Tom looked like a deer in the headlights...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oakstreetfunding. Show oakstreetfunding's posts

Tom looked like a deer in the headlights...

Colts fan here.  First I think the Pats can recover.  Having said that, the Pats looked out of sorts in all aspects of the game but I think it would have been a different game if played at New England.  The Saints were superb last evening and my hope is that the Colts get them in the Superbowel; Manning is much more in control and a better problem-solver than Tom (I'm you won't agree).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Tom looked like a deer in the headlights...

In Response to Tom looked like a deer in the headlights...:
    [QUOTE]Colts fan here.  First I think the Pats can recover.  Having said that, the Pats looked out of sorts in all aspects of the game but I think it would have been a different game if played at New England.  The Saints were superb last evening and my hope is that the Colts get them in the Superbowel; Manning is much more in control and a better problem-solver than Tom (I'm you won't agree).
    Posted by oakstreetfunding[/QUOTE]

Manning would look like a deer in the headlights too if he had the cross hairs on his head all night. This is the wrong day for this post. Of course no one here is going to agree. Move along please, move along. If you want to bask in the sunshine of a Patriots loss you should head to the Colts forum where there will be great camaraderie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

Agreed.  Manning's amazing problem solving skills have allowed him to handle cold weather games and beat a San Diego team missing both their pro-bowl, HoF lock Running Back as well as their starting QB....
    While Manning has impressive numbers and has many great games under his belt, there are a considerable amount of games where he has choked.  We'll see what happens in the playoffs this year - it could be different.
    Tom doesn't have a running game to speak of right now, an untrustworthy defense, a depleted Offensive Line, and a stack of unimaginative plays from his O Coordinator.  Not many cards in his favor, but he is still managing.  Last night was definitely a bad game for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

At first I agreed with another poster last night that the secret to beating Brady is to successfully blitz him or otherwise have a defender in his face all game.  He does look quite average when that happens.  But then I thought, no kidding Sherlock, all QB's look like that when you can get to them and apply good pressure.  Hardly a secret, and perhaps more telling of our O-Line...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

We have serious offensive coordinator issues, we need to hire a real coordinator next season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Oaktwig!  If HorseFace EVER has to play the SAINTS this year YOU will regret the experience!!!   The referees, The League, Na'Polian, Jesus Christ and the Twelve Desciples WILL NOT SAVE YOU if you play the Saints in the Super Bowl!!!! THat is IF the ABOVE forces at your disposal can save you from the Chargers!!! Your team is MADE UP OF FRAUDS PROPPED UP BY THE LEAGUE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Tom looked like a deer in the headlights...:
    [QUOTE]Colts fan here.  First I think the Pats can recover.  Having said that, the Pats looked out of sorts in all aspects of the game but I think it would have been a different game if played at New England.  The Saints were superb last evening and my hope is that the Colts get them in the Superbowel; Manning is much more in control and a better problem-solver than Tom (I'm you won't agree).
    Posted by oakstreetfunding[/QUOTE]

"better problem-solver" than tom? what's that supposed to mean? feeney, sanders and mathis solve all his problems for him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

In Response to Re: Tom looked like a deer in the headlights...:
    [QUOTE]We have serious offensive coordinator issues, we need to hire a real coordinator next season.
    Posted by Espnetboy3[/QUOTE]

lol we can always sign charlie weis again

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]At first I agreed with another poster last night that the secret to beating Brady is to successfully blitz him or otherwise have a defender in his face all game.  He does look quite average when that happens.  But then I thought, no kidding Sherlock, all QB's look like that when you can get to them and apply good pressure.  Hardly a secret, and perhaps more telling of our O-Line...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Agreed the type of pressure tommy was under last night, especially in the second half would make any QB look like a bum. The question I have is what was BB doing to counteract it?

I didn't see anything. No screens, no reverses, no quick outs, few passes to  Welker underneath, etc. No adjustments at halftime. It just got worse and worse. BB just stood there looking lost in space, completely overwhelmed and unprepared.

That's what really scares me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

Hmmmmm 0 for road games gonna be difficult to win in the playoffs with no home field advantage.  Guess the last few years absolutely proves without cheating you guys su@k  Scoreboard!!!!!!!!!! Losers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nolamomma. Show nolamomma's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Oaktwig!  If HorseFace EVER has to play the SAINTS this year YOU will regret the experience!!!   The referees, The League, Na'Polian, Jesus Christ and the Twelve Desciples WILL NOT SAVE YOU if you play the Saints in the Super Bowl!!!! THat is IF the ABOVE forces at your disposal can save you from the Chargers!!! Your team is MADE UP OF FRAUDS PROPPED UP BY THE LEAGUE.
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

You wish that were true. Who Dat!!

Sections
Shortcuts