Tom Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Tom Jackson

To put it in perspective, Stuart Scott is now 12-1 for his Monday Night Picks.  I never thought he was all that bright about the game, if only because he can't string more than 3 words together correctly.

But 12-1 is pretty solid.  Or lucky.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Jackson:
    To put it in perspective, Stuart Scott is now 12-1 for his Monday Night Picks.  I never thought he was all that bright about the game, if only because he can't string more than 3 words together correctly. But 12-1 is pretty solid.  Or lucky.
    Posted by soups

C'mon now:

"...sick move DAWG!"

He's a fre aking caricature of a real sportscaster. And I'm sorry, his eye just freaks me out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Is he the brother between Jermaine and Tito?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I posted on the game thread last night thaat it was good news for us because he picked the Jests!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

"you mean dion sanders  lolSealed "
    Sorry, thanks :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

He's a fre aking caricature of a real sportscaster. And I'm sorry, his eye just freaks me out.

I always thought his glasses were crooked. I didnt realize that one eyebrow is like 3" higher then the other one. The Monday night games this year havn't been that exciting for the most part.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

One of many media Pats-BB haters who would rather pick anyone else hot than credit the Pats.  Well, let them all have a big slice of Rex the Mouth's HUGE HUMBLE PIE!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Reminds me of all the years the Patriots won SB's. Carter, Jackson, Faulk among others, deriding the Patriots whilst NE goes on winning week after week. 

How can Jackson call the Jets the best team when they played teams with losing records all year? The Patriots beat the Steelers and the Ravens but, Jackson thinks the Jets beating Buffalo and the Bengals puts them on top? 

Idiot. These guys all are incapable of giving credit where it's due because they can't be objective. To me, this is the mark of immature reporters/analysts that ignore the facts. 

Maybe the Patriots will let Chris Carter kiss the SB trophy? Nah! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Jackson:
    Well . . . I should preface what I'm about to say with the disclaimer that I don't pay any attention -- none -- to what people like Tom Jackson or Chris Carter (or Jamie Dukes or Deion Sanders or Merril Hoge or Michael Irvin or Marshall Faulk or . . .  can I stop now? or do you get the idea?) The point I would really rather make is that posting that you think former players getting paid to say the same dumb sh*t that you say all the time makes  you mad is . . . well . . . kind of stupid.
    Posted by p-mike

Yes indeed!!!  These prognosticators are part of the NFL clown show, none of them have any real insight, they just have biases that they put on display weke after week.  Even ex-coaches like Ditka and Cowher are losers at this game.  There are fans who post here regularly who have more insight than these people.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

I don't get the problem here boys.  Every time the media goes against the Pats and thinks they s**k is when the Pats shove the SB trophy up their rear ends at the end of the season.  Let them continue to not pick the Pats, let them continue to think that the Pats can't do this or can't do that. Just all that much  more likely that our boys are going to bring the 4th one home!

Sections
Shortcuts