Tommie Harris signs with the Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Tommie Harris signs with the Colts

Colts sign Tommie Harris

Divisional Playoffs - Seattle Seahawks v Chicago BearsGetty Images

Former Bears defensive tackle Tommie Harris is heading to Indianapolis.

Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that Harris has signed a one-year deal with the Colts.

Harris has played his entire seven-year career with the Bears, and at times played at an All-Pro level, but last year he fell out of favor and out of the starting lineup.

In addition to the Colts, the Patriots were showing interest in Harris.

The Colts use a similar defensive scheme to the Bears, so it likely won’t take Harris long to get up to speed in Indianapolis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeneSteratore. Show GeneSteratore's posts

Re: Harris signs with the Colts

Good signing by them. I doubt he'll get injured this year as hes on a short rope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Tommie Harris signs with the Colts

In Response to Re: Tommie Harris signs with the Colts:
    This is horrible news.  Who will you blame for the Patriots DL being horrible this year now that Warren is gone... Oh right, ALBERT. 
    Posted by McCheaters

The funny thing is I can't even get angry at any of your stuff, it's kind of sad really. I hope that in say 5 years after Brady is gone and we turn mediocore, we can beat a really good team (not win the Super Bowl or anything) and I can go and post on that teams board...you know, for fun...not because I think that we're really good. Then I'll just long for the days when we had the best qb the nfl had seen in decades and how we won all those super bowls and such...well you couldn't do that, but I can:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

heard they signed the huge bust that is ernie sims as well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Tommie Harris signs with the Colts:
    This is horrible news.  Who will you blame for the Patriots DL being horrible this year now that Warren is gone... Oh right, ALBERT. 
    Posted by McCheaters

I dunno Rex, Haynesworth sounds like he can't wait to get out there. I wouldn't count him out if I were you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Harris signs with the Colts

In Response to Re: Harris signs with the Colts:
    Good signing by them. I doubt he'll get injured this year as hes on a short rope.
    Posted by GeneSteratore

I doubt that him being on a short rope will affect his chances of injury...its not like he chose to get injured previous years

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

hmmm, sounds like the pats.

Sections
Shortcuts