Tone signing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Tone signing

Per ESPN, Santonio Holmes signs with the Bears. 

Bears, best recieving group in the NFL?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Tone signing

Hasn't Santonio Holmes been missing since 2011? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

^My god in heaven.

Why would anyone care about an NFC team signing a WR who is cooked? A Jets fan who apparently thinks "Tone" Holmes is worth a crap at this point, as overpaid as he was for 4 years in NY at 10 mil per. Ironic, another "ME" player for the Jets who helped destroy the very fiber of that team's cap and in the locker room, to boot.

With Zach Miller done for the year, the Bears old and crappy D won't be enough to hold up and be covered by the Bears offense.

So, no, not the best WR group in the NFL whatsoever just because an ex-Jet WIFEBEATER signed there.

Isn't he an ex-Steeler wife beater?  

Would Haynesworth be an ex patsie sexual abuser?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Yeah I'm not really sure why rkarp started a thread on this but then again I'm not sure why he posts a lot of the things he posts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:

^My god in heaven.

Why would anyone care about an NFC team signing a WR who is cooked? A Jets fan who apparently thinks "Tone" Holmes is worth a crap at this point, as overpaid as he was for 4 years in NY at 10 mil per. Ironic, another "ME" player for the Jets who helped destroy the very fiber of that team's cap and in the locker room, to boot.

With Zach Miller done for the year, the Bears old and crappy D won't be enough to hold up and be covered by the Bears offense.

So, no, not the best WR group in the NFL whatsoever just because an ex-Jet WIFEBEATER signed there.

Isn't he an ex-Steeler wife beater?  

Would Haynesworth be an ex patsie sexual abuser?

Did you just compare an incorrect claim of "groping" a woman to beating a woman?

Did you?

Yes, I did.  Is that like you comparing a triple murderer to a drunk driver?  BWhahaahahahahahaha!

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE

What I find shocking is how many people think he has some magically elite analysis or that he's not a Jets fan.

Why would any PAts fan care what an NFCN team does in signing an oft-injured and washed up WR like that?

There is a reason only two teams were interested. He's done. 

[/QUOTE]

His observations look similar to what Reiss posts on ESPN. I'm just sayin'.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Hasn't Santonio Holmes been missing since 2011? 

Can you believe this turd? He wants us to think he isn't a Jets fan who works for ESPN here as a plant adding anti-BB commentary.

Kenbrell Thompkins will wipe the floor this season compared to Holmes, yet somehow, some way, RKrap thinks the Bears signing an over-the-hill WR puts their WR corps (not "core", lol), over the top.

Cannot be made up.

Wait until RKrap tells us that Thompkins is on the bubble again. bahwah

Hey, Queenie, I think I understand the problem here.  You don't understand punctuation one bit.  When a question mark (Bears, best receiving group in the NFL?) is at the end of a sentence, it is ask a question, not making a statement.  See how dumb you are?

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

^Too bad that never happened.

You mean aside from every time anyone in the NFL gets pulled over for a DUI?

"Why is the media ignoring this"

Bwhahahahahaahahahahahahaha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Holmes won't make a difference, IMO. I think he's done at this point.

However, the combination of Alshon Jeffrey and Brandon Marshall is the best 1-2 WR combo in the NFL. Those two are legit #1 WRs and they alone put the Bears in the top 3-5 receiving groups...with Bennett (a decent TE) and Forte out of the backfield, they're loaded on the receiving end. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Yeah I'm not really sure why rkarp started a thread on this but then again I'm not sure why he posts a lot of the things he posts.

Doug, I will ask you nicely. Please go over to the corner when no one is looking and quietly f art do not sleep out of your rectum

thank you

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Holmes won't make a difference, IMO. I think he's done at this point.

However, the combination of Alshon Jeffrey and Brandon Marshall is the best 1-2 WR combo in the NFL. Those two are legit #1 WRs and they alone put the Bears in the top 3-5 receiving groups...with Bennett (a decent TE) and Forte out of the backfield, they're loaded on the receiving end. 

Holmes is a headcase.  He has proven to be poison when he is depended up to be a 1 or 2.  As a 4 or 5, he adds quality depth, if he can be kept in his place.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I wish Brandon Marshall was catching balls from Brady. I think he's one of the best we in the game. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

What I find shocking is how many people think he has some magically elite analysis or that he's not a Jets fan.

Why would any PAts fan care what an NFCN team does in signing an oft-injured and washed up WR like that?

There is a reason only two teams were interested. He's done.

It's simple boy...he's relevant. Your not.You lost that along time ago. Ask anyone on the board minus about 3 others (that aren't your other 12 handles-I've heard form an "insider" that you may even be bustchise) your trollishness is deliciously enjoyable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Doug, I will ask you nicely. Please go over to the corner when no one is looking and quietly f art do not sleep out of your rectum

thank you

DId you just call Don'tSleep me?

Did you, RKrap?

NEWSFLASH:  Many others here know your game and call you on it. Your little game is over.  Smart people know your game, not so smart ones apparently don't.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Ummm...

No he didn't say that.

He said that you should remove him from your rectum.

God, are you really that stupid?

Sections
Shortcuts