Tony Romo Back at it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Tony Romo Back at it

He is now dating Candice Crawford of Gossip Girl.  I don't give a s*** about who Romo dates, all we know is that it means a big time choke with the game on the line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Tony Romo Back at it

It makes sense that single NFL quarterbacks should date hot chicks (although I have no idea who Candice Crawford or what Gossip Girl is), I think a larger question is: How or Why is Tony Romo a starting quarterback in the NFL?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Ha! Leon got banned again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Tony Romo Back at it:
    [QUOTE]It makes sense that single NFL quarterbacks should date hot chicks (although I have no idea who Candice Crawford or what Gossip Girl is), I think a larger question is: How or Why is Tony Romo a starting quarterback in the NFL?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

"How or Why is Tony Romo a starting quarterback in the NFL?" 9 simple words, Jason Witten, T.O., Marion Barber, and a good OL. They make up for Romo's ineptitude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Tony Romo Back at it:
    [QUOTE]He is now dating Candice Crawford of Gossip Girl.  I don't give a s*** about who Romo dates, all we know is that it means a big time choke with the game on the line.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

jessica-simpson_voodoo.jpg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

She's a butter face.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

true,true.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]She's a butter face with a fine a ss!
    Posted by LLeonHess[/QUOTE]

The first picture is Romo's woman. The second is Eva Mendes. That is not Romo's woman's @ss. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Well he is just trying to keep up with Brady!!!!! Aint gonna happen on or off the field!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

Candice Crawford is the sister of Gossip Girl actor Chace Crawford. Watched her compete in Miss USA last year and she was way overmarked. Just can't imagine how she managed to ranked higher than the Jackie Bruno of Massachusetts who was miles ahead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tony Romo Back at it : The first picture is Romo's woman. The second is Eva Mendes. That is not Romo's woman's @ss. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Good catch 49.  Eva's image was in the wrong place sorry.
    Eva is smoking hot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon, you couldnt get a-ss like that, even if you payed your mother

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

In fairness to Romo, once you've attained that semi celebrity status it's hard to go back.  Not because pedestrian gals aren't incredible, you just end up being viewed as a celebrity.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Ha! Leon got banned again
    what  a pathetic little weasel.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

This is all meaningless "BS". Who really cares about athletes private lives, who they date or do not date. What's important is how they play on the field, not all this other bologna.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Tony Romo Back at it:
    [QUOTE]He is now dating Candice Crawford of Gossip Girl.  I don't give a s*** about who Romo dates, all we know is that it means a big time choke with the game on the line.

Who he dates has nothing to do with a big time choke. I do agree, in that I could care less who he dates. It is his private life and his business only. Romo is a pretty good QB, but is not among the elite in the NFL, and has chocked with games on the line, but except for a few great, possibly 4-5 in the NFL including Brady & Peyton Manning, the majority will choke atleast 50% of the time. My point of view only.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

How does Romo deserve to be a starter in the NFL?...Try a career QB rating of 95, including 81 Td's to 46 interceptions.  Have you seen some of the jokes of NFL quarterbacks that many teams throw out there each week?  Romo is one of the 10-12 best quarterbacks in the league.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

[QUOTE]This is all meaningless "BS". Who really cares about athletes private lives, who they date or do not date. What's important is how they play on the field, not all this other bologna.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing, even more so when I see this at the very top " Patriots: On the front burner  " I guess I failed to see how this whole thing involved the Patriots at all, maybe she's Tom Brady's mistress that no one knows about.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Romo is one of the 10-12 best quarterbacks in the league.

At least from opening day up until Thanksgiving. Once December rolls around he starts looking like Peyton Manning in January!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

You're all just jealous of Romo because his hands are always between someone else's legs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Don't Know if Romo is a top 10-12 QB in the league but definetly one of the top 32. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]God,What do I hate more,Reality TV or the idiots who actually pay attention to it.We might as well start talking about the Jon and Kate plus 8 a holes in this forum.Why anyone gives a Shiite about any celebutards life outside of their chosen profession baffles the mind.Dont care who Brady or Romo bangs.Dont care which celebutard is doing what drugs.And really dont give a Shiite when one of these people OD and dies.Get a life of your own and u wont spend so much time trying to live vicariously thru others.
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

And people who live their lives vicariously through Hollywood are different from people who live their lives vicariously through their sports heroes how, exactly?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]How does Romo deserve to be a starter in the NFL?...Try a career QB rating of 95, including 81 Td's to 46 interceptions.  Have you seen some of the jokes of NFL quarterbacks that many teams throw out there each week?  Romo is one of the 10-12 best quarterbacks in the league.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

Explain to me how the quarterback rating system works, what the number represents and how it is arrived at and I will buy this bullsh*t.

Tavaris Jackson had a quarterback rating over 95 last season.

Is he an elite quarterback, too?

Sections
Shortcuts