Tom, THE CHOKER, Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Tom, THE CHOKER, Brady

In Response to Re: Tom, THE CHOKER, Brady:
    [QUOTE]I really love how trolls will come here and say Brady is washed up after one simple loss! Evidently he did not watch the Jests game last month. It wasn't him playing poorly, or the line being pushed around. Many times he had all day to throw the ball. But nobody got open. You do have to give the Jests defense their due (begrudgingly). They never let Tom get into rhythm until late in the 3rd. Had the Patriots defense managed to force a turnover or two (something they've been doing regularly) it would have been a different game. A little pressure on Sanchez would have helped, too. So you cannot blame that loss on Brady. Even the Ravens game a year ago they were down big right off the bat. He did play poorly, but the Ravens defense made a lot of QBs look bad. As for Dogg's jumping in, I will not comment. Anyone can look up both QB's playoff numbers and it's a no-brainer! I think Brady still has what it takes to win it all. And the supporting cast will be better next season! Don't know that I'd say that about either the Jests or Colts.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]oh oh, this poster did it this time.. here comes the honorary chairman straight from brady kool-aid tea party headquarters with the official response to this state of the brady contrarian union. 

seriously bub, i respect you man for your consistency. u ignore every other thread except when brady boy is directly attacked and it interrupts with your ongoing man-love on your brady-covered bed while lying on your brady-covered pillows and looking up at your brady-painted ceiling at the super-imposed image of your hero bending over under center! you must have all pictures of gissy with the eyes cut out  or have her removed from brady with your smiling face inserted right next to tommy! Tongue out

u may need an intervention, let me take you to the DARK side!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom, THE CHOKER, Brady : 29-44, 299 yards, 2 TDs 1 pick, QB rating of 89.  Not great, but not choking either.  Brady did not drop the TD pass in the end zone (Crumpler), he did not blow the fake punt (Chung), he did not give up the 58 yard run on a four yard pass (team D), and he did not drop the 4th and 13 pass (Branch).  The guy led an offense with two castoff RB's, two returning from knee injury wideouts and two rookie TE's to one of the highest scoring and most efficient offenses in league history with convincing wins over every major contender.  He will runaway with the league MVP award. Morons like you are an embarrassment. NE fans need to appreciate what they have - one of the best alltime QB's and one of the best all time coaches in NFL history.  Unbeknownst to some of our fanbase, that does not translate to SB ring every year. 
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Hilarious, you are one of the first on the Manning choke bandwagon, but here you cite passer rating and all kinds of excuses for your reasoning.  Manning's last 6 playoff games have been at or higher than that rating. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom, THE CHOKER, Brady : Manning: 1 ring, 2 SB's, 7 one and dones,  9-10 losing record, 29 TDs and 19 picks Brady:  3 rings, 4 SB's, 2 one and dones, 14-5 record, 30 TDs, and 16 picks. Its gems like the underlined that prove what a complete tard you really are.  
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]
    And yet - as I have pointed out and you refuse to realize, records are team achievements.  So, rings, sb appearances, records - all team related.  30/16 vs. 29/19 is comparable. 

In your previous post you cite the team mistakes that led to the pats loss in the most recent playoff game not Brady's play, yet you refuse to provide the same allowance to Manning.  That's hypocrisy in its simplest form. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

Brady is fine if his team is ahead, but when they get behind late in a
    game he CHOKES!!  The 3 superbowl wins the Patriots were tied at
    the end of the game so even if Brady choked they would only go
    into overtime not lose the game!!

Same thing with Vinateri.  What pressure! If he misses the game goes
    into Overtime.  I would like to see him kicking with his team behind
    by 1 or 2 points  then kick the winning field goal!! That would be
    Pressure!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

there was an entire page of this thread with just people on my ignore list. it was kinda funny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

And yet here you are reading it.