Tommy's in Foxboro

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Tommy's in Foxboro

Yay!

http://www.nesn.com/2010/03/tom-brady-reports-to-patriots-offseason-workouts-at-gillette-stadium.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Tommy's in Foxboro

Great news. Moss is in town as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Maybe we will hear less BS from Peon and Urine-dogg about this.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

m10 is right, I'll back off. 

It is great for the pats that Brady shows up today for the closing of the OTA's tomorrow that began over a week ago. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Come down of the ledge now ladies, Tom has arrived. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

In Response to Re: Tommy's in Foxboro:
    m10 is right, I'll back off.  It is great for the pats that Brady shows up today for the closing of the OTA's tomorrow that began over a week ago. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Great point, except that OTAs don't end tomorrow.  Get a clue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

my bad 123 - voluntary workouts (not ota's) end tomorrow - but you knew what I meant.  Way to call me out. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Is Underdoggg a Chargers or a Phins fan? I forget...

Either way...you've got b@lls coming here and ragging on our team. You have enough issues of your own.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Is Underdoggg a Chargers or a Phins fan? I forget... Either way...you've got b@lls coming here and ragging on our team. You have enough issues of your own.
    Posted by KellieMB

neither, i will give ou a hint....he likes to suckle on Pay-a-ton's Oreo cookies......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Tommy's in Foxboro : neither, i will give ou a hint....he likes to suckle on Pay-a-ton's Oreo cookies......
    Posted by m1021us

HA! Even better! How many playoff games/Super Bowls has Payton thrown away?! What a joke these trolls are!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Kellie - lets make it more personal - can you tell me what the pats record against the colts is over the last 5 years?  Tommy Boy can.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Kellie, there are literally 1,000,000 ways to respond to his put-down with a bigger, better put-down...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Kellie - lets make it more personal - can you tell me what the pats record against the colts is over the last 5 years?  Tommy Boy can.
    Posted by underdoggg

You like numbers huh? You know what number I like? THREE. You know what THREE is better than? ONE.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Underdoggg likes small sample sizes it reminds him of himself.Surprised

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Not in the last 5 years, love. 

In the last 5 years, the numbers you speak of are 0 and 1.  For the colts its 1 and 1.  And since you didn't answer my question, I will share those numbers with you as well.  Colts 5, Pats 1.  

But, I do understand your desire reminisce in the more distant past.  There was some great glory there for pats fans.  But that past has little bearing to today.  Very few players remain from that glory.  So you can understand why I chose the last 5 years.  Its has more relevance as far as today is concerned. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Not in the last 5 years, love.  In the last 5 years, the numbers you speak of are 0 and 1.  For the colts its 1 and 1.  And since you didn't answer my question, I will share those numbers with you as well.  Colts 5, Pats 1.   But, I do understand your desire reminisce in the more distant past.  There was some great glory there for pats fans.  But that past has little bearing to today.  Very few players remain from that glory.  So you can understand why I chose the last 5 years.  Its has more relevance as far as today is concerned. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Seriously?! Your Quarterback is the ultimate choke master. Say whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better. You know deep down you hate Manning too. He continues to throw away your teams chances at greatness....it must be hard to swallow...but swallowing is probably something you're good at so maybe you don't mind. Wink

P.S. DOME TEAM

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

m10 is right, I'll back off.  It is great for the pats that Brady shows up today for the closing of the OTA's tomorrow that began over a week ago. 
    Posted by underdoggg

c'mon doggg...u know he's coming off injuries from last year.  If roles were reversed and Manning was late coming into voluntary workouts due to rib injuries, I wouldn't bust your balls. Okay, maybe I would, but that's besides the point...lol.

:)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

kellie - still not recognizing reality, living in the deep past.  No prob.  Hey, I heard on my walkman that Poison has a new tape coming out.  I'll bet you cannot wait to get it.   

Bubba - I thought I heard those rib injuries occurred like in Sept and were no issue in Dec.  I also thought I read that Belichick said there was no validity to the reports.  In all honesty, what is your take on all of the new receivers the pats have with little to no experience with Brady and Brady not being around to throw to them?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Not in the last 5 years, love.  In the last 5 years, the numbers you speak of are 0 and 1.  For the colts its 1 and 1.  And since you didn't answer my question, I will share those numbers with you as well.  Colts 5, Pats 1.   But, I do understand your desire reminisce in the more distant past.  There was some great glory there for pats fans.  But that past has little bearing to today.  Very few players remain from that glory.  So you can understand why I chose the last 5 years.  Its has more relevance as far as today is concerned. 
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL!  because it is the only way that you can make your arguement look better....Nice try.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

And then Bill Polian happened.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by underdoggg

you know that don't mean squat around here or nationally. everyone knows gayton is a big choker. count up the SB rings, and heck Brees should've got the regular season MVP. go find coltsbabe at Freddy's tavern and come back when the season starts. 

and I hope to hell the colts at patriots is the last game of the season and there's a fricking blizzard. we'll see what oreo boy has then. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

my bad 123 - voluntary workouts (not ota's) end tomorrow - but you knew what I meant.  Way to call me out. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Underdoggg, you do not know what you are talking about.

If you are referring to this quote:

'"But I wouldn’t be surprised if before these meetings are over [Wednesday], he wasn’t at the offseason workouts. They are voluntary. He has a family. Everything -- look at your lives. You’ve all changed. So it’s priorities.'

Robert Kraft was referring to the NFL owners meetings down in Florida, which do end tomorrow. Voluntary workouts don't end tomorrow. But nice try. 'A' for effort.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Last 5 years? SD is 4-1 over INDY. Man, your Colts looked horrible in the SB. I guess that's what happens to Peyton when the other QB isn't Rex Grossman.

[QUOTE]Not in the last 5 years, love.  In the last 5 years, the numbers you speak of are 0 and 1.  For the colts its 1 and 1.  And since you didn't answer my question, I will share those numbers with you as well.  Colts 5, Pats 1.   But, I do understand your desire reminisce in the more distant past.  There was some great glory there for pats fans.  But that past has little bearing to today.  Very few players remain from that glory.  So you can understand why I chose the last 5 years.  Its has more relevance as far as today is concerned. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Come down of the ledge now ladies, Tom has arrived. 
    Posted by 123meg

Tom who?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

I think it is good that Brady and Moss showed up but do they care like this anywhere else about their stars showing up in March?

Sections
Shortcuts