Tommy Harris

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffsgotgame. Show jeffsgotgame's posts

Tommy Harris

I think we should give Tommy Harris a look. He was just cut by the bears for having a bad year last year. 3 time pro bowler who could add depth to the Defensive line that was lacking A big time player at times last year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Tommy Harris

Too many injuries in the last few years.  I dont think he will ever regain his form, plus we have enough dept there with young guys and still possible have G.Warren. 

I would take a flyer on Hunter Hillenmeyer though.  he is a sturdy OLB, who cna do alot, but not really a speed rusher we are looking for, but could stabilize the spot and play good sound defense.  He forces a lot of fumbles, and their right tackle Shafer was released who could come in for a look, he would be cheap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

I wouldnt mind for a good price.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

now that we have marcus stroud i say no. He has a poor attitude/work ethic.  plus he is a bit short for a 3-4 DE at 6'-3" plus who would you cut?

players with spots on the team: 1. wilfork, 2. Ty warren 3. G. warren, 4. brace, 5. stroud, 6. wright? (if he is healthy) 7. Pryor (improving) 8. rookie? odds are there will only be 7-8 positions dedicated to the D-line.

Sections
Shortcuts