Tom, you are no longer terrifferic!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

Tom, you are no longer terrifferic!

Thanks, giselle,

You have f'ed up Tom
    He cant make one good play to save a f'ng game.

Great interception when it could of have sealed our victory.

You stink this year.

Thanks,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

Re: Tom, you are no longer terrifferic!

C'mon, guys,

This is universally agreed our best player.  This is the year He can't f'.k up, but he is a major, Major, MAJOR, contributor to bad Karma and big LOSSES!

Tom, take a breather and forget the night life....will ya?

D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

He had a bad game against the Saints and throw an interception against the Dolphins late in the game. Other than that he has been GREAT this year. So is the coach going out on the town at night or something is that why he has been so bad this year? Just because Brady has a model wife does not mean he goes out on the town at night all the time. Stop being jealous of who Brady has for a wife and just admit the Pats are not that good, if the offensive line did a little blocking that interception would not of happend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

maybe bill obrien should change the play from: "MOZZ AND WEKERZ: YOU GAIZ RUN HERE AND HERE AND AIKEN/WATSON: YOU GUIZ RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES" to a NFL caliber play. Not to mention he called that stupid pass play the previous down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Tom, you are no longer terrifferic!:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, giselle, You have f'ed up Tom He cant make one good play to save a f'ng game. Great interception when it could of have sealed our victory. You stink this year. Thanks,
    Posted by patriot54too[/QUOTE]

+1

Personally, I wouldn't give him the big bucks playing like this...time for a pay cut.  After all, there are lots of QB's who can steer a 7-5 team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Tom is coming off a year off and a major knee injury! I blame the O-line! No pass protection and then no running lanes! The patriots needed to kill the clock when leading. That keeps offenses off the field.

D-line is not creating any passrush!!! Where is Brace? Wilfork?

Damn!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

guys,

Brady did not make a play when it counted at the 4 yrd line.  Sch...t, Sanchez could have done that.

bi, bi, Pats.  Billy and Tommy let us down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This is dumb, he and welker were the only people playing football today.  It would have been 31-0 without them.  Name a player that helped the Pats today, there aren't many in any position.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

You realize that Tom doesn't call the plays right? The play calling on offense has been the biggest problem this year I think - they have the lead in the 4th qtr and they are going to try 2 big bombs on 3rd down?

Hey, Tom made a bad throw on the INT, but the offensive play calling in this game is what lost it for the PATS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I don't blame Brady for the Int.  When your line gets blown up by a 3 man rush your problems run deep.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

After how many times Brady was slammed bc of his OLine (Also caused by Bill OBriens stupid need to throw a million 80 yard pass plays), Im suprised Brady was even in the game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Brady has gone downhill since breaking up with Moynahan and going out with Gisele. Thats why we havent won anything in 3-4 years.  Look at Brady before 2007,  he did so much with weapons that are not even close to the ones he has now! If this team didnt have Welker, the Pats would win only 3-4 games, not 7.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The bomb is a low percentage play, you can't call it every 3 snaps. 

Brady also knows he has to score on every posession because once the defense is on the field there will be a 5min drive ending in a score.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtexx. Show rtexx's posts

This defense gave up 22 point away from home.  They were on the field quite a few times.  Their play wasnt that bad.  I am afriad we lost this game because the coaching staff and the QB BELIEVED they would give up more than 22.  Why else would we give away at least SIX points by going for it on fourth down with a seven point lead just before the end of the first half, resulting in 0 points and then throwing pass for an interception in the end zone on second down when there was double coverage on Moss.  We have beat the Dolphins in close games before.  This time if the Pats had simply gone for the points, the game would have been close, but in the win column, I believe.  The game was given away because of the FEAR that defense wouldn't be able to hold a mediocre team under 30 points.  That's the irony of it all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Too bad this game was at the same time my Colts were moving to 12-0.  I would have thoroughly enjoyed it!  Brady earned his reputation by being very good when the game is on the line.  However, this year it seems to be the exact opposite.  If he had done anything in the final drive today the Pats could have won.  If he'd have done anything at all on either of the final two drives against the Colts, the Pats would have won that game.  It's sad to see the former cool customer come apart...but like someone said, maybe it's just karma. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I'm not sure what terrifferic is, but I can tell you that HOF QBs don't grow on trees.

The guy's the greatest player in NE history and you're dissing his personal life. He's coming back from a total knee reconstruction and played with a screwed up finger. The guy was slammed to the turf all day, and got up, basically like he always has. Give him a break.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

It's funny...it seems to me the only difference in the Pats now and back then is the defense. Maybe Brady always was the benefit of a good D and a clutch kicker...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Between Brady messing up every week and D cannot do there Jobs I can see Pats are gonna have a SHORT season Patriots Had that game It's like They wanted to lose, You have a 14 point lead and still mess that up.
    I can see Brady being the Same place as Bledsoe if he keeps playing this way RETIRED.Cause no team in there right mind will want a Q.B that is always throwing Interceptions. seems like every since he got married he got stupid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Everyone gives welker a lot of credit and all the credit he recieves he deserves... But Welker is a big reason why we suk right now.. Instead of Brady checking down to welker he stares him down and falls in love with the idea that welker is going to bail him out. 

Welker gets plus 10 receptions we get an L... Welkers great but what happen to us balancing pass and run and spreading the ball around in the passing game????

& these 4th down attempts  gotta stop. I can see when we're in that short punt/ long field goal range.. but inside the 20!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Every time the game has been on the line this year, Brady has delivered the final blow to the patriots by throwing interceptions. It is not how many interceptions  QB throws but when he throws them. He is not comfortable under pressure and it may be because of the knee injury experience. We cant expect to win football games if our so-called elite QB cant get your team any points in the 4th quarter. If you watched the game, you must have seen the stats. The Pats have been outscored 28-0 in the end of each half this year. Blame the defense all you want but our elite offense has scored zero points in the end of 2nd and 4th quarters. Yikes!!!

Sections
Shortcuts