TONE-DEAF GIANTS just fumbled one from the helmet!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

TONE-DEAF GIANTS just fumbled one from the helmet!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/11249783/human-rights-campaign-blasts-new-york-giants-hiring-david-tyree ;

hey, tyree was lucky once.. but because his mouth as with dingy dungy keeps stepping into the same hot potato of gays in sports has managed to turn ff a huge segment of jints fans.. he was named director of player development. every1 in the ivory towers assumed it would b a slam dunk welcome from the fan base... wrong! i dindnt know it but apparently he was front and center a couple of years ago in voicing his displeasure of gays walking thru those jints doors. the commy is as straight as an arrow. first time at 5 i saw a ahottie at school, wanted in on that action.. to me, seems to b true with gays as well. no1 give me a speech, just my nature. live and let live.keep them bible thoughts in the fiction aisle, u dig..

its homophobic andf jabroish to say u'll give up ur SB helmet if it stopped folks from being gay or "there is no scientific evidence to support the claim of being born gay" and that he has met "former homosexuals." perhaps he proteth 2much. he should talk to tim hardaway.. jeez! he acts like being gay is a virus or something or some kind of cancer. the same god that made me or u hetero, made others gay. he b liking variety, yo.. look all around ya!

major misstep by jints. development isnt just on the field.. how can a gay guy come out if this jabro is in charge.. already made it clear he's discriminatory. like saying he hates interracial dating. y would a guy bring his white gal or nonblack partner around, this jabro could get u cut.. jeez! talk about a lawsuit in the making!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: TONE-DEAF GIANTS just fumbled one from the helmet!

Your going to get a ticket.  What does it mean?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your going to get a ticket.  What does it mean?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

[/QUOTE]

He might have to call in back up to issue this ticket.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

#Gibberish

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Can I have the last two minutes back?

God? Hello?

Please?