Tony Kornheiser: "The Freudian implications of this are too horrible to contemplate!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Tony Kornheiser: "The Freudian implications of this are too horrible to contemplate!"

Well said Tony......

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Tony Kornheiser:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Well said Tony......

kornheiser's a loudmouth idiot and so is the other yahoo on that dum bass show they have on BSPN...can't they get rid of that network? america's collective IQ would go up 10%

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

"Jets GM role is a dream job." - RKarp

bahwahahaha

Cannot be made up.

Well, it is a dream job, in a way.

You get to start in the most dysfunctional arena imaginable, so that anything positive you do makes you look like a hero. A lot of guys prefer walking into a role like that, versus one where you have to maintain greatness.

Can you imagine having to be the first head coach of the Pats after Belichick? Talk about pressure.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Rex can keep the "me-tv" thing going when he goes for the cover up.

"That Jets thing is jacked, and I want to stick my toothpick in your eye" Oliver Peck

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Well said Tony......

kornheiser's a loudmouth idiot and so is the other yahoo on that dum bass show they have on BSPN...can't they get rid of that network? america's collective IQ would go up 10%

Loudmouth or not, he accurately articulated the feeling of the entire country. And furthermore, as a "Giants fan", I would think you would be the first in line to laugh at the Jests and Rexy. And yet, and YET, you come to their defense when you could have easily let this thread pass you by and no one would have been the wiser, or thought one thing about it. We are beginning to think the unthinkable about you my friend!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

To be fair to Rex, that is not specifically a Sanchez's number.

If I'm Rex, I draft a QB with all my picks. If Sanchez struggles, I play the 1st round QB, if he struggles, I play the 2nd round QB, etc etc.

Whoever comes out the best, I make Sanchez give them the number 6...boom, I don't look like an idiot for the tattoo. I only look like an idiot for drafting 7 QBs in the draft

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

To be fair to Rex, that is not specifically a Sanchez's number.

If I'm Rex, I draft a QB with all my picks. If Sanchez struggles, I play the 1st round QB, if he struggles, I play the 2nd round QB, etc etc.

Whoever comes out the best, I make Sanchez give them the number 6...boom, I don't look like an idiot for the tattoo. I only look like an idiot for drafting 7 QBs in the draft

Could change the # on the tatoo to 8 also--just one more option for Rexy.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

Jerry is jints fan.

....and that's the honk-ey tonk truth....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

you know society is in a sad state when grown adults know and care more about the tattoos on another man's body than they do about say... the "fiscal cliff" deal currently passed, or the NDAA bill currently passed. carry on "men".

We will! SA-LUTE!!

Meanwhile, yeah, the deal is rotten. Lots of money to Hollywood directors--taxpayer money. But what do you want us to do about it? Stop laughing at Rexy? That'll fix it all I'm sure! I can laugh at Rexy and think the country is a mess all at the same time my friend. Just because we have a laugh at Rex's expense and don't bring up the fiscal cliff every moment doesn't mean we don't know what's going on, or don't care.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From ESPN.com:

There was no indication in the report whether the tattoos were permanent, but a person close to Ryan told ESPNNewYork.com's Rich Cimini that Ryan's "had it for years." A few people in the Jets' organization have known about it, but not many, the source said. Even some of his assistant coaches apparently didn't know.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

bahwahahaha

Cannot be made up.

You get to start in the most dysfunctional arena imaginable, so that anything positive you do makes you look like a hero. A lot of guys prefer walking into a role like that, versus one where you have to maintain greatness.

Can you imagine having to be the first head coach of the Pats after Belichick? Talk about pressure.

A dream job is walking into tradition- rich Cleveland that's been down for 15 years straight.  Heck, even Buffalo is better.

The Jets GM role is an absolute nightmare for years to come, that whoever comes in now, won't fix it quick enough to separate themselves from this.

Except...you have to live in Cleveland...or Buffalo!

Yikes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

bahwahahaha

Cannot be made up.

not exactly new territory here...didn't someone follow Red Auerbach? Phil Jackson? Casey Stengal? Tom Landry (the only coach the cowboys ever had until that time-thnik about that), Vince Lombardi, Scotty Bowman, Joe Torre, Knute Rockne, Chuck Knoll?

JOHN WOODEN??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Well said Tony......

Loudmouth or not, he accurately articulated the feeling of the entire country. And furthermore, as a "Giants fan", I would think you would be the first in line to laugh at the Jests and Rexy. And yet, and YET, you come to their defense when you could have easily let this thread pass you by and no one would have been the wiser, or thought one thing about it. We are beginning to think the unthinkable about you my friend!

well ragging an idiot like kornheiser or BSPN doesn't mean i am "defending" rex or the jets...if u have been here the past few years then u would/should know that i have made my feelings about rex and the jets quite often-and none of them positive

u would also remember i have gone on record as rooting for the pats when they played the jets as well-so no not on jets/rex's side at all just an observation about BSPN and one of its many idiots

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

you know society is in a sad state when grown adults know and care more about the tattoos on another man's body than they do about say... the "fiscal cliff" deal currently passed, or the NDAA bill currently passed. carry on "men".

We will! SA-LUTE!!

Meanwhile, yeah, the deal is rotten. Lots of money to Hollywood directors--taxpayer money. But what do you want us to do about it? Stop laughing at Rexy? That'll fix it all I'm sure! I can laugh at Rexy and think the country is a mess all at the same time my friend. Just because we have a laugh at Rex's expense and don't bring up the fiscal cliff every moment doesn't mean we don't know what's going on, or don't care.

eh... i guess you're right...

no more like The Right

ie: the disappearing out-dated political movement

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Gross...  That's it...  I'm pulling up that hootergirl thread just to get this disgusting visual expunged from memory...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts