TJ how we'd all see life get so hard for Welker and the underneath passing game.

Time and time again these guys are just way off base. Only meteorologists can be so wrong ALL THE TIME and keep their job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I don't watch ESPN, I switch over from NFLN right at kickoff. And I switch back right after the post game field interviews. Of course, you have to deal with another anti-NE commentator, Marshall Faulk (though not after the game). But he's better than Jackson, who is pathetic, IMO. There were a lot of the so-called "experts" picking the Jests last night. Tom gives the company line about not letting the hoopla affect them. But that smile on his face tells a different story. His words were humble, but that grin said he was quite happy to make all those naysayers eat their words. Old Rex on top of the list, too! I'll bet a lot of the pundits will be a bit cooler about the Jests being SB contenders. And if history repeats itself, they will now go on the slide that takes them out of even a WC berth! Chicago will probably need the week 16 game to keep with the Pack. Now that would be sweet if they finished 9-7!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

His team hates him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Put him on IGNORE!  What happens on the field is what counts regardless of his opinion.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    You and I are commonsensical people. There seems to be a lack of it here. Just their views and opinions count. Something will have to bring them down to earth again. Then they'll realize what they have here in the Pats. Until then, ignore them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRADY1321. Show BRADY1321's posts

I made this comment earlier on one of the other pages. This Tom Jack-ass is an idiot (hater in da House), clown. Its obvious when Ditka, or any of the other guys praise the Pats, he's quick to make a damn excuse!!! Chris Carter has beenon that Patriot Hate wagon lately since they unloaded Randy Moss!! F him too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerryredsox11. Show jerryredsox11's posts

watch ESPN hire LT  after he retires then we have to hear him  be like jackson and  cater omg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

In Response to Tom Jackson:
    [QUOTE]What a clown. When asked for his pick pre-kickoff: "The best team in the NFL...(dramatic pause)...the NYJ" I don't care when people pick against the Pats. I DO care when a member of a national show has an obvious axe to grind. He loathes all things pro-Patriot. I'm sick of this hack of a...what is he anyway? He's not a reporter. He's not a host. He has no background other than playing that would suggest the slightest bit of insight. He's simply a former NFL linebacker with far too much anger inside. I know for a fact Belichick despises this clown also (or at least did) and made just as much known to his face after the 03 Super Bowl. Well, you ESPN clown, that's what happens when you open your mouth with an ignorant statement that had absolutely zero truth behind it. Where's his scandal? There is not one person I'd rather see disgraced in the public eye more than this flat out jerk. Thanks for reading, and good day...except YOU Tom...
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

In Response to Tom Jackson:
    [QUOTE]What a clown. When asked for his pick pre-kickoff: "The best team in the NFL...(dramatic pause)...the NYJ" I don't care when people pick against the Pats. I DO care when a member of a national show has an obvious axe to grind. He loathes all things pro-Patriot. I'm sick of this hack of a...what is he anyway? He's not a reporter. He's not a host. He has no background other than playing that would suggest the slightest bit of insight. He's simply a former NFL linebacker with far too much anger inside. I know for a fact Belichick despises this clown also (or at least did) and made just as much known to his face after the 03 Super Bowl. Well, you ESPN clown, that's what happens when you open your mouth with an ignorant statement that had absolutely zero truth behind it. Where's his scandal? There is not one person I'd rather see disgraced in the public eye more than this flat out jerk. Thanks for reading, and good day...except YOU Tom...
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The ulitmate Patriot hater

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No one beat Marshall Faulk when it comes to Patriot hate. I bet he picks against us for the next 3 weeks. That guy is a total d0uche! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

Add Shannon Sharpe, Jay Marrioti, and Tom Plaski

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .

I should preface what I'm about to say with the disclaimer that I don't pay any attention -- none -- to what people like Tom Jackson or Chris Carter (or Jamie Dukes or Deion Sanders or Merril Hoge or Michael Irvin or Marshall Faulk or . . .
     can I stop now? or do you get the idea?)

The point I would really rather make is that posting that you think former players getting paid to say the same dumb sh*t that you say all the time makes  you mad is . . .

well . . .

kind of stupid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Tom Jackson, Chris Carte, Dion Branch and Marshal Faulk they can all kiss my A&&!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Carter, Jackson.....No rings! They wouldn't know what a winner looked like if it stomped the "best team in the NFL" 45-3...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Think you ment to say Deion SANDERS above didn't you??? But I get your point...I still love the fact that Marshall Faulk gets that:I'm constipated or I just sucked on a lemon look when he talks about anything Patriots....Jackson is a tool & chris carter is just ignorant....overall I think the pundants are just plain tierd of the Patriots being sooo good for sooooooo long in a league where perity due to a salary cap is suppose to exist....well, I see them being frustrated another 5-8 years!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

Hodge has only picked correctly with the Pats 4 times this year.  He's an idiot.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rb1116. Show rb1116's posts

There is a microscopic sampling of semi-intelligent analysts working the television media circuit--NFL playbook crew on NFL Network who actually seem to have the ability and knowledge to analyze the hows and whys of football games; otherwise I wholeheartedly agree that the aforementioned group of Jackson, Carter, Faulk, Sanders, and Sharpe rarely if ever offer insightful assessments based on sound facts.  I also appreciate the insightful knowledge produced by The Cold Hard Football Facts crew of writers.  It is very easy to see ignorant unfounded opinions that are based more on emotion than anything else and this group of guys take the cake. I still love Jackson's most ignorant statement of the millenium when after the Milloy release he said the team hated their coach.  I guess he has a free all access pass to all Patriot meetings and their locker room.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerryredsox11. Show jerryredsox11's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Jackson, Chris Carte, Dion Branch and Marshal Faulk they can all kiss my A&&!!!
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]

you mean dion sanders  lolSealed

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Carter, Jackson.....No rings! They wouldn't know what a winner looked like if it stomped the "best team in the NFL" 45-3...

haha you go Reverend Red!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]Well . . . I should preface what I'm about to say with the disclaimer that I don't pay any attention -- none -- to what people like Tom Jackson or Chris Carter (or Jamie Dukes or Deion Sanders or Merril Hoge or Michael Irvin or Marshall Faulk or . . .  can I stop now? or do you get the idea?) The point I would really rather make is that posting that you think former players getting paid to say the same dumb sh*t that you say all the time makes  you mad is . . . well . . . kind of stupid.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Quite in fact. I freely admit that letting scum like Jackson get under my skin IS kind of stupid. But, I am an intensly passionate fan, that's not to say I attack anything anti-Patriot, quite the opposite. But when such ignorance and hatred are portrayed as "expert insight"...it just REALLY rubs me the wrong way.

Patriot Reign, Page 230...Belichick let him know (after 03 Super Bowl) what he thought of those Milloy comments, the comments that were made without talking to a single member of the Pats. Jackson offered his hand to congratulate him in a classic meaningless gesture, and rather than be fake, Belichick flatly told him "F you" and walked on by. As much as he says he doesn't listen, he does. Even though, personally, it's silly to let it get to you, sometimes there is no helping it. Some people, like Jackson, deserve a harsh reality check from time to time. I loathed Jackson on my own accord for those comments. Reading the book, finally, a few months ago let me know I'm not crazy...just crazily passionate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i dont mind it. makes winning all that much more fun. truthfully i dont watch the pregame much anymore but more so the highlights. 

wen Chris Berman and Keyshawn pick us to win and the others pick us to lose, i know its going to be a fun game for the Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts