Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Then get past this matter of how much money he makes!  Seems to taint your opinions TOO much.  You really expect Brady to win games by himself all because he signed a much deserved contract?  The whole team stunk.  Besides, why does it seem you only show up when the Pats lose?  Seems you have nothing to say when they win!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

because he makes money when they win. As long as they beat the spread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : because he makes money when they win. As long as they beat the spread.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Ahh...  losing money bites and the loser bites back, eh??!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Ahh...  losing money bites and the loser bites back, eh??!!

He must have a really light wallet to begin with or he is just really sensitive to losing cash. Shouldn't gamble if you ask me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Then get past this matter of how much money he makes!  Seems to taint your opinions TOO much.  You really expect Brady to win games by himself all because he signed a much deserved contract?  The whole team stunk.  Besides, why does it seem you only show up when the Pats lose?  Seems you have nothing to say when they win!

AGS,

I've felt this way since 2006.  I expressed similar thoughts a couple weeks ago when we were on a winning streak.  I haven't always had access to computers for recreation and have just recently come back to the U.S., so blah blah.  It's not only when we lose, but maybe it's louder when we lose.  Anyway thanks for being civil, and I'm going to try to be fair to Brady.  It just seems like things are out of whack with fans perceptions of Brady, so I'm one of those guys who like to help adjust perception.  It's a habit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : AGS, I've felt this way since 2006.  I expressed similar thoughts a couple weeks ago when we were on a winning streak.  I haven't always had access to computers for recreation and have just recently come back to the U.S., so blah blah.  It's not only when we lose, but maybe it's louder when we lose.  Anyway thanks for being civil, and I'm going to try to be fair to Brady.  It just seems like things are out of whack with fans perceptions of Brady, so I'm one of those guys who like to help adjust perception.  It's a habit.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

Knight....  the saddest part of this board is how it gets when the Pats lose.  It is a total love fest while they win, then they lose a SINGLE game, which I understand can happen on any given Sunday, and it is like lemmings jumping off a ledge!  My perception is the TEAM is ultimately responsible for how they play.  What I say means bupkiss.  I can be disappointed when they lose and enjoy it when they win.  But, when fans come down hard on players like the player has no clue how to play, that is ridiculous.  It would be interesting how each fan who makes posts like that would feel if they were lambasted for having a bad day at the office when most times they are doing great! Basically, the one bad day overshadows all the good to that point.  I seem to recall there are 8 more games left and the Pats are still in it to win, aren't they?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : He's about 16 or 20 other people, too. I particularly enjoy it when he gets in long, back-and-forth conversations with himself.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    Mike-Mike-Mike..... How many times do I have to tell you? I use to be Stommper, I am now Jerry Springer, thats it! Period.
    Sorry to break the news and upset your conspiracy theories I have only used Springer for last 2 months.
    I will refrain from slander, verbal abuse, name calling, or refering to you as a  lezbian produce manager that steals large zucchini, so please get it right

As for the other hermaphrodite that said I was an instigator, I have 2 words for YA!

SUK..........IT.............

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Pats nation! No need to jump ship.  Let us just watch the Steelers game next week on National TV.  That game will tell you all you need to know about Bill, Tom and the Pats.  Meanwhile, Cheers, drink up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : AGS, I've felt this way since 2006.  I expressed similar thoughts a couple weeks ago when we were on a winning streak.  I haven't always had access to computers for recreation and have just recently come back to the U.S., so blah blah.  It's not only when we lose, but maybe it's louder when we lose.  Anyway thanks for being civil, and I'm going to try to be fair to Brady.  It just seems like things are out of whack with fans perceptions of Brady, so I'm one of those guys who like to help adjust perception.  It's a habit.

its typical of a so called fan only seeing the negative in any thing the team or brady does...and then when there is loss like this you come and really spout your foolishness...   this team could very easily be the #1 seed in the afc this year...what would you say then...   you have had your forum today and you look stupid ...  brady does what the game plan calls for and the TEAM did not have its best performance...

the other team has a say in the game and planned for the pats and having 90% of the other teams coaches previously on our staff which could have significant value in the outcome...  you cant win every game... period... but we are 6-2 this year....   and according to you brady is done because:

1. he is old
    2. he has long hair
    3. he has a beautiful wife
    4. he makes a lot of money

that is just plain stupid... go watch the cowboys

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Expected whining from you. I'd point out what a loser you are but I'm still scared over your threat to come beat me up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It just so happens that YOU think perception is wrong when it comes to Brady so you want to annoy the crap out of people by repeating your idiocy every time you lose money.

And, please acknowledge that you lost money yesterday. Your dishonesty about your intentions stinks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Adjust perception?  To me, that means you try to pile on Brady when things go bad and give him no credit when things go good.  In short, Tom cannot win with you because you have an agenda.  "Adjust perception" is a euphemism for "smear campaign", "propaganda", "mud slinging", "pejoration" or any other word or phrase that implies that you have an agenda to make Brady look bad.  I really get it now.  I thought you were a legit poster, but it's clear that your mission is to discredit the guy who is the heart and soul of the Patriots. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are all idiots.
    Posted by RSNS14[/QUOTE]

Boy, I'll say. The trolls have been quiet of late, but they have been lurking. 

Miami looks worse and NY has been mediocre or downright AWFUL at times the last month, so no one in the division really has much to say after yesterday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]Adjust perception ?  To me, that means you try to pile on Brady when things go bad and give him no credit when things go good.  In short, Tom cannot win with you because you have an agenda.  "Adjust perception" is a euphemism for "smear campaign", "propaganda", "mud slinging", "pejoration" or any other word or phrase that implies that you have an agenda to make Brady look bad.  I really get it now.  I thought you were a legit poster, but it's clear that your mission is to discredit the guy who is the heart and soul of the Patriots.     
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Cables,

For me "adjust perception" means to express my view which happens to be very unpopular.  It is practically against the law to express critical views of the annointed one.  Many people have read my view, and even if they try not to think about the valid points and facts I have brought up, a few of their braincells have processed the information.  Call it freedom of the press. 

In all honesty I was drunk and very dissapointed yesterday.  That game was not enjoyable.  I hope that the master plan will workout next year even with the massive outlay for one player.  I hope Brady will be successful and earn his paycheck.  Only time will tell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Cables, For me "adjust perception" means to express my view which happens to be very unpopular.  It is practically against the law to express critical views of the annointed one.  Many people have read my view, and even if they try not to think about the valid points and facts I have brought up, a few of their braincells have processed the information.  Call it freedom of the press.  In all honesty I was drunk and very dissapointed yesterday.  That game was not enjoyable.  I hope that the master plan will workout next year even with the massive outlay for one player.  I hope Brady will be successful and earn his paycheck.  Only time will tell.

You lost money. Quit making excuses for being a dork.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : P-mike, I guess you are one of those paranoid tards that thinks there is some great conspiracy on this board.  Everyone who is critical of Brady is the same person.  Wow, you actually think I would waste time signing in and out and in and out?  Lame.  The truth is I am not the only person that thinks Tom is a system QB who is now being grossly overpaid.  Next year he will account for about 1/8th of the cap.  That's ok if you only need 8 players.  You should get off your knees at his alter (along with all the other Brady worshipers) and let the team make a fair market offer for a part time contributer.  Then we could afford the supporting cast for Brady to win a couple more rings.

Actually, no, you colossal deusche.

Stompper himself has admitted to having multiple identities on this board, and occasionally even reveals himself. But even when he doesn't, you can always tell it's him, because he is not particularly bright and can be easily led. People equate you with him (rightly so, I'm thinking) because you post in his style and have the same perspective. In point of fact, it doesn't really matter. Beyond an almost negligible sophomoric entertainment value, neither one of you adds anything of substance to the board.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Cables, For me "adjust perception" means to express my view which happens to be very unpopular.  It is practically against the law to express critical views of the annointed one.  Many people have read my view, and even if they try not to think about the valid points and facts I have brought up, a few of their braincells have processed the information.  Call it freedom of the press.  In all honesty I was drunk and very dissapointed yesterday.  That game was not enjoyable.  I hope that the master plan will workout next year even with the massive outlay for one player.  I hope Brady will be successful and earn his paycheck.  Only time will tell.

Ok Sybil. Who are you today and what is your excuse for last weeks Bashing  of Brady on every opportunity(while He won), and anointing "good ol boy" Farve as Queen of the NFL?  Is it true that people with multiple personalities don't know or remember what the others are doing?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Actually, no, you colossal deusche. Stompper himself has admitted to having multiple identities on this board, and occasionally even reveals himself. But even when he doesn't, you can always tell it's him, because he is not particularly bright and can be easily led. People equate you with him (rightly so, I'm thinking) because you post in his style and have the same perspective. In point of fact, it doesn't really matter. Beyond an almost negligible sophomoric entertainment value, neither one of you adds anything of substance to the board.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

P-Mike,

More name calling.  More conspiracy theories about everyone who is critical is actually one person.  Take a pill.  I'm one person.  You don't seem to have the brains to dispute my facts and oppinions, so you resort to bashing.  Take your broken record knee jerk monotone response and just read it over and over again to yourself. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : P-Mike, More name calling.  More conspiracy theories about everyone who is critical is actually one person.  Take a pill.  I'm one person.  You don't seem to have the brains to dispute my facts and oppinions, so you resort to bashing.  Take your broken record knee jerk monotone response and just read it over and over again to yourself. 

After your constant whining about Brady's hair and childish temper tantrums you expect people to take you seriously?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : After your constant whining about Brady's hair and childish temper tantrums you expect people to take you seriously?
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Evil,

Haven't you posted the exact same thing like 5 times?  Have you expressed any opinions or pointed out any facts that disprove my criticizms?  I have barely talked about Brady's hair in this post, and when I did it was in response to people like you who keep harping on my posts from weeks past.  In truth though, Brady is a football player not a GQ model, so maybe during the season he should have a more utilitarian doo that would allow him to spend more time on the game.  He should get a buzz cut and grow a beard, spend less than 10 minutes in the bathroom and get to work.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

OP you are pathetic.

When Brady retires you will be in tears and crying for him to play another year. Your either trolling or your a huge fairweather fan. Yesterdays big fat L we got put on us was a team effort. D couldnt stop the Browns run run run run run offense even though they just stopped 2 better backs in the previous weeks. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmarley. Show jmarley's posts

[QUOTE]Brady is just so old now, all he wants to do is throw 3 yard passes and let wes welker get lit up, also do wr's catch with thier feet? no but tom brady thinks soo. And to all the haters of this post you guys ur dumb sentimental pats fans that are still crying over randy moss leaving. Brady is spent its a fact
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

No, Brady doesn't want to throw 3 yd passes, he has no choice because the front office shipped your best receiver, RANDY MOSS, out for a 3rd round pick. Yes, Moss was your best receiver. If you need any proof look at Welker's stats before and after.  Let's be honest here folks. The offense had one decent game. Coming off a bye against a tired Ravens team and even then the offense was just ok. You think this last game was bad you have to face the Steelers next week. That's another L and are you going to be able to put up enough points to hang with the Colts the week after? Peyton Manning is going to carve that secondary up. The good times are coming to an end. Thanks alot Bill

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Evil, Haven't you posted the exact same thing like 5 times?  Have you expressed any opinions or pointed out any facts that disprove my criticizms?  I have barely talked about Brady's hair in this post, and when I did it was in response to people like you who keep harping on my posts from weeks past.  In truth though, Brady is a football player not a GQ model, so maybe during the season he should have a more utilitarian doo that would allow him to spend more time on the game.  He should get a buzz cut and grow a beard, spend less than 10 minutes in the bathroom and get to work.

You mean like your critism of Brady's hair and what he does with his personal life? Why would any intelligent sports fan want to engage in a discussion about topics better suited for 10 year old girls?

Is it time for you to threaten to beat me up again?

Sections
Shortcuts