Tommy Boy still wants it fellas....and ladies!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Tommy Boy still wants it fellas....and ladies!

I just ran across this article and thought it was pretty good insight from TB12.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1211592&position=0

Tom looks like he still got some hunger left in him.

I guess all the temper tantrums on the sidelines were frustrations of a great QB only hoping to get better. I never criticized him for getting upset on the sidelines because to me he was showing that desire to win. 

We all expect greatness from TB and I dont think that he expects anything less as well.

Some people consider this a rebuilding year, which I wont argue with that due to all the new faces on the defense, but to think that from the Krafts, BB, coaching staff, TB and the rest of the team dont expect to compete for the SB this year would be ridicoulous.

@KellieMB, this article as well as your report has got me convinced that Tom is really focused on hoisting his next Lombardi/Belichick(j/k) Trophy in February.

I'm really looking foward to watching this team play on sunday night against an elite NFL team in the Colts.  I hope this team plays smart and physical ball this sunday.

Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Tommy Boy still wants it fellas....and ladies!

It's funny @ the begining of the season I remember thinking, with Tom just getting back and the defense situation being what we thought is was going to be, are they even thinking Superbowl or will they just be happy to have a decent finish to the season? Now I realize how stupid I was....

I think with the Pats the goal is ALWAYS Superbowl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Tommy Boy still wants it fellas....and ladies!

I agree.

This organization is dedicated to winning.  I doubt that they ever go out and think "lets just compete and win ?? games this year.

I think that they believe that they are going to be in the SB every year, regardless of who is on this team.