Too Early For Gameplan Discussion vs Bills?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: Too Early For Gameplan Discussion vs Bills?

You absoluetly have to tackle good when you face good Running backs. 2nd priority. Tackling.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

If it is a 45-13 game do we see Mallett?

Honestly, I think more than ever they will still ride Brady as he continues to develope his young WR's, Sudfeld and throwing to Vereen/Washington. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The bills and Fins always play us tough. Its game 1 so the bills still have hope. Do not underestimate them. Run, run, run and work the play action some in the first half. Then kill them with it in the second half when their gassed.

I hope we can rest a lot of starters after the 3rd qtr. Dont let this be a trap game.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I think this game could be closer than some suggest. Yes, manual isn't rg3, but he is mobile and he can pass okay. He doesn't have the chemistry nor experience yet, so I don't expect a big game in the air from him. I could see him run it quite frequently, and use spiller as an outlet to bail him out. Pats have to do a good job containing, setting edges and keeping the running lanes narrow. 

With a mobile QB like manual, I am interested in how they use Collins. 

Pats o I think is going to be okay. I think bb will set the tone with the runNing game. He should and let the passing game open up naturally. The 3 players on offense I am excited to watch are Vereen, sudfield and Boyce. I hope they find a way to work these guys early. We already know what Danny, Edelman and thompkins can do. 

Sections
Shortcuts