tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

tomorrow

who do you guys see being cut from teams across the league that we could sign to shore up the positions not fixed through the draft? Kirk Morrison ILB (oakland)? Alan Faneca OG (Pitt)? Julius Jones RB (Seattle)? etc?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

Re: tomorrow

love fanaca, screw never a scoring threat, can barely run the 20s now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't think you'll see a lot of cuts until teams are forced to with roster bonuses or training camp.

BTW I think Morrison got traded to Jax for a 4th

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to tomorrow:
    who do you guys see being cut from teams across the league that we could sign to shore up the positions not fixed through the draft? Kirk Morrison ILB (oakland)? Alan Faneca OG (Pitt)? Julius Jones RB (Seattle)? etc?
    Posted by natesubs

Don't give up on Hayneworth yet either. We could possibly see him in a Pats uniform stomping some skulls next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: tomorrow:
    In Response to tomorrow : Don't give up on Hayneworth yet either. We could possibly see him in a Pats uniform stomping some skulls next year.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I'm pretty sure you can give up on Haynesworth. Look at the offseason so far, all the resigns and FA signings are high character leadership guys while this year in the draft you can't name a single pick that isn't a high character guy. Haynesworth is a cancer and tried to start a mutiny because he didn't want to get up early. He also throw a hissy fit when Was went to a 34 scheme (which is our base). He really only wants to be a 43 DT. We aren't going to change our base defense for one clubhouse cancer that doesn't want to work.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Re: tomorrow:
    In Response to Re: tomorrow : I'm pretty sure you can give up on Haynesworth. Look at the offseason so far, all the resigns and FA signings are high character leadership guys while this year in the draft you can't name a single pick that isn't a high character guy. Haynesworth is a cancer and tried to start a mutiny because he didn't want to get up early. He also throw a hissy fit when Was went to a 34 scheme (which is our base). He really only wants to be a 43 DT. We aren't going to change our base defense for one clubhouse cancer that doesn't want to work.
    Posted by PatsEng

well said my friend, it is not happening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Kirk Morrison  was just traded to the jags
    NATESUCKS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

that's too bad, he could have been quite the ILB for us, oh well we have spikes to pair with mayo and Mckenzie to fight for that job as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Don't forget Spikes Nate.  It's pretty crowded at ILB, that's probably why they didn't trade for Morrison

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

yeah it is certainly going to be an interesting camp battle especially since Mckenzie played OLB in college.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

bump

Sections
Shortcuts