Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.

I admit I get freaked out some but I guess I listen to the media to much. I am trying to do better with this starting this week.
    Goodluck Pats over Raiders. Go N.E. and want N.E. to win over Jets next week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.:
    [QUOTE]I admit I get freaked out some but I guess I listen to the media to much. I am trying to do better with this starting this week. Goodluck Pats over Raiders. Go N.E. and want N.E. to win over Jets next week.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]
    I used to watch all the shows on NESN and Comcast but Felger, who used to be very good, has become mostly unbearable. I don't watch much anymore, unless it's Fred Smerlas because he's a big homer like me. Laughing

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. : Exactly. And the irrational bandwagoners don't even acknowledge the rest of the NFL. Who cares that the NFL is witnessing an offensive boom never seen before out of a lockout? Bill Belichick doesn't have the right  to rebuild a team!  How dare he! It's comical to me some fans have this entitlement attitude of demanded Lombardis annually, and then claim objective, educated and rational fans are "homers" or "Kool Aid drinkers". Christ, I am one of the fans who saw what BB was doing when he dealt Vrabel and Seymour in 2009. I am sure many also did and simply accepted it as a reality and something that was coming. Heck, I thought Bruschi played one year too many.  It's like our knowledge of a lockout and a rebuilding approach is some sort of a problem. I guess we could ignorant and irrational. lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, less than a 1/2 point more per team than all of 2010.  Is this the offensive boom you're talking about?  You will say anything, absolutely anything to try to cover up for this D. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Defense looked bad, but the other guys only put up 19 points, and we know 6 of those were just desperation points.  Either way, we won the thing, 3-1, sort of tied for 1st in the AFC East, and the Jests are busy losing to Baltimore.  NICE DAY TO BE A PATRIOT FAN.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Defense looked bad, but the other guys only put up 19 points, and we know 6 of those were just desperation points.  Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

yep- that's how we win, them scoring less. and we blew three chances to run the score up in the 4th quarter.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. :  It's comical to me some fans have this entitlement attitude of demanded Lombardis annually, and then claim objective, educated and rational fans are "homers" or "Kool Aid drinkers".
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Most fans would settle for a Lombardi every 5 years. So, we're overdue.

Objective, educated and rational fans call it like it is when the D sucks and don't try to blame the O for that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i am actually quite pleased with the pats.... I am not coming to this board as much as it is just to annoying...  to many fans posing as trolls (haha)

i think the offense is prolific and when we start to see what vareen will bring...it seems the rich get richer...

tough break for jerrod mayo but i thought d played well yesterday... we stuffed the run... and it seems to me they are allowing offensive holding now... but it just seems we havent caught that break yet on d so i am not pessimistic at all... we dont seem to be unique in the fact of giving up alot of yards on d and infact... there doesnt really seem to be any overpowering D's out there... again another phantom hit for a 15 yarder (chung) that basically gave raiders points

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. : How about calling them objective fans concerned about the terrible defense we have seen so far this year? Rather than blind loyalists who each year insist how great the team is, in spite of evidence to the contrary the past 4 years or so. Why be like blind Red Sox fans who insisted up to the last day that fans were over reacting? To point out the obvious weakness on the team doesn't mean you are not a true fan. If you are not freaking out about this defense, very weak to begin with, now burdened by injuries to many starters, the you are either blind or a rah rah college type fan who has no clue of reality. We all love the team, which is why we worry about how bad the defense is. 21-0 lead against Buffalo and they lose? That's on the offense as well.
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

bring objective points then... d held best runner in the league to 75... again had two turnovers...held offense to 3 and outs and field goals....  those are objective points...and they won the game..

your points are rants about the sky falling...  use a comparison... the jets had one of the best d's(supposedly) in the league last year but couldnt stop sh*t last night....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. : Hmmm, less than a 1/2 point more per team than all of 2010.  Is this the offensive boom you're talking about?  You will say anything, absolutely anything to try to cover up for this D. 
    Posted by HaverhillBob[/QUOTE]

worry about your jests buddy... cause after next week they will be 2-3...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Nice post Pats Fan. Agree with your sentiment. Thee are many legimate point of views and name calling to promote one's own view jsut cheapens the discussion.

[QUOTE]What is that saying....he without sin cast the first stone? does it give your own life just a little more meaning when you start calling other posters names? this happens often, and it dissappoints me.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Still true.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, the year isn't going like we imagined.. and the defense needs to step up.  BUT we are 2-1, lots of chances for things to pick up, and the team is in a good position.  I wish people would calm down and stop attacking everything and everyone related to the Patriots.  They are fine.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Keep burying your heads in the sand, koolaid drinkers. These Pats are not a good football team, and are in deep trouble.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

"Only two things from texas, boy, and I don't see any horns on you!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Right and the countrys not in a recession! Get a clue knucklehead. Pats are in serious trouble. They are regressing not progressing. Teams have figured out how to defend this offense. 9-10 men up tight  and jam the receievers. BTW, just because some posters choose to be OBJECTIVE doesn't mean they are freaking out and stupid-for a lawyer you sure sound silly-I don't think you are one?In Response to Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, the year isn't going like we imagined.. and the defense needs to step up.  BUT we are 2-1, lots of chances for things to pick up, and the team is in a good position.  I wish people would calm down and stop attacking everything and everyone related to the Patriots.  They are fine.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Right and the countrys not in a recession! Get a clue knucklehead. Pats are in serious trouble. They are regressing not progressing. Teams have figured out how to defend this offense. 9-10 men up tight  and jam the receievers. BTW, just because some posters choose to be OBJECTIVE doesn't mean they are freaking out and stupid-for a lawyer you sure sound silly-I don't think you are one?In Response to Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

I'm not a lawyer.  1anddoneagain is claiming HE is. I was mocking him about it. If you can't keep track of that, I will disregard everything else you have to say.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Well even though this thread was started after the Steeler loss, it appears alive again after the Giants loss.
    Tempting not to reply. The whole stupid thing is - so stupid.
    I don't need a random post to tell me what kind of PATS fan I am for having an opinon about the way the PATS are playing.
    And it ain't good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Well even though this thread was started after the Steeler loss, it appears alive again after the Giants loss. Tempting not to reply. The whole stupid thing is - so stupid. I don't need a random post to tell me what kind of PATS fan I am for having an opinon about the way the PATS are playing. And it ain't good.
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

So, DONT come into the thread.  Easy, no?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]"Only two things from texas, boy, and I don't see any horns on you!"

They say ignorance is bliss...only an idiot could be optimistic after this performance.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

"It's Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]"It's Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

How clever you are, Dave.

LOL!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Completely disagree. This is the same team that has over-achieved in the regular season and under-achieved in the post season for the past 4 years. My frustration isn't their loss to the Bills, but their inability/refusal to adapt and improve on obvious weaknesses. Will they be fine for the regular season? Sure. But this is far from the type of team I see doing damage in the playoffs. They are the 2004 Colts...And our fans have become just as adept as Colts fans at making excuses and burying their heads in the sand. Good regular season or not, there is something very wrong with the make-up of this team and BB has been unable to do anything about it...so far.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

Spot on. There is something wrong with the make-up of this team. And BB has yet to figure it out. But part of the problem might be BB. I also think the lack of a deep threat hurts this team.

So many fans on here get angry and call other fans fair weather just for debating the issues with this Pats team. That does not make us any less of a fan or fair-weather, it makes us realistic.

Are we supposed to ignore how crappy they played in Pitt after the bye and how putrid they played against the Giants? In 3 weeks they have gotten worse as a team, not better. And the Pats used to be able to adapt during a game. Not so much it seems anymore.

I guess this upcoming game against the Jets will tell how well the Pats will fair the rest of the way.

Sections
Shortcuts