Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.

In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.:
    In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. :      How provincial. Oafs like you give the intelligent fans of Boston a bad name. 
    Posted by TexasPat3

Ouch.  That was painful.  What a well crafted insult.  I am just stunned.  Can hardly type.  Intelligent fans such as yourself?  WOW.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.:
    In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. :      Evidently, reading comprehension is a problem for you, Dave. Ask your Mom to read to you my comment, again. You'll see where I said that "you give the intelligent fans of Boston a bad name". What does that have to do with Patriot fans who live outside of Boston? 
    Posted by TexasPat3

Oh, I just felt you must have considered yourself intelligent to make the comment on who was and who wasn't.  My bad, I guess you don't consider yourself intelligent, which is o.k., I don't either, I was just being polite.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

sorry I don't keep track of all your posts-and I will be very hurt if you disregard me-how horrible!In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans.:
    In Response to Re: Too many stupid, panicky, freaked out fans. : I'm not a lawyer.  1anddoneagain is claiming HE is. I was mocking him about it. If you can't keep track of that, I will disregard everything else you have to say.  
    Posted by Davedsone

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

When dealing with personal insult, I consider the source.   In your case, your level of commentary can usually be found swirling around in clogged toilet bowls.  

Sections
Shortcuts