Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.

Yeah, the year isn't going like we imagined.. and the defense needs to step up.  BUT we are 2-1, lots of chances for things to pick up, and the team is in a good position.  I wish people would calm down and stop attacking everything and everyone related to the Patriots.  They are fine.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.

well said. We are 2-1, barelly lost a game where Brady played very Un-Brady like.

I still see a great team that can compete, a team with a great offense and an opportunistic defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It happens after every loss. Everything gets over-analyzed. It's pretty simple really, especially in the playoffs, the team that makes the least mistakes and commits the least turnovers generally wins the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Yep

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm just going to focus on enjoying the season.  I would like to beat the Raiders, and we need to put the Jests down.  The Indy game may be more interesting than I thought it was going to be, but it still won't be what it should have been.  So, beating the Jests and then beating them again.  Maybe Buffalo can hang on long enough to keep the Jests out of the wild card spot.  SWEEEET.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Too many stupid trolls, jealous that their team isn't the Pats, posing as fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I think there are legitimate concerns

But I still think the Pats are winning AT LEAST 12 games

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Thread of the week, some real shenanigans going on around these parts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.:
    I think there are legitimate concerns But I still think the Pats are winning AT LEAST 12 games
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Yeah, I had them around 12 wins too....and one of the losses occurring to a "weaker" team for whatever reason.  I just wish they hadn't done it so early in the season Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't see anybody panicking. I see a few idiots trying to say the offense is a bigger problem than the defense. That's laughable it's so f'n stupid. We have a good team. The only question is whether this crap D can get us anywhere in the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I don't dare post about "fans' jumping ship already! It might "freak" some people out!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

What is that saying....he without sin cast the first stone?

does it give your own life just a little more meaning when you start calling other posters names?

this happens often, and it dissappoints me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]What is that saying....he without sin cast the first stone? does it give your own life just a little more meaning when you start calling other posters names? this happens often, and it dissappoints me.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

What would be a better way to describe those type of "fans"? Pink- hat fans, fair-weather fans, bandwagon jumpers, annoyed fans (until they win again).........or something else? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I'm just going to focus on enjoying the season.  ...
    Posted by Davedsone

you are a wise man...not all of us is. and sometimes, the temptation becomes irresistible even to one who truly understands what you are saying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]It happens after every loss. Everything gets over-analyzed. It's pretty simple really, especially in the playoffs, the team that makes the least mistakes and commits the least turnovers generally wins the game.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Yep. Don't allow big plays on defense or kick coverage, and don't turn the ball over on offense or kick returns. It's usually a great philosphy. 

The rest of the debates you see on fora ... should we run more, pass more, blitz more, bring the safety into the box more, don't really matter because there are so many ways to skin a cat in the NFL ... except the one where you allow big plays and/or turn the ball over.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. : Yeah, I had them around 12 wins too....and one of the losses occurring to a "weaker" team for whatever reason.  I just wish they hadn't done it so early in the season
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I had them winning 13 ... with a loss against Buffalo that I picked almost randomly. I had them losing to SD and PHI .... so I've already lost that pool though. That's a shame ... well I'll take the win against SD, so not really ... but the Buffalo pick was flashy. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You aren't going to find a perfect team nor will you find a team forum where everyone agrees on everything let alone pointing out their opinion on what the team can do better. Just the nature of how each person views the team.  That's what makes it fun! Could you imagine how boring it would get just posting the positives without debate about the negatives.

Plus every board has those "other teams" trolls coming in and trying to stir up debates.  Again, it may get annoying but still makes the whole thing interesting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Thread of the week, some real shenanigans going on around these parts
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]
    Why are you blaming me?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Completely disagree. This is the same team that has over-achieved in the regular season and under-achieved in the post season for the past 4 years. My frustration isn't their loss to the Bills, but their inability/refusal to adapt and improve on obvious weaknesses.

Will they be fine for the regular season? Sure. But this is far from the type of team I see doing damage in the playoffs. They are the 2004 Colts...And our fans have become just as adept as Colts fans at making excuses and burying their heads in the sand.

Good regular season or not, there is something very wrong with the make-up of this team and BB has been unable to do anything about it...so far.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Do we have an equally derogatory term for rose-colored wearing koolaid drinking BB brown nosing fans?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. : I had them winning 13 ... with a loss against Buffalo that I picked almost randomly. I had them losing to SD and PHI .... so I've already lost that pool though. That's a shame ... well I'll take the win against SD, so not really ... but the Buffalo pick was flashy. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    I'm too lazy to search for the thread where I had posted the picks for the season. I think I had losses vs. Chargers, Jets, Pittsburgh, and Philly....and one extra loss. So, I guess it's a good thing I was wrong w/ the Chargers Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]You aren't going to find a perfect team nor will you find a team forum where everyone agrees on everything let alone pointing out their opinion on what the team can do better. Just the nature of how each person views the team.  That's what makes it fun! Could you imagine how boring it would get just posting the positives without debate about the negatives. Plus every board has those "other teams" trolls coming in and trying to stir up debates.  Again, it may get annoying but still makes the whole thing interesting.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I don't mind when trolls come over and talk trash. 3/4 of the time, I don't bother reading what they wrote.Underdog and Jbolt are basically regulars in here - and there postings are as entertaining as some of the regular patriot posters.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

No reason for anyone to panic! Even with the 32nd best defense in the NFL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]No reason for anyone to panic! Even with the 32nd best defense in the NFL.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

on the brighter side, the only direction we have to go is up!! Laughing