Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half:
    In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : P-Mike, More name calling.  Take your broken record knee jerk monotone response and just read it over and over again to yourself. 
    Posted by knightsailor

Could you please follow this advice yourself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : You mean like your critism of Brady's hair and what he does with his personal life? Why would any intelligent sports fan want to engage in a discussion about topics better suited for 10 year old girls? Is it time for you to threaten to beat me up again?
    Posted by Evil2010

Brady also doesn't spend his money the way the Communist likes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Let's see.  Special teams gave up the kickoff that lead to a TD.  Not Brady's fault.  Down 10-0 and he was not even on the field yet.  How many dropped passes that would have kept drives alive?  The fumble on the 1 yard line?  Would have been 17-14 at halftime, then get the ball to start. Plus momentum. But the Browns went in at halftime with the momentum. Brady's fault?  Is there any QB who hits all his throws?  Never.
    Is it Brady's fault the D had a bad day?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Only one guy showed up to play yesterday Danny Woodhead. end of story!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Cables, For me "adjust perception" means to express my view which happens to be very unpopular.  It is practically against the law to express critical views of the annointed one.  Many people have read my view, and even if they try not to think about the valid points and facts I have brought up, a few of their braincells have processed the information.  Call it freedom of the press.  In all honesty I was drunk and very dissapointed yesterday.  That game was not enjoyable.  I hope that the master plan will workout next year even with the massive outlay for one player.  I hope Brady will be successful and earn his paycheck.  Only time will tell.
    Posted by knightsailor

Tom Brady has earned his paycheck for the past decade and despite what you see Brady isn't all that ails this team.  The defense couldn't get off the field all day if I remember correctly.  The time of possesion was almost 2-to-1 in favor of Cleveland.  There were some bad throws but there were some AWFUL, awful drops at critical times, and if Gronk hit the end zone instead of fumbling the Pats are within 3 and it might've been a different game.

Let's stop trying to put this at the feet of Brady.  They lost as a team.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Danny must have a Knightsailor approved haircut.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Only one guy showed up to play yesterday Danny Woodhead. end of story!
    Posted by sportsbozo1

It's hard not to like Woodhead.

The guy is 100% effort.

I hope he doesn't get killed out there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Danny must have a Knightsailor approved haircut.
    Posted by Evil2010

Smile Good one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

How many dropped balls were there in the first two series of the game?

Did any one get open for Tom the whole game?

No - Browns played well in coverage and knew the Pats could not rely on the run when it mattered.

Browns executed their game plan after a bye week and being healthy. Add to that the likes of teh former Pats coaches and players that wanted to stick it to BB and co and there you have it!!

This game was lost as a team and yes Tom is the face of the team, but they are 6-2 not 1-7 like the holi cowgrrls - even the Colts are crap this year compared to this team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

NE is going to have to show  more run in the 1st quarter, especially for road games.

Not sure how else to say it.

I don't think this had as much effect in this particular game because the Run D wasn't getting off the field, but it's still a 1st half issue.

I think the "let's spread em out" routine works good when they want to use that to set up a team they run on in the second half, i.e., Minny last week, or really, most teams that aren't great D's across the board.

But, when you play the better D's on the road, it's more dififcult to go shotgun or spread, predictably so.

It just is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I don't know if any of you guys watched this link but when I saw the episode the first thing that came to mind was the bandwagon posters on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY_oKve-bH0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Seriously? We take seriously a poster who's opening salvo is about Brady's hair and his personal life? Serously?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

The Patriots football team and stadium are in the top 10 in estimated value amongst all sports teams WORLD WIDE.

It's impossible for Tom Brady to be overpaid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Well Spetz, Since we now have a 19 million dollar glamrock star, we can no longer afford to have balance accross the whole team.  We gotta rely on rookies who will be hot and cold.  But, Brady should not be hot and cold.  I admitt there were too many drops, but there were also too many badly thrown balls also.  It's not all on Tom.  I'm just disgusted.
    Posted by knightsailor

Ummm. Wow. Here's an idea. Why don't You go cheer for Kansas City since u want Cassel back so much. I don't know what your problem is but it seems to me from your pointless rant that you obviously arn't a true Patriots fan. Please help me understand why you and other so called patriots fans post here you always blame Brady for EVERYTHING. He doesn't play on special teams, catch balls, block, run or play defense. But i forgot, he can't have off days because if he does it's b/c his wife had a child, he has a pit bull for a dog, He's married to one of the prettiest most wanted super models in the world, he gets free cars from charities, he doesn't work out in New England anymore, He vacationed in Brazil, Costa Rica, or Europe, and now how can i leave this out, he let his hair grow out. Honestly Knight, shut the hell up. "Brady can't be hot and cold." That's just stupid. And i don't know why you are making it seem like he has bankrupted this team. True Patriots fans know that this is his first big contract since he has been on this team ever! He has taken pay cuts so many times for this team so that they could get the players that were on the team. He deserves this contract after all he done for this team. If there is any one who should get the blame it's Belichick for not preparing this team better or making the right adjustments. ( love u belichick). Like you said this team has young guys that are hot and cold and immature ( my opinion). That is why they have games like this. So i guess Peyton Manning is the reason why the colts arn't good right now. Forget the injuries to the Colts, It's all Peyton's fault and he's a bad QB now b/c he throws interceptions and the Colts lose. That is what you are saying to me. You need to think before you write on here and not b##ch about it when true Patriots fans blast you. Have fun cheering for Cassel and Not Brady or the Pats. I'm going to have fun cheering for Brady and the Patriots when the Patriots are in the playoffs again. Have a Nice life!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Wow we lost a game and suddenly, (once again), Tom's no good.  Tom gets paid too much.  Tom needs Moss to be any good.  Oivey....  He's the best Q.B. since Joe Montana and PATS fans now want to get rid of him...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : Cables, For me "adjust perception" means to express my view which happens to be very unpopular.  It is practically against the law to express critical views of the annointed one.  Many people have read my view, and even if they try not to think about the valid points and facts I have brought up, a few of their braincells have processed the information.  Call it freedom of the press.  In all honesty I was drunk and very dissapointed yesterday.  That game was not enjoyable.  I hope that the master plan will workout next year even with the massive outlay for one player.  I hope Brady will be successful and earn his paycheck.  Only time will tell.
    Posted by knightsailor

EARN HIS PAYCHECK!!!!?  Are u fu ##ing serious right now!? The last time i checked the patriots have 3 SB rings... Right? Who was our QB?  OH, that's right Glamour Boy Tom Brady. What was his salary before this contract? Around 4 million give or take. I 'm so glad i'm in college right now so i can be have a better education then you. Your so called logic and opinion's don't make sense 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Knightsailor is just a punk troll posing as a disgruntled Pats fan trying to get other posters to agree with his idiocy. For some strange reason he gets a rise out of this. I've never figured out what the payoff is for consistantly making himself look like an azz. It must be the same reason why people with no talent want to go on TV shows and get crapped on by the judges.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Brady has a 3:1 TD/INT ratio which is clearly one of the best in the NFL, if not the best.

NE isn't losing because of Brady.

When O'Brien picks it up with calling games in the first half, you'll see Brady look like the Brady of 2006 or 2005.

This team sort of reminds me of the 2005 team, now that I think about it. 

No real definitive run game, but it's there.  Young, newer coordinator. Etc.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If Brady is "overpaid" what is Mark Sanchez?

Anyone seen his numbers this  year? They're terrible (in spots) for a supposed SB ready QB.

Barely at a 2:1 TD/Int ratio, rating below 80 and a 53 completion%.

You can bet Manboobs and Co will have a little something for Hair Gel on Sunday.

Guy is on par for 20 TDs this year, and that's probably stretching it when the weather gets WORSE.

Note his numbers in a dome and outside of a dome in less than perfect conditions.

lol!

Note weather, indoor splits and 2nd half rating comparisons:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/splits?playerId=12482

Mind you, this is the QB that is expected to come into Foxborough and take control of the division.

It should be VERY interesting to see how he does in windy Cleveland next week.

20 mph winds and rain possible next Sunday.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

And I thought the Sox forum had some silly threads. This makes any of them there look logical. Anytime the Pats want to release him to waivers, I am sure there are more than a few teams who will be more than happy to pick him and his salary up.

If Brady is "overpaid" what is Mark Sanchez? (BB)

What does this have to do with anything?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's context to show how stupid the premise of this thread is.

That's what it has to do with things.

People are literally on here trying to scramble around looking for blame on a loss on the road after winning 5 straight.

One of these was bound to happen.

And it certainly is  better to lose to a team like that than one they may need a tiebreaker on.  Right now, they have an edge on SD and Balt.

If they beat NY at home, Indy at home and can answer back At Pitt, NY's back behind the 8 ball.

Sanchez is paid 12 milliion per year and is WAY WORSE than Brady, yet Brady is "overpaid".  Really?

Would't Mark Sanchez be considered overpaid? He's been dowright BAD or lucky in 3 straight games.

If Sanchez and the Jets are the division competition from here on out, people need to calm down and realize NE has the better coach and QB.

Context.

That is what it has do to with this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

It's context to show how stupid the premise of this thread is. That's what it has to do with things. People are literally on here trying to scramble around looking for blame on a loss on the road after winning 5 straight. One of these was bound to happen. And it certainly is  better to lose to a team like that than one they may need a tiebreaker on.  Right now, they have an edge on SD and Balt. If they beat NY at home, Indy at home and can answer back At Pitt, NY's back behind the 8 ball. Sanchez is paid 12 milliion per year and is WAY WORSE than Brady, yet Brady is "overpaid".  Really? Would't Mark Sanchez be considered overpaid? He's been dowright BAD or lucky in 3 straight games. If Sanchez and the Jets are the division competition from here on out, people need to calm down and realize NE has the better coach and QB. Context. That is what it has do to with this.
    Posted by BBReigns

Why not use another QB's salary to make your point? Say Carson Palmer - he's hasn't won a thing.

One more thing about Sanchez and I am not sure if you watch all the games - he hasn't had much help these last three weeks from either his coaches or receivers.

I don't mean to go off target, but I always get a kick out of a point trying to be made on the back of another person.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Umm, because like I just said, the Jets are in the Pats' division.

Duh.

That's why I said it. I'll laugh myself into a coma if the 20 mph winds and rain cause him to implode in Cleveland.

Then, Brady's 2 TDs and 90 rating won't be seen as something so awful.

Sections
Shortcuts