Too eerily coincidental.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Too eerily coincidental.

Let me put on my tin foil hat for a second. That whole thing seemed a little WWE to me. Even Buck remarking about Eli"s "elite" comment before the final drive. That all seemed so freakin' scripted! Chung's dropped interception mirrors Asante. Ballard pulling a Tyree. Pats' 32nd ranked pass offense contained the Giant's #1 passing offense all the way until it was time for Eli to step in and take the lead role. I never wanted to believe this stuff was fixed, but things are getting too weird. Just like in the super bowl when the microphone picked up the Packers' Linebackers' coach saying "it's time" to Matthews seconds before the play where Matthews caused that critical fumble.  Are we all suckers for having believed any of this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Too eerily coincidental.

Nah, because the truth is, it was just as improbable for the Patriots to beat the Rams.  OR-  they would have had the Eagles beat the Patriots in SB 39

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Too eerily coincidental.:
    [QUOTE]Let me put on my tin foil hat for a second. That whole thing seemed a little WWE to me. Even Buck remarking about Eli"s "elite" comment before the final drive. That all seemed so freakin' scripted! Chung's dropped interception mirrors Asante. Ballard pulling a Tyree. Pats' 32nd ranked pass offense contained the Giant's #1 passing offense all the way until it was time for Eli to step in and take the lead role. I never wanted to believe this stuff was fixed, but things are getting too weird. Just like in the super bowl when the microphone picked up the Packers' Linebackers' coach saying "it's time" to Matthews seconds before the play where Matthews caused that critical fumble.  Are we all suckers for having believed any of this?
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]

I am not certain I believe any of what you say, but I definitely felt an eerie feeling. It was very similar to that Super Bowl game. No chance in h_ll the Giants should have scored that TD with a 1:20 left. Crazy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Don't forget Pats scoring with to much time left on the clock

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Buffalo Wild Wings

Sections
Shortcuts