Top 10 QB's In The NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Top 10 QB's In The NFL

1.  Tom Brady - No Explanation needed.  He's back. 

2.  Peyton Manning - Amazing QB even with changes around him he gets the job done. 

3.  Ben Roethlisberger - He reminds me of John Elway, it's not always pretty, but he finds ways to win in the clutch, whether it's from throwing or running for a first down.   You can't judge this QB by stats. 

4.  Drew Brees - His numbers get kind of inflated playing in the dome and that offense but he's a great QB.  It will interesting to see how well he does in close games outdoors though. 

5.  Eli Manning - Another QB you can't judge by stats.  He just makes plays when his team needs him to picking up first downs.  He doesn't have the greatest talent around him at WR but he's winning games with them. 

6.  Tony Romo - TO leaving will be the best thing in the world for that offense.  He needs to prove he can be clutch though.

7.  Matt Ryan - This guy is going to be a great one (if he doesn't get hurt).  He and Michael Turner have turned Atlanta into a dangerous offense.   

8.  Aaron Rodgers - He's a franchise QB and the perfect QB to replace Farve.

9.  Phillip Rivers - Franchise QB who has been very good each of the years he's been a starter. 

10.  Jake Delhomme - This guy has to be good, I mean only a great QB like that can play so horribly and still keep his job and get a contract extension.   Or maybe his agent should be in top 10 agents. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: Top 10 QB's In The NFL

Put Brees as QB of Pitt and how does he do? Better than Ben as the QB of the Saints. Flip flop those two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Top 10 QB's In The NFL:
    [QUOTE]Put Brees as QB of Pitt and how does he do? Better than Ben as the QB of the Saints. Flip flop those two.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Funny, I have the same perception.  The Steelers are a much stronger team than are the Saints and that does matter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rylly30. Show rylly30's posts

1. Brady
    2. P.Manning
    3. Brees
    4. Warner
    5. Rivers
    6. McNabb
    7. Romo
    8. Roethlisberger
    9. Rodgers
    10. Ryan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Top 10 QB's In The NFL:
    [QUOTE]You're forgetting Mark "3rd Down Converter" Sanchez-I'd put him at 7th-By the end of the year 3 or 4.
    Posted by GoLeonGo[/QUOTE]

I thought for sure Leon would post no more after reading this:

By Mohammed Jamjoom
    CNN
    Decrease font
    Enlarge font

AMMAN, Jordan (CNN) -- A 12-year-old Yemeni girl, who was forced into marriage, died during a painful childbirth that also killed her baby, a children's rights group said Monday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Sanchez wont be around in 3 or 4 years, he'll be traded to another team just like all the past jets QB's

Leon, you played football right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sections
Shortcuts