TONY STEWART.. thoughts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

TONY STEWART.. thoughts?

just shocking! classic case of waiting for info to come in before running one's mouth... at first thought he wa guilty, then i saw the video and i'm not so sure.. dont think he deliberately hit the kid, but y is the jabro leaving his car to confront some1 as cars fly by? stew doesnt exactly have a great rep for balanced thinking and smart driving.. been in a few altercations and even broke a 19 yo gal's back (another driver) on the exact dirt track in the past. just shcking though that he would b allowed to go down to race in a tiotal jabro circuit.. he's the only 1..

sounds great in theory that a star like that will hang with such commoners as a =, but here's y smart stars avoid that.. u b a target! imagine TB showing up in some jabby arena league or flag football circuit with gissy on a saturday before the SB in a NY, pittsburgh or Baltimore somewhere.. some1 will test u, get in ur face.. any retaliation is ur fault and every1 will turn on u.. tb's big timing it, came here to rub it in our face, bla bla.. u just got to have the smarts to stay away.. all of us arent = in reality, despite what the law says.. only a few can plead affluenza and get away with it.

i dont c inner city bros ending up in safe country club jails.. is what it is! even worse was the total insensitivity of his PR gasoline guy.. "it will b bizness as usual, tony's gonna race.". oh really! once a guy dies and u hit him, things change for bizness to the unusual.. very tone deaf there.. glad some1 got to him and made him drop out, points b damnned.. if arrested for manslaughter or murder, his career's TOAST! BUT unlike a rae caruth, this good ole boy will b protected as it has been written for most of history. just a nice fat check and donation and commitment to rehab and community service should do the trick... hey, perhaps more free races for kids..

all this are the consequences for reducing ur brand to that level.. hanging with ur pals or playin with lifelong friends who will protect u like a gronk is one thing and is the only exception..

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: TONY STEWART.. thoughts?

Can he play tight end?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Can he play tight end?

Yes. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2520/player

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

[QUOTE]

Can he play tight end?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2520/player" rel="nofollow">http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2520/player

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

LOL.  Well done, digger.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

just shocking! classic case of waiting for info to come in before running one's mouth... at first thought he wa guilty, then i saw the video and i'm not so sure.. dont think he deliberately hit the kid, but y is the jabro leaving his car to confront some1 as cars fly by?

I am totally on the flip side of your thinking.  When I heard about this and heard people describe the accident,  I was like yeah, no way Stewart intentionally hits this guy.  Then I watch the video........... Wow!  I am not going to accuse anyone of such an act but after watching the video I gotta wonder w-t-f!!  To see him turn into the guy and it almost sounds like the motor revs up a bit as he does so, but maybe that was sounds from another car.. I don't know.  But to see the swerve into the guys direction it sure makes you wonder.  Not good! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

CC my dog my voted for Obama and now regrets it.Should I still punish my dog ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

100% the kids fault with out doubt! I have actual experience on a race track, you are told at every event you do not get out of you car unless it's on fire, it's repeated multiple times with signs posted. No if and or buts, the kid brought on his own demise with his reckless and anger fueled antics. 

Lets be real for a second, you have to be some what psychotic to want to kill someone. No way fix Stewart intend on hitting that kid, with his racing experience he knows full well what striking a human being with a car would do even at 30mph.

what I think happened is Stewart wanted to scare him or through some dirt on him to embarrass him. Sad either way and I feel for his family.

Racers will now have to be heavily fined and suspended if they get out of their cars if they're not on fire from here on out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

1.  Freediro is correct.

2.  I still feel it was intentional.  There is no way to prove it, but i think his intent was to buzz ward's tower so to speak, and it backfired.

Most of those nascar drivers are absolute toolbags who never could play a real sport so they ended up driving race cars fast around a track for 4 hours instead.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

STAY IN THE CAR!

sheesh!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1.  Freediro is correct.

2.  I still feel it was intentional.  There is no way to prove it, but i think his intent was to buzz ward's tower so to speak, and it backfired.

Most of those nascar drivers are absolute toolbags who never could play a real sport so they ended up driving race cars fast around a track for 4 hours instead.

[/QUOTE]

Agian you say stuff you don't know about.you saying they could never play a real sport how would you know?You couldn't do what they do or you would be doing that job.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

just shocking! classic case of waiting for info to come in before running one's mouth... at first thought he wa guilty, then i saw the video and i'm not so sure.. dont think he deliberately hit the kid, but y is the jabro leaving his car to confront some1 as cars fly by?

[/QUOTE]

I am totally on the flip side of your thinking.  When I heard about this and heard people describe the accident,  I was like yeah, no way Stewart intentionally hits this guy.  Then I watch the video........... Wow!  I am not going to accuse anyone of such an act but after watching the video I gotta wonder w-t-f!!  To see him turn into the guy and it almost sounds like the motor revs up a bit as he does so, but maybe that was sounds from another car.. I don't know.  But to see the swerve into the guys direction it sure makes you wonder.  Not good! 

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

you can't believe Stewart wanted to kill him, so sad but-- he got out of his car with a race going on!!  what the hell was he thinking!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Stay in your car or climb over fence .. Chat in garage ..  Feel bad for family,  but he lost his mind ..

Always Right.....at least in my mind

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1.  Freediro is correct.

[/QUOTE]

Agian you say stuff you don't know about.you saying they could never play a real sport how would you know?You couldn't do what they do or you would be doing that job.

[/QUOTE]

I  have the right to my opinion, toolchest. Stop following me around like a little gnat, too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

You try to state it as fact not opinion , that's the problem when you post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

ha! its called being a republ

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

+1.. exactly my thoughts on this!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

You try to state it as fact not opinion , that's the problem when you post.

[/QUOTE]

No, I did not.  This is an opinion board where people come and share their hopefully GENUINE views on a topic.

Did I say, it's a "fact"?  No, I didn't. In fact, I said "MOST" NASCAR drivers so I am not even saying that all of them are inferior athletes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]

1.  Freediro is correct.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]Travis Pastrana is an athlete and he gave NASCAR a try. It didn't go very well and he quit. Just saying.

Nobody will ever know if it was intentional other than Tony Stewart. In this scenario you need to go with the facts and say the kid was an idiot for getting out of his car on a dark track. It's sad, but it was very dumb.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1.  Freediro is correct.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]Travis Pastrana is an athlete and he gave NASCAR a try. It didn't go very well and he quit. Just saying.

Nobody will ever know if it was intentional other than Tony Stewart. In this scenario you need to go with the facts and say the kid was an idiot for getting out of his car on a dark track. It's sad, but it was very dumb.

[/QUOTE]

I agree it was dumb, but so was Stewart swirving back to hit the kid.   It was also classless to bounce him originally. 

As if you wouldn't have been pissed?

I would have waited for that little tool to finish and then I would have pummeled him into next week.

How weak for a NASCAR veteran to be basically bullying a kid on a dirt track and then killing him. I mean, seriously.

I just don't buy it was an accident. Other cars saw him and dodged him easily.  If you look at the video the kid actually goes to side step his car, but Stewart also apparently adjusts his trajectory to match Ward's.

I don't know if that is enough to show intent in court or not, but if the do a Zapruder film type thing with it, maybe it will become clear. Throw in the fact Stewart took him out of the race and a prosecutor might be able to build a case.  Maybe words were exchanged prior to the race, too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I hear you and I'm not saying Stewart isn't an egomaniacal prjck. I just don't see how you can make a case, and I'm willing to guess that Stewart will have a pretty good lawyer as well. I don't think he intended to kill him. Maybe he wanted to put dirt in his face, but I think it's tough to jump to conclusions here.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I hear you and I'm not saying Stewart isn't an egomaniacal prjck. I just don't see how you can make a case, and I'm willing to guess that Stewart will have a pretty good lawyer as well. I don't think he intended to kill him. Maybe he wanted to put dirt in his face, but I think it's tough to jump to conclusions here.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

If you watch this video, Stewart gooses the pedal at the end.

Every other car drive right by the guy and saw him.   Not Tony Stewart. 

He actually gives it some juice right at the end in an aggressive manner compared to the other cars' speeds when they saw him out there on the track. Compare the other cars' speeds to Stewart's. There is your dead giveaway.

Everyone else sees him and slows down, using caution, while Stewart lines him up and juices it.

Watch Stewart's car accelerate through the contact. He actually fishtails a bit after juicing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILmIyG6qno&bpctr=1407800347" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILmIyG6qno&bpctr=1407800347

As I said above, he wanted to buzz the tower of the kid, so to speak and it went horribly wrong. How dare someone point at Tony Stewart, especially a 20 year old kid, right?

I don't want to sound like Johnnie Cochrane here because he was a disgusting human, but to me this screams intent and vehicular homicide with intent.

As much as the kid should not have left the car, it's disgustingly clear what Stewart was attempting to do with tragic results.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1.  Freediro is correct.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I  have the right to my opinion, toolchest. Stop following me around like a little gnat, too.

[/QUOTE]

"I have the right to my opinion".....could be said by anyone here. But if it doesn't agree with your washing BB sack/trashing Brady/laughing at other teams misfortunes while crying foul if anything is brought up about yours, they don't deserve to be here....right toolchest?