Tony Scheffler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats3392. Show pats3392's posts

Tony Scheffler

4th round pick for Scheffler

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Tony Scheffler

I'm a bit confused, are you saying you want Scheffler for a 4th, did someone or us trade a 4th for him?  If he was traded do you have a link?

If you are just suggesting you might want to say something more then "4th round pick for Scheffler"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats3392. Show pats3392's posts

In Response to Re: Tony Scheffler:
    I'm a bit confused, are you saying you want Scheffler for a 4th, did someone or us trade a 4th for him?  If he was traded do you have a link?   If you are just suggesting you might want to say something more then "4th round pick for Scheffler"
    Posted by PatsEng

I think the pats should trade their 4th for Scheffler

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Never happen! Unlike Josh,BB doesn't want non football players or malcontents,and if Scheffler can't play for Josh he sure as I'm writing this comment can't play for BB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I don't think BB really values tight ends that can't block.  When has he ever really utilized a "Dallas Clark type" tight end??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hmmm.  I like it, though.  If you aren't going to throw to one, why not just put in another lineman?  Whats the point?  And, on that fateful 4th and 2 in the BLUEBLOWERS BARN, wouldn't it have been nice to have a TE who could catch?

Sections
Shortcuts