Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half

When you get paid more than a million dollars per game you just are not allowed to have a bad game.  Overthrown, Underthrown, 1-6 to start the game.

Maybe if he was here in the offseason............Instead of prancing around Hollywood, NY, and Europe growning hair.

I'm disgusted right now.  Cut the hair and spend the time you spend putting product on it in the film room.

Also disgusted with the coaching today.  Mangini wins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half

Im a Patriots fan, but I have said this over and over again, Brady had problems years ago and those problems are back. His over and under throwing are showing up more and more. It was a mistake to pay him what they did and they never should have let Cassel og, he was their future.
    Oh well!!!!  Sorry boys but with all the targets Brady now has , he cant get the ball to them. And it's going to get worse, no not a doom and gloomer, just facts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Does Tom play WR and on defense as well?  Did he fumble the ball on the 3 yard line? Is he making Colt McCoy look like Peyton Manning?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half:
    Does Tom play WR and on defense as well?  Did he fumble the ball on the 3 yard line? Is he making Colt McCoy look like Peyton Manning?
    Posted by Spetznaz24

Well Spetz,

Since we now have a 19 million dollar glamrock star, we can no longer afford to have balance accross the whole team.  We gotta rely on rookies who will be hot and cold.  But, Brady should not be hot and cold. 

I admitt there were too many drops, but there were also too many badly thrown balls also. 

It's not all on Tom.  I'm just disgusted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

hey hey hey.  its not all on brady.  but brady is back to just managing games not winning them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Bring back Matt Cassel

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

pats fan.  I love moss being gone.  I want welker gone now.  it's a security blanket that has ruined tom brady.  I first loved the situation.  But when you stop welker you kill brady.  He became great and welker ruined brady.  Its time to bring back reche.  brady looked a lot better when he was around. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

pats fan.  I love moss being gone.  I want welker gone now.  it's a security blanket that has ruined tom brady.  I first loved the situation.  But when you stop welker you kill brady.  He became great and welker ruined brady.  Its time to bring back reche.  brady looked a lot better when he was around. 
    Posted by ssmilloy36

Last time i checked welker's hands are above his waist not under his feet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Bring back Matt Cassel
    Posted by JerrySpringer

Hmm, 

Matt Cassel younger and a quarter the price.  Worth some consideration if people will get off their knees and stop worshiping at Brady's feet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

We knew this was coming when Moss split.  His presence on the field is why WW was always open. 

This team needs an effective, every-down back.  Hillis just ran over the Pats' D today; Pats need something like that now, since the passing game is beginning to fade.  Yeah, Brady's old, but he's far from as bad as people are making him out to be.

I mean, dam*, this is still Tom Brady.  He's going to take this team into the playoffs, maybe deep into the playoffs.  There's no doubt that today s***ed, but the next time Brady has a big game, watch the threads on these boards light up with praise.  Mark it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

No Harley, Im stommper, not knight whoever, just me

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

It is NOT all Tom's fault.

The receivers were horrible today. Gronk cost us some big plays. Some big ones especially that fumble near the goal line.

Browns fans think they are all that now.

Worst part is we are 6-2 tied with Jets. ugh great now rex and jets think they are all that. Well wait till 12/6.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

the whole team played poorly today.  all of it/them.  they phoned it in, for sure, against a team that REALLY REALLY wanted to beat them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

matt cassell, he of the least effective passing offense in football?  So Brady wasn't super in the first half, it happens when your WRs are dropping passes and getting zero separation.  I'm outraged over the outrage, i'm not saying he had a great game-he didn't, but blaming it on his personal life in the offseason is such a tired and childish route to go

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Just one game in a rebuilding year.  No big deal.  Win some lose some.  That's the point of the game.  Can't win 'em all.  Future still bright with young team, great coach, and lots of draft picks!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Knight and Jerry are the same person
    Posted by harleyroadking

He's about 16 or 20 other people, too.

I particularly enjoy it when he gets in long, back-and-forth conversations with himself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

hey hey hey.  its not all on brady.  but brady is back to just managing games not winning them
    Posted by ssmilloy36

Wes is not doing as well as usual.
     Maybe they just all had a bad day or were over confident but I wish we would have shown some trick plays like Browns.

BB is better then Eric. Shouldn't he have had some better plays going then he did? Oh well on to Pitts.

I just want to stay atop the div. and ahead of the jets.

Goodluck Pats against Steelers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Knight/Jerry...   Aren't there 22 players who play on the field?  I did not know it was Tom Brady versus the Browns.  You both have some sort of jones hate for Brady to lay the blame for this loss on him...  plus, you only cry like this on losses...  go back to you bandwagon!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : He's about 16 or 20 other people, too. I particularly enjoy it when he gets in long, back-and-forth conversations with himself.
    Posted by p-mike

P-mike,

I guess you are one of those paranoid tards that thinks there is some great conspiracy on this board.  Everyone who is critical of Brady is the same person.  Wow, you actually think I would waste time signing in and out and in and out?  Lame.  The truth is I am not the only person that thinks Tom is a system QB who is now being grossly overpaid.  Next year he will account for about 1/8th of the cap.  That's ok if you only need 8 players.  You should get off your knees at his alter (along with all the other Brady worshipers) and let the team make a fair market offer for a part time contributer.  Then we could afford the supporting cast for Brady to win a couple more rings.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : shutup you stoopid a$$$ pinkhat, it isn't all on Brady. this is a team effort and some of the team hasn't shown up
    Posted by kansaspatriot

The Browns put pressure on Brady and they took a page out of the Jets playbook and rocked him good.  I've always contended you get in Brady's face and he'll wimp out. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Knight/Jerry...   Aren't there 22 players who play on the field?  I did not know it was Tom Brady versus the Browns.  You both have some sort of jones hate for Brady to lay the blame for this loss on him...  plus, you only cry like this on losses...  go back to you bandwagon!
    Posted by agcsbill

AGS,

First, I have been down on Brady since he signed the richest contract in NFL history.  Since he spent the offseason prancing around Europe, NY, and Hollywood.

Second, yes it's a team effort.  alot more than 22 played today by the way.  Since Tom will account for 1/8th of the cap we will not be able to afford the quality depth that won us titles. 

Third, I don't blame the loss today on Brady alone.  The defense stunk, and couldn't stop the run.  Gronk, was very bad.  I expect a player making 1/8th of the teams total salary to play well every week.  A nice solid scoring drive or two in the first half would have lifted everyones spirits, and the rest of the team might have played better.

When you see a dude who makes a million more than you per game throwing the ball to peoples feet it definately effects your game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

JESUS don't ever ever blame Brady directly absolutely ridiculous, he had a bad start and when he got going Gronk tried to go on the one man mission over the goal line instead of just playing safe. That was the play that wrecked the game. We don't have Moss anymore so therefore it takes us a bit longer to score. We could barely run the ball because we were playing from well behind. Bad day we held all day under 100 yards but we give up over 180 to Peyton Hillis. Today was ridiculous it wasn't our day turnovers killed us and that really never happens it was an anomaly. Bring on Pittsburg you can be sure we'll not lose like that again this season. Brady's not overpaid I hate this forum when we lose your all up and down like a yo yo. I'd be much more annoyed if we'd played great and lost instead everything went wrong and we lost. Just get ready for next week doubters   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Posted by Spetznaz24
    Bradys got to put more than 7 points up in the first half. Made there defence look like the 86 Bears.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half:
    When you get paid more than a million dollars per game you just are not allowed to have a bad game.  Overthrown, Underthrown, 1-6 to start the game. Maybe if he was here in the offseason............Instead of prancing around Hollywood, NY, and Europe growning hair. I'm disgusted right now.  Cut the hair and spend the time you spend putting product on it in the film room. Also disgusted with the coaching today.  Mangini wins.
    Posted by knightsailor

Maybe if you weren't such a degenerate, you wouldn't have to worry about how someone else plays in order to put coin in your bank account. Stop whining about your choices.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Overpaidy Stinks up First half : ... When you see a dude who makes a million more than you per game throwing the ball to peoples feet it definately effects your game.....
    Posted by knightsailor

Then get past this matter of how much money he makes!  Seems to taint your opinions TOO much.  You really expect Brady to win games by himself all because he signed a much deserved contract?  The whole team stunk.  Besides, why does it seem you only show up when the Pats lose?  Seems you have nothing to say when they win!

Sections
Shortcuts