Tomase is GONE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Tomase is GONE!

Let us celebrate.

Tomase has been replaced by Ian Rapoport of the Birmingham News.. unfortunately the turncoat still works for the Herald, but will no longer cover the Patriots.. He'll instead be sabotaging the Red Sox. Wonder what scandal he'll try to break out before the world series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Re: Tomase is GONE!

It's about time.......!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fu8YIG8uyQ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I agree.

I stopped reading the herald out of principle. With newspapers dying left and right, you wonder why they would keep this guy on staff when he was an insult to the fans of New England.

Your typical sensationalist nobody, Tomase excelled at getting the big stories wrong.

Good Riddance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

Until Tomase is FIRED from the Herald he will never truly be gone......one can only hope!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

I haven't read the Herald since and I still won't read it until he's gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

As long as that scourge walks the earth,and even when his bones are dust,and even when the sun goes supernova and incinerates the Earth that fat POS will never be gone enough for me.....howya like me now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

In Response to Re: Tomase is GONE!:
    It's about time.......!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fu8YIG8uyQ
    Posted by Belenus555

B, great video! LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

As long as that scourge walks the earth,and even when his bones are dust,and even when the sun goes supernova and incinerates the Earth that fat POS will never be gone enough for me.....howya like me now?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

OH...I LIKE YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I haven't read the Herald since and I still won't read it until he's gone.
    Posted by RedsGhost

Amen. Its' not enough that he was taken off the Pats beat, 18 months after the fact. What he did to the Pats and their fans on the eve of the biggest of big games was despicable. He is the Benedict Arnold of Boston sports reporters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

There's a hole where my heart used to be..............just kidding the only hole I associate with Tomase is a donut hole. I sincerely believe that when Tomase passes on they'll a ten minute moment of silence from all Dunkin Donuts shops in the New England area....

Oh and I haven't read his column in years !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I used to go to the Herald just to read the comments to Fatso's articles. Alot of the time the POS would have the comments off so no one could ridicule him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Tomase is GONE!:
    Let us celebrate. Tomase has been replaced by Ian Rapoport of the Birmingham News.. unfortunately the turncoat still works for the Herald, but will no longer cover the Patriots.. He'll instead be sabotaging the Red Sox. Wonder what scandal he'll try to break out before the world series.
    Posted by patpscyho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aip619LJMDo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Re: Tomase is GONE! : B, great video! LOL!
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

H:

Thanks H! How was your trip? Hope you had a great time. Speaking of Georgie, I always thought he was braindead......that quote just clinched it....LOL!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Tomase is GONE! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aip619LJMDo
    Posted by mosseffect43

Moss:

If we could combine the visuals of your video with the sound of mine (see above posting).....it would be perfect....LOL!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

bel-its all good.the music,the show,and the great news.the herald dosent know it yet,but with tomase gone,they will see there business go up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

B,thanks for asking the trip was good we dodged raindrops going and coming. L.P. is always beautiful and it' always good to see family back in Massachusetts.

The quote from George is something I'm going to do-find a funny football quote every two weeks or so.

My new avatar is a picture of me on the 4th of July up here in the Vermontic Circle 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Tomase is GONE!:
    Let us celebrate. Tomase has been replaced by Ian Rapoport of the Birmingham News.. unfortunately the turncoat still works for the Herald, but will no longer cover the Patriots.. He'll instead be sabotaging the Red Sox. Wonder what scandal he'll try to break out before the world series.
    Posted by patpscyho

When I saw 'gone' I was hoping he left the planet but then I realized NASA currently doesn't have a rocket capable of lifting that kind of load

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Tomase is GONE! : When I saw 'gone' I was hoping he left the planet but then I realized NASA currently doesn't have a rocket capable of lifting that kind of load
    Posted by Evil2009

Even if they did, I thought they stopped putting baboons into space!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I still dont understand why he was not let go after the story was found out to be a fake. I mean the guy didnt check his sources and he dragged aentire orginization through the mud wityh no facts to back him up and no real source and then he was allowed to keep his job. Bob Kraft should have threatened to sue the paper then he would have been fired on the spot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

While I'm happy he's no longer covering the Pats, I am still disgusted that he works for the Herald. 

I can only imagine how difficult the Pats made his life while he tried to cover them.  The fat bastage should move to mid-west and cover BBQ competitions.  He's fit right in!

Sections
Shortcuts